Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Maybe Psychosis Or Something More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe Psychosis Or Something More (204 Views)

Biblical Literalism And Mental Psychosis-- HELL / Psychosis And Fantasy / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by ecstasy37(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Well here's my experience back in 2019 while I was still in the university in my hostel one morning after I had some psychedelics I started having the strong feeling that I was about to open my astral eyes then suddenly after some strange yogaish movement which I just did automatically I started seeing birds vanish in the sky in hundreds vanishing sets of let say 5-10 as well as insects , goats in 1 and 2's , frogs too this happened for hours and I felts myself moving so slow that day after that day anytime I used such psychedelics I would see such vanishing and anytime I have a feeling of approval or a win I would see an animal vanish out of thin air some very close to me some far off ...since then I have been seeing such some time s these days just flies
P.s I just blamed it on the drugs maybe but I still feel its more than that prior to that I have studies and tried to open my astral eye is there a meaning to this or just some form of psychosis maybe
Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecstasy37:
Well here's my experience back in 2019 while I was still in the university in my hostel one morning after I had some psychedelics I started having the strong feeling that I was about to open my astral eyes then suddenly after some strange yogaish movement which I just did automatically I started seeing birds vanish in the sky in hundreds vanishing sets of let say 5-10 as well as insects , goats in 1 and 2's , frogs too this happened for hours and I felts myself moving so slow that day after that day anytime I used such psychedelics I would see such vanishing and anytime I have a feeling of approval or a win I would see an animal vanish out of thin air some very close to me some far off ...since then I have been seeing such some time s these days just flies
P.s I just blamed it on the drugs maybe but I still feel its more than that prior to that I have studies and tried to open my astral eye is there a meaning to this or just some form of psychosis maybe
Before we proceed, what are your grades like and your IQ level at least? If you are busy frying your brain cells right in college. I doubt the future is promising for you no matter how many astral projection delusions you experience. undecided

1 Like

Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by illicit(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na ur sense dey vanish so

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by madscientist88(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecstasy37:
those were the frequency waves your brain was operating on it interfered with the telepathic brain frequency of those animals or things you were seeing,in my opinion it means it means it was lowering your brain frequency to the level of those creatures rather than making it higher, some people take DMT and they experience an outer world experience even alien abduction revelations,my advice to you is to stop taking those shrooms since its tuning your brain to low frequencies.
Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by ecstasy37(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Before we proceed, what are your grades like and your IQ level at least? If you are busy frying your brain cells right in college. I doubt the future is promising for you no matter how many astral projection delusions you experience. undecided
well I graduated with a 2.2 level grade and my IQ level is quite above average I'm a phone engineer between it was just more than that cos a lot like shadowy statues and many natural anormalies
Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by MrsTwrite(f): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Hmmmm...
Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2023
ecstasy37:

You took mind altering chemicals and now you wondering why you are seeing things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
ecstasy37:
well I graduated with a 2.2 level grade and my IQ level is quite above average I'm a phone engineer between it was just more than that cos a lot like shadowy statues and many natural anormalies
2.2 grade level is what high IQs do? undecided
Re: Maybe Psychosis Or Something More by ecstasy37(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
2.2 grade level is what high IQs do? undecided
oshey 2.1 highest

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs That Distinguish True Men Of God. / Protecting Yourself From A Serious Spiritual Attack And Blood-sucking Demons / The Genesis Of The Dichotomy Between Igbo Christians & Their Culture-Fr. Angelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.