Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sabinus Manager Lost $250k Deal Because Of Obideint Movement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabinus Manager Lost $250k Deal Because Of Obideint Movement (509 Views)

Instagram Billionaire Hushpuppi Splashes $250k(n90.3million) On Richard Millie / Yvonne Nelson Recounts How She Lost A Telecommunication Deal Because She Was Pre / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Manager Lost $250k Deal Because Of Obideint Movement by bukunmibami: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mike Premium, the manager of popular Nigerian comedian Sabinus, has shared his true thoughts on the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's verdict and his experiences with the controversial Obidient movement.

Mike Premium, known for his role as Sabinus' manager, is also a vocal supporter of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar during the 2023 presidential elections. 

During an interview, he expressed his support for Atiku and outlined his reasons for backing the PDP candidate.

https://ikejabird.com/sabinus-manager-lost-250k-deal-because-of-obideint-movement/

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Exes See In You? - Actor Tobi Bakre's Wife Queries Him� / Reality Tv Star Mercy Eke Shows Off Money Bouquet She Got From Her Man / Secrets Revealed: Bobrisky's Biography, Husband, Parents, And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.