Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale (11489 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Eniitankorede: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2023
johnjose68:

Hahahahah.

This is the kind of news that make obi.dient sad oooo.

Ngelale warn yourself ooooo.

Enemies of progress and good news. Thank God we dodged a bullet at the election.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Although The process through which Tinubu emerged president may be far from perfect, i have full confidence in his capacity to deliver. The hard times were curently experiencing is a necessary prerequisite in other to reposition the economy and begin to enjoy the gains that wil follow in no distant time
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Theweekend: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2023
sslcrypt:
In this area I believe tinibu will do well. I am just tired of the hate and fighting amongst Nigerians. Let's join hands and help the Nation for the younger generations.
can't u see the doesn't need help
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by NothingDoMe: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Lmao grin
😄😄😄😄
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by sslcrypt: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Theweekend:
can't u see the doesn't need help

So because you feel he doesn't need my help I should destroy the country just to prove him worthless?
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Fearyourcreator: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Quintessence44:

That's a lie.

Buhari never came back from India with any commitments or MOUs anyone knows about.

Certainly nothing approaching 14 billion dollars in investments.

Care to share a LINK to your claim?

If it is true, you should be able to post a link to the news of it.
Them be werey... Them no get am
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by RealEzee(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Dis pple and dia captions ehnn
U wanna hit us with storm of investments next na siege of employment grin

Lets see how it fares
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Theweekend: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2023
sslcrypt:

So because you feel he doesn't need my help I should destroy the country just to prove him worthless?
i didn't say so what am saying is when someone tries build investments in nigeria some people will try everything within their power to bring u down hence the country can't move foward
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Calitoscassius(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2023
More lies and propaganda from the Paid lying machine. Anjuri gelange. grin

What exactly will these people or storm be selling to Naigeria or buying from Naigeria?
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Tunde835:
Maybe you Igbos should try and build your own Lagos in south east and stop bitching the rest of us.

I am from the south south, delta state, one thing you need to know, Lagos is to Nigeria, what London is to England, what Johannesburg is to South Africa, what Cairo is to Egypt, what New York is to America, what Shanghai is to china, what Accra is to Ghana, ECONOMIC CITY, you can’t recreate such across, the others would just have to upgrade. You don’t have to go to school, or be smart to know this. You don’t compare Lagos to any state not even abuja. It’s wrong young man, don’t and stop sounding like a stacked illiterate abeg. No vess, no Dey sound, Lagos na where everything dey from the luggard days. It house all our company big names, former capital for decades, largest port in africa. Etc and you say you no go generate REVENUE, even you govern Lagos can generate revenue. All the big markets etc
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Dorcaz: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2023
AnoNeeMouz, can you please teach me the online business you do? I read your diary regularly and I find it motivating. If you would, I'll be very grateful.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Chiefpriestt: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu na economic titan.

He stands alone as the only politician who catapulted the economy of a state to measure with the top countries on the continent.
Foolish talk. A man that has milked Lagos dry for over 20 years is whom you're praising. A slave is always a slave
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2023
to favour who and who? Lol
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Of all countries to look for investors. It's india.

You are a mumu man
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Maski87: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
I thought he went to G20 summit, indians are wayo people ,and no body is coming to invest in Nigeria until security improves
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by nnamdi640: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Audio investment, continue deceiving yourself, the existing ones are looking for a way to leave
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by sslcrypt: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Theweekend:
i didn't say so what am saying is when someone tries build investments in nigeria some people will try everything within their power to bring u down hence the country can't move foward

Yeah it's the reason why you work with intelligence or utilize threat analysis for your business. Money is to be made and there will surely be destabilizing forces in the market of operations you can see them coming, if you put in the work.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Very good news. NG in dire need of huge FDIs

Kudos Mr President!
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Gbogbowa: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
The industry in Nigeria are folding up and others jetting out with problem of light.without good electricity and stable exchange rate manufacturing industry can't survive in Nigeria
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Boldideas: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:
A STORM OF INVESTMENT worth tens of billions of dollars is heading to Nigeria, states Ngelale from India, after Tinubu closes 14 billion dollar worth of investment deals on his FIRST DAY in India, with Tinubu yet to speak to OTHER nations present. The deals were sealed in areas of manufacturing and defence industries, including indigenous fighter jet manufacturing and maintenance.

The international business community are showing a keen interest in Tinubu at the G20 summit, based on his antecedents as the Lagos state governor who DELIVERED in multiple investment and infrastructure projects.

EPIC VIDEO featuring President Tinubu's special advisor on media and publicity, Ajuri Ngelale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnzWtCFUU0&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria

The Lagos state he once governed is a yard stick and what is enabling him to succeed as the President. Same opportunity one had and used it to establish Hero factory, if he had known that one day he would contest, Ana bra State should've been where all Nigerians want to spend their hard earned money. But he was visionless😁😂😀
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Boldideas: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Foolish talk. A man that has milked Lagos dry for over 20 years is whom you're praising. A slave is always a slave

Shut your smelling mouth and grab a bottle of Hero. 😀😁😃😁😀
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by saysoo: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:
A STORM OF INVESTMENT worth tens of billions of dollars is heading to Nigeria, states Ngelale from India, after Tinubu closes 14 billion dollar worth of investment deals on his FIRST DAY in India, with Tinubu yet to speak to OTHER nations present. The deals were sealed in areas of manufacturing and defence industries, including indigenous fighter jet manufacturing and maintenance.

The international business community are showing a keen interest in Tinubu at the G20 summit, based on his antecedents as the Lagos state governor who DELIVERED in multiple investment and infrastructure projects.

EPIC VIDEO featuring President Tinubu's special advisor on media and publicity, Ajuri Ngelale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRnzWtCFUU0&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria
Fool. Very foolish animal. Where will the investment be? In a turbulent enviroment.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by DeathParade: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Litmus:
A storm of investment worth trillions coming - from India ? grin

If India is that wealthy why aren't they investing directly in thire millions of chronic poor ?

Zambia's ties with Chins is so strong currently, they, Zambia, have become a Nation mocked. They are apparently indebted to the point of recolonisation by China. However bet you in the next couple of decades Zambia will arguably be the most developed Nation in Africa if they evolve to work closely with China on a more practical and respectable bases.

India isn't good for Nigeria or blacks generally. They're willful racists in thire apprenticeship to the current white dominated world economic system. To the extent, whites have rewarded Indians by appointing thire people to head of almost all strategic white owned conglomerate from Google, YouTube, Apple, Microsoft, Avis, Adobe, IBM, Visa and much more. No Chinese CO to my knowledge.
Who said people in India are "chronically poor"? 415 Million Indians have been lifted out of poverty in last 15 years alone. Today only 16% of Indians live in poverty and only 0.8% of Indians live in extreme poverty. Indian Government spends $68 Billion every year on just subsidies. And $100 Billion on infrastructure every year. And this is just Central Government, State Governments also spend on subsidies and infrastructure. So yeah, when you say "if Indians are so wealthy why are they not investing in their poor", we already are investing on our poor. And as a result, poverty in India is falling at the fastest rate in the entire world.

Source of all this information is the UN Report on MultiDimensional Poverty Index 2023 and an IMF paper:-
https://hdr.undp.org/content/2023-global-multidimensional-poverty-index-mpi#/indicies/MPI
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/india-has-almost-wiped-out-extreme-poverty-imf-101649311909782.html

As for Indians being heads of IMF and World Bank as well as CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Visa. Well that is because Indians are a talented bunch. India has literally landed on the Moon. Now cry my dear Chinese stooge. You really expect us to believe that the same India that openly flouted Western calls for sanctioning Russia and Iran, the same India that launched its domestic SFMS as alternative to Western SWIFT payment system, the same India that ditched the dollar in oil trade with UAE, the same India that fought the American big pharma to be able to provide low-cost AIDS medicine to entire Africa, you think that this same India is a "Western stooge"? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Bunkbars:
Of all countries to look for investors. It's india.

You are a mumu man

8.8% of all FDI-led projects in UK have Indian funding. After USA, India is the second largest foreign investor in UK's economy. Indians do invest where they find it to be worthy. Mr mumu man.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-moves-up-a-rank-becomes-second-largest-foreign-investor-in-uk-120071001461_1.html
https://www.ey.com/en_uk/news/2023/06/foreign-direct-investment-uk-remains-second-in-europe-despite-a-fall-in-project-numbers
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
DeathParade:

Who said people in India are "chronically poor"? 415 Million Indians have been lifted out of poverty in last 15 years alone. Today only 16% of Indians live in poverty and only 0.8% of Indians live in extreme poverty. Indian Government spends $68 Billion every year on just subsidies. And $100 Billion on infrastructure every year. And this is just Central Government, State Governments also spend on subsidies and infrastructure. So yeah, when you say "if Indians are so wealthy why are they not investing in their poor", we already are investing on our poor. And as a result, poverty in India is falling at the fastest rate in the entire world.

Source of all this information is the UN Report on MultiDimensional Poverty Index 2023 and an IMF paper:-
https://hdr.undp.org/content/2023-global-multidimensional-poverty-index-mpi#/indicies/MPI
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/india-has-almost-wiped-out-extreme-poverty-imf-101649311909782.html

As for Indians being heads of IMF and World Bank as well as CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Visa. Well that is because Indians are a talented bunch. India has literally landed on the Moon. Now cry my dear Chinese stooge. You really expect us to believe that the same India that openly flouted Western calls for sanctioning Russia and Iran, the same India that launched its domestic SFMS as alternative to Western SWIFT payment system, the same India that ditched the dollar in oil trade with UAE, the same India that fought the American big pharma to be able to provide low-cost AIDS medicine to entire Africa, you think that this same India is a "Western stooge"? You have no idea what you are talking about.

8.8% of all FDI-led projects in UK have Indian funding. After USA, India is the second largest foreign investor in UK's economy. Indians do invest where they find it to be worthy. Mr mumu man.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-moves-up-a-rank-becomes-second-largest-foreign-investor-in-uk-120071001461_1.html
https://www.ey.com/en_uk/news/2023/06/foreign-direct-investment-uk-remains-second-in-europe-despite-a-fall-in-project-numbers

This one have carried propaganda to decieve, gullible Nigerians grin.

You will explain tyre grin. Shey na statistics we go chop grin

Renewed hope of shame, and corn - fusion cheesy
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
See as e ugly like Red PIG. Nonsense
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by DeathParade: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bunkbars:
This one have carried propaganda to decieve, gullible Nigerians grin.

You will explain tyre grin. Shey na statistics we go chop grin

Renewed hope of shame, and corn - fusion cheesy

I gave reputed sources for my statistics. And you gave ad hominem. Rest of the Nigerians are smart enough to understand the truth and not be deceived.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by GreyLaw(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Quintessence44:

That's a lie.

Buhari never came back from India with any commitments or MOUs anyone knows about.

Certainly nothing approaching 14 billion dollars in investments.

Care to share a LINK to your claim?

If it is true, you should be able to post a link to the news of it.

All are lies. Everything these politicians do and sign remain at rhe level of MOU. $14bn that Nigeria cannot even raise on its own to fund her yearly budget, and Tinubu just walks to India and some deceptive fake oyibo, who is one of the dishonest Nigerians by the way, begins to tell us about $14bn investments. Maybe he thinks he is speaking to fools. I don't blame him. Many Nigerians think like one.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by viktagorion: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Oniro oshi

With the state of insecurity in the country?

Only the gullible will believe this.
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by AnoNeeMouz: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dorcaz:
AnoNeeMouz, can you please teach me the online business you do? I read your diary regularly and I find it motivating. If you would, I'll be very grateful.
Hi
Sorry for late response.
I don't teach people how to make money online.
It's a really competitive and saturated niche and I don't think it's something you'd want to do.
I'm only fortunate to have access to certain information that's helping me earn, not that I'm that knowledgeable to the extent of teaching someone how to earn.
Best wishes
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by wittywriter: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
AnoNeeMouz:

Hi
Sorry for late response.
I don't teach people how to make money online.
It's a really competitive and saturated niche and I don't think it's something you'd want to do.
I'm only fortunate to have access to certain information that's helping me earn, not that I'm that knowledgeable to the extent of teaching someone how to earn.
Best wishes
I beg to differ @the bolded because in your write-up you stated that you actually showed(taught) someguy in your school and you gave him his own cut based on work done though according to you he felt entitled to more...ill suggest you try approach @Dorcaz request in a like manner virtually(you can do a vlog or audio illustration to put the nairalander through to an online income means...my candid advice.

Wittyness
Re: A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale by Dorcaz: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
wittywriter:

I beg to differ @the bolded because in your write-up you stated that you actually showed(taught) someguy in your school and you gave him his own cut based on work done though according to you he felt entitled to more...ill suggest you try approach @Dorcaz request in a like manner virtually(you can do a vlog or audio illustration to put the nairalander through to an online income means...my candid advice.

Wittyness

Thanks for lending a voice, I appreciate🙏🏼

Pandemonium As Correctional Service Vehicle Rams Into Okada Riders In Kwara / Aftermath Of Ogboni Fraternity, Rochas Thugs Storms Nigerian Horn And Murdered O / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58