Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate (209 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s Β£1million Weekly Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate by tundetech4: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
'Stupid, can't sing' - Reactions as Afrobeats star Davido picks Ronaldo over Messi in GOAT debate.

Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer of American descent David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido is trending on social media.

Davido is at the forefront of the trends for his opinions on the best football player in history.

Davido on Ronaldo vs Messi
The 2023 Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) Awards recently featured a performance by Davido.

He previously performed at the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup before his performance at the PFA Awards.

Davido was questioned by GOAL about his opinions on the Cristiano Ronaldo vs. Lionel Messi argument for the title of greatest player of all time at the award ceremony.

Davido chose to support Portuguese football legend Cristiano Ronaldo over Argentine Maestro Messi.

He said, "Cristiano for me, you know, what outcomes, very, very disciplined,

"I am a very, very disciplined person, you know, and to have that kind of success and to be so disciplined at the same time is something I've always admired about him.

"I like both of them. But, I personally, I'm a Ronaldo guy."

Reactions to Davido after picking Ronaldo over Messi
Davido's relationship with Ronaldo is not one that is new based on interactions.

The Nigerian Afrobeats star included Ronaldo on his hit song Fall with the lyrics, "Cause my friends call me Cristiano, Mr. Ronaldo."

Ronaldo has also followed Davido on Instagram with the Nigerian superstar confirming an existing connection.

Davido deciding to pick Ronaldo ahead of Messi has however caused a lot of stir on social media.

Some fans are not happy with his choice and decided to mock him in several ways in the comment section.

Reactions to Davido picking Ronaldo over Messi

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/davido-is-stupid-reactions-as-afrobeats-star-picks-ronaldo-over-messi-in-goat-debate-2023090717532389805

Re: Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate by TemplarLandry: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool
Re: Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate by Treasure17(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Davido and discipline in one sentence. Kind of weird but glad he recognized the real GOAT 🐐
Re: Davido Is St*pid: Reactions As Singer Picks Ronaldo Over Messi In GOAT Debate by Danielfalana(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baller cool

(1) (Reply)

The Head Of The Spanish Football Federation, Who Kissed The Athlete 2023 / 10 Most Expensive Transfers In 2023/24 Premier League / Luis Rubiales Resigns As President Of Spanish FA Over Jenni Hermoso Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.