Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her (175 Views)

Why Is Gov. Wike Terribly Scared? – Rivers APC / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Sageez(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have this beautiful friend I met in Calabar back in 2010. We lost contact in 2016 only for her to call me this year. We did a video call and I almost cried. I could count all the bones in her body and the shocking part is that she was at home because her family couldn't afford her medical bills.
I was broke but was able to raise 50k for them to run some test.
After the test, she was asked to bring 500k for surgery and her chances is 50/50.

Omo! Where I want get that kind money from?

She just chatted me up this evening and I feel really bad that I can't help her. I just wish I could help her and I know I will live with guilt if I don't do something.

Below is our chat

Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Sageez(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
More

Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by TemplarLandry: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Funny.

Why are you exposing her name like this?
Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Sageez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.

Why are you exposing her name like this?

How please?
Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Sageez(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why God will create people and still allow them to suffer abd go through excruciating pain. It really doesn't make sense.

We go to church, sing, pray, dance and give offerings yet, bad things still happen to good good people. I just doesn't make any sense to me
Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by bigdawg7: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
She gon be alright believe that

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by hahn(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sageez:
Sometimes I wonder why God will create people and still allow them to suffer abd go through excruciating pain. It really doesn't make sense.

We go to church, sing, pray, dance and give offerings yet, bad things still happen to good good people. I just doesn't make any sense to me

That's because God doesn't exist.

Op, create a thread and chat with some mods to push it to front page so people can contribute.

Seeing a friend or loved one sick and close to death is really painful 💔
Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
She will be alright.

Sometimes, I think GOD, is doing gambling with us in life.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Terribly Sick And I Fear We May Loose Her by Sageez(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2023
bigdawg7:
She gon be alright believe that

I pray so.
I just wish the pain would go away

(1) (Reply)

Could This Chat Be True? Is Naira Marley Truly This Involved? / Naira Marley Faces Arrest As Nigerian Police Take Action / Watch Boxing Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.