Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

God's Hand In The Nigerian Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God's Hand In The Nigerian Election (281 Views)

UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 4:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Nothing happens outside God's Will.

Definition of Will (Noun):
1. One's independent faculty of choice; the ability to be able to exercise one's choice or intention.
Of course, man's will is often regulated by his reason.

2. The act of choosing to do something; a person’s conscious intent or volition.
Most creatures have a will to live.

3. One's intention or decision; someone's orders or commands.
Eventually I submitted to my parents' will.

4. Firmity of purpose, fixity of intent
Synonyms: determination, firmness, resoluteness, resolve.

5. (law) A formal declaration of one's intent concerning the disposal of one's property and holdings after death; the legal document stating such wishes.

There is the Good Will of God and what happens outside God's Good Will which we can call Bad will.
Which is why it is said that Life and Death he has placed before us, it is by our choices/will that we decide if we will be in His Good Will or Bad Will. Deuterononmy 30:15-20

Let me try to walk us through the history of our choices as Nigerians and how we incurred God's bad Will and hopefully how we are realigning back into His Good Will.

1. As a former pagan nation, Nigeria was naturally in God's Bad will, due to the original sin of Adam and Eve. If and how God saves before the Gospel comes to a land is known to God.

2. Christianity came and we received Grace for God's Good will. Because Salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22
As common with every new convert, Nigerians experienced God's Goodness and Favor. However we became proud, fell from Grace and incured God's wrath.
Naturally when demons are cast out of a person or a land, the demons try to find a new place but if unfound, they come back with more wicked demons and if the person or land is not standing well in Christ, the former state of the person or land would be worse than their life before Christ. Matthew 12:43-45

3. This has been the story of Nigeria since Independence till date.
We were good Christians, Nigerians then had the fear of God, excellent spirit and love. Today, clearly these values have nearly become extinct. Nigerians are notoriously infamous for lack of fear of God, lazy spirit and hatred. I speak of the majority. But God always keeps a remnant. Our excellent spirit is unfortunately perverted and re-routed into destructive ventures such as fraud and immoralities.

4. However, God is not wicked. Just like Adam and Eve, just like the Israelites in Egypt, just like the prodigal son, God does not abandon His people/children. Yes, he leaves us to suffer the consequences of our sin but provides a means to redeem us once again. Which is why he raises out of his remnant those who will preserve themselves, intercede for his people and faithfully align with His Divine plan. Such as Moses, such as Isaiah, such as David, such as Elijah, such as John the Baptist, such as the Early Apostles. Most times, these men/women will not be known. Because true disciples of Christ and men of God are not seeking worldliness like most of those we call men of God today. Their focus is to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness- that His Kingdom Come and His Wiill Be Done on Earth as it is In Heaven. These ones are after Redemption of Souls and Destruction of the works of Sin, Satan, Grave and Death.
Some typical examples of such whom I have found today are Apostle Joshua Selman, Nathaniel Bassey, Victoria Orenze, Dunsin Oyekan ana some others. They have some thing Profound in common, these ones. They Carry a Burden of Christ and they Move circumspectly by the Power of the Holy Spirit like the vision of Ezekiel 1:4-21.

5. I laid this foundation so that we will know that just as God revealed to Daniel in a vision, nothing happens- past, present or future that God has not declared and revealed to His prophets. Our Will/Choices simply determine which character/role we will play in God's Will/Plan.
Will you be an Anti-Christt or Disciple of Christ? Will you be aligned with the Kingdom of Satan or the Kingdom of God?

6. The last election saw majority if not all Nigerians fulfill the condition for God's redemption. If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Nigerians have never prayed, not ever before, the way we prayed in the last election. And as promised God answered according to His faithfulness.
However it is God who knows what is Good/Best for us, for we know not how we out to pray, which is why the best prayer a person can pray is speaking in spirit/tongues Romans 8:26.
Just as a demographic prayed for PO, another prayed for Tinubu, another prayed for Atiku, another prayed for kwankwanso, etc. Yet we all had one thing in common- that God should save us and give us Prosperity.
No man can save or deliver Nigeria except by God's Grace. PO, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso can't. Only God can.

7. In His Mercy and according to His set time, we have found Favour in His sight. Psalm 102:13
It is no coincidence and any one who is truly honest will know that all odds were stacked against Tinubu in the last election by his own party APC and the former President Buhari and also Emefiele. They did every thing within their power and political prowess to frustrate Tinubu's chances of winning the election- they even went as far as devising and implementing the satanic Cashless Policy, without regard to the lives that would suffer and die just to make sure Tinubu's finance could not buy votes and influence the elections. I said that to say this- that God himself elected Tinubu.
It is a vain thing to fight God's elect. BAT's God-given name is Ahmed, which means God's Elect or Praiseworthy.

8. Tinubu has fought faithfully for Democratic rule since 1993 along side NADECO. And 30 years after God i His faithfulness has honored Tinubu's faithfulness (commitment to democracy) by making him the President in this time whom he will restore the Glory of His church and the economy of Nigeria and by extension Africa. Not because of Tinubu's righteousness because no one's righteousness can earn God's mercy and favor. All we have is the Grace and Mercy of God. He simply honors His Word in the life of whomsoever he has imputed His righteousness and whose heart aligns with His Will and who is faithful. Our righteousness is as a filthy rag before God when we are outside His will. It is when we are in His will that our righteousness is respected by God.
The Holy Spirit helps us distinguish between God's righteouss (Kinddkm-oriented) and man's righteousness (religiousity). The Holy Spirit imputed God's righteousness in us so that we can begin to walk in true righteousness bearing the Gifts and Fruit of the Holy Spirit.

9. All indications show that Tinubu God's chosen vessel to rule Nigeria is this season of her restoration. Every one who meets him is convinced that this is not a man after his selfish ambition, he has already achieved all this. He is someone God has put the burden of establish democratic rule in Nigeria that Nigeria may truly enjoy the dividends of Good governance.
His Administration has only just begun to work. The Ministers have been carefully selected barely 2 weeks ago and we are already seeing results and more will come.
PO, ATIKU and their supporters are not wrong to exercise their civic rights to contest the conduct of the election. Because truly it was not a free and fair election. However, whatever it is they are accusing Tinubu for, they are equally guilty of. Nigeria only had a free and fair election in 1993. The PEPC has given them the chance to present their cases and evidences which they did.
However they failed to prove and validate their allegations within the ambit of the Nigerian constitution which is the Authroritive Law of Nigeria. Hence Tinubu has been affirmed the Rightly President of Nigeria.
It is also not wrong for PO and Atiku to seek further redress and present their case to the Apex court- Supreme Court.
Hopefully when the Supreme Court gives the final verdict, this opposition will come to rest and all will know that God Himself has elected President BAT.

10. It is however wrong how PO and Atiku and their followers have continued to defile the authorities and everyone who supports Tinubu. It is a faithful saying that when you're God's elect- Blessed is every one who blesses you and cursed is everyone who curses you, and in you all families will be blessed. Genesis 12:3.
Everyone should be careful how they go about expressing their dissatisfaction and grievances because God is watching every thing we say and do and his judgment is already here- Blessing for who he meets in His will and Punishment for who he meets outside His will. Selah.

Rejoice!
God's Good Will be done In Nigeria and To Us Nigerians and to all who wish her well in Jesus name. Amen

To God Almighty belongs all the Glory, Honor, Wisdom, Dominion and Majesty For Ever and Ever. Amen

3 Likes

Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Naijanascam: 5:23am On Sep 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Myer:
Nothing happens outside God's Will.

Definition of Will (Noun):
1. One's independent faculty of choice; the ability to be able to exercise one's choice or intention.
Of course, man's will is often regulated by his reason.

2. The act of choosing to do something; a person’s conscious intent or volition.
Most creatures have a will to live.

3. One's intention or decision; someone's orders or commands.
Eventually I submitted to my parents' will.

4. Firmity of purpose, fixity of intent
Synonyms: determination, firmness, resoluteness, resolve.

5. (law) A formal declaration of one's intent concerning the disposal of one's property and holdings after death; the legal document stating such wishes.

There is the Good Will of God and what happens outside God's Good Will which we can call Bad will.
Which is why it is said that Life and Death he has placed before us, it is by our choices/will that we decide if we will be in His Good Will or Bad Will. Deuterononmy 30:15-20

Let me try to walk us through the history of our choices as Nigerians and how we incurred God's bad Will and hopefully how we are realigning back into His Good Will.

1. As a former pagan nation, Nigeria was naturally in God's Bad will, due to the original sin of Adam and Eve. If and how God saves before the Gospel comes to a land is known to God.

2. Christianity came and we received Grace for God's Good will. Because Salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22
As common with every new convert, Nigerians experienced God's Goodness and Favor. However we became proud, fell from Grace and incured God's wrath.
Naturally when demons are cast out of a person or a land, the demons try to find a new place but if unfound, they come back with more wicked demons and if the person or land is not standing well in Christ, the former state of the person or land would be worse than their life before Christ. Matthew 12:43-45

3. This has been the story of Nigeria since Independence till date.
We were good Christians, Nigerians then had the fear of God, excellent spirit and love. Today, clearly these values have nearly become extinct. Nigerians are notoriously infamous for lack of fear of God, lazy spirit and hatred. I speak of the majority. But God always keeps a remnant. Our excellent spirit is unfortunately perverted and re-routed into destructive ventures such as fraud and immoralities.

4. However, God is not wicked. Just like Adam and Eve, just like the Israelites in Egypt, just like the prodigal son, God does not abandon His people/children. Yes, he leaves us to suffer the consequences of our sin but provides a means to redeem us once again. Which is why he raises out of his remnant those who will preserve themselves, intercede for his people and faithfully align with His Divine plan. Such as Moses, such as Isaiah, such as David, such as Elijah, such as John the Baptist, such as the Early Apostles. Most times, these men/women will not be known. Because true disciples of Christ and men of God are not seeking worldliness like most of those we call men of God today. Their focus is to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness- that His Kingdom Come and His Wiill Be Done on Earth as it is In Heaven. These ones are after Redemption of Souls and Destruction of the works of Sin, Satan, Grave and Death.
Some typical examples of such whom I have found today are Apostle Joshua Selman, Nathaniel Bassey, Victoria Orenze, Dunsin Oyekan ana some others. They have some thing Profound in common, these ones. They Carry a Burden of Christ and they Move circumspectly by the Power of the Holy Spirit like the vision of Ezekiel 1:4-21.

5. I laid this foundation so that we will know that just as God revealed to Daniel in a vision, nothing happens- past, present or future that God has not declared and revealed to His prophets. Our Will/Choices simply determine which character/role we will play in God's Will/Plan.
Will you be an Anti-Christt or Disciple of Christ? Will you be aligned with the Kingdom of Satan or the Kingdom of God?

6. The last election saw majority if not all Nigerians fulfill the condition for God's redemption. If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Nigerians have never prayed, not ever before, the way we prayed in the last election. And as promised God answered according to His faithfulness.
However it is God who knows what is Good/Best for us, for we know not how we out to pray, which is why the best prayer a person can pray is speaking in spirit/tongues Romans 8:26.
Just as a demographic prayed for PO, another prayed for Tinubu, another prayed for Atiku, another prayed for kwankwanso, etc. Yet we all had one thing in common- that God should save us and give us Prosperity.
No man can save or deliver Nigeria except by God's Grace. PO, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso can't. Only God can.

7. In His Mercy and according to His set time, we have found Favour in His sight. Psalm 102:13
It is no coincidence and any one who is truly honest will know that all odds were stacked against Tinubu in the last election by his own party APC and the former President Buhari and also Emefiele. They did every thing within their power and political prowess to frustrate Tinubu's chances of winning the election- they even went as far as devising and implementing the satanic Cashless Policy, without regard to the lives that would suffer and die just to make sure Tinubu's finance could not buy votes and influence the elections. I said that to say this- that God himself elected Tinubu.
It is a vain thing to fight God's elect. BAT's God-given name is Ahmed, which means God's Elect.

8. Tinubu has fought faithfully for Democratic rule since 1993 along side NADECO. And 30 years after God i His faithfulness has honored Tinubu's faithfulness (commitment to democracy) by making him the President in this time whom he will restore the Glory of His church and the economy of Nigeria and by extension Africa. Not because of Tinubu's righteousness because no one's righteousness can earn God's mercy and favor. All we have is the Grace and Mercy of God. He simply honors His Word in the life of whomsoever he has imputed His righteousness and whose heart aligns with His Will and who is faithful. Our righteousness is as a filthy rag before God when we are outside His will. It is when we are in His will that our righteousness is respected by God.
The Holy Spirit helps us distinguish between God's righteouss (Kinddkm-oriented) and man's righteousness (religiousity). The Holy Spirit imputed God's righteousness in us so that we can begin to walk in true righteousness bearing the Gifts and Fruit of the Holy Spirit.

9. All indications show that Tinubu God's chosen vessel to rule Nigeria is this season of her restoration. Every one who meets him is convinced that this is not a man after his selfish ambition, he has already achieved all this. He is someone God has put the burden of establish democratic rule in Nigeria that Nigeria may truly enjoy the dividends of Good governance.
His Administration has only just begun to work. The Ministers have been carefully selected barely 2 weeks ago and we are already seeing results and more will come.
PO, ATIKU and their supporters are not wrong to exercise their civic rights to contest the conduct of the election. Because truly it was not a free and fair election. However, whatever it is they are accusing Tinubu for, they are equally guilty of. Nigeria only had a free and fair election in 1993. The PEPC has given them the chance to present their cases and evidences which they did.
However they failed to prove and validate their allegations within the ambit of the Nigerian constitution which is the Authroritive Law of Nigeria. Hence Tinubu has been affirmed the Rightly President of Nigeria.
It is also not wrong for PO and Atiku to seek further redress and present their case to the Apex court- Supreme Court.
Hopefully when the Supreme Court gives the final verdict, this opposition will come to rest and all will know that God Himself has elected President BAT.

10. It is however wrong how PO and Atiku and their followers have continued to defile the authorities and everyone who supports Tinubu. It is a faithful saying that when you're God's elect- Blessed is every one who blesses you and cursed is everyone who curses you, and in you all families will be blessed. Genesis 12:3.
Everyone should be careful how they go about expressing their dissatisfaction and grievances because God is watching every thing we say and do and his judgment is already here- Blessing for who he meets in His will and Punishment for who he meets outside His will. Selah.

Rejoice!
God's Good Will be done In Nigeria and To Us Nigerians and to all who wish her well in Jesus name. Amen

To God Almighty belongs all the Glory, Honor, Wisdom, Dominion and Majesty For Ever and Ever. Amen
If God has a hand in the emergence of Tinubu including the procedure that made him emerge, may you be blessed, but if not, may you be coursed all your life for blackmailing God. I hope you will in all sincerity say Amen to this prayers?

1 Like

Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 5:36am On Sep 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
If God has a hand in the emergence of Tinubu including the procedure that made him emerge, may you be blessed, but if not, may you be coursed all your life for blackmailing God. I hope you will in all sincerity say Amen to this prayers?

It is not about whether I say Amen or not.
I could say Amen just to satisfy you but it changes nothing.
I am intentionally aligned with God's Good will.
God help us all to know and to do His will.

Phil.2.12 - Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Phil.2.13 - for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

It is a fearful thing not to know that you're not in God's Will. And it is the Grace and Mercy of God that helps one to Know and do His Will.

You cannot be in God's Good Will unless by his Mercy.
You should pray to be in His Good will.

1 Like

Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Myer:

It is not about whether I say Amen or not.
I could say Amen just to satisfy you but it changes nothing.
I am intentionally aligned with God's will.
God help us all to know and to do His will.

Phil.2.12 - Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

Phil.2.13 - for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

It is a fearful thing not to know that you're not in God's Will. And it is the Grace and Mercy of God that helps one to Know and do His Will.

You cannot be in God's Good Will unless by his Mercy.
You should pray to be in His will.

I will prefer you to say Amen not only to satisfy me but to also convince me your claim, please do.
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
I will prefer you to say Amen not only to satisfy me but to also convince me your claim, please do.

I can't convince you, that is the work of the Holy Spirit.
Even the PEPC and Supreme Court can't convince core Obidients (disobedients) that Tinubu won the election talkless of God's Good will, so who am I?
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by KanwuliaExtra: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Depends on which God’s hand you are referring to. grin
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Myer:

I can't convince you, that is the work of the Holy Spirit.
Even the PEPC and Supreme Court can't convince core Obidients (disobedients) that Tinubu is not God's Good will, so who am I?
I thought you would have assumed it's just a mere write-up and say Amen to the prayers and let's see how it goes. But it's obvious you're evilly smart and you understand the gravity of your evil mindset, hence why you're trying to logically avoid the challenge.
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
I thought you would have assumed it's just a mere write-up and say Amen to the prayers and let's see how it goes. But it's obvious you're evilly smart and you understand the gravity of your evil mindset, hence why you're trying to logically avoid the challenge.

You're distracted. This is what you should be more concerned about, not me saying Amen to your prayer.

Rom.9.13 - As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!
For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion."

Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.
Romans 9:17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth."
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by helinues: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2023
When would all this wailers rest fcs?
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by mycar: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2023
OP, stop mocking God and holy spirit, Sirach 15:16-18 God himself said that he has put fire and water before us;
We can stretch out our hand and choose whichever one we want. Life and death are in front of human beings; and they will be granted
whichever they please,
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by henidord3: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Nothing like God's will here nothing like that God doesn't predetemin our lives on he just watch us do our thing as a been God wants everyone to succeed
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Iamanoited: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
WATCH O.O.T.
THEY WILL DELIVER NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF ODU-DU-IWA. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2023
mycar:
OP, stop mocking God and holy spirit, Sirach 15:16-18 God himself said that he has put fire and water before us;
We can stretch out our hand and choose whichever one we want. Life and death are in front of human beings; and they will be granted
whichever they please,

Can a man mock God?
I would be mocking myself if I speak in error.
Let me help you clarify all I have written. Every thing that happens in this life is God's Will.
If good happens to you, then you're in God's Good Will
If bad happens to you, you're in God's Bad will because you chose your own will or listen to wrong voices/counsel or align with wrong agenda.

This doesn't mean challenges don't happen to everyone. When one is in God's Good Will, even the bad challenges were designed for his good. Selah

Gal.6.7 - Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Gal.6.8 - For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Rom.8.28 - And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Prov.20.24 - A man's steps are of the LORD; How then can a man understand his own way?
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by MrsTwrite(f): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Stop calling the name of GOD in VAin.

Do well to check my signature.
Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by haffaze777(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2023
As a former pagan nation, Nigeria was naturally in God's Bad will, due to the original sin of Adam and Eve. If and how God saves before the Gospel comes to a land is known to God.

Only a fool believe this trash.What's original sin?how does it even make sense to you people that I will be punished for a sin committed by someone some thousand years ago?make ir make sense now

8 Likes

Re: God's Hand In The Nigerian Election by Myer(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2023
haffaze777:

Only a fool believe this trash.What's original sin?how does it even make sense to you people that I will be punished for a sin committed by someone some thousand years ago?make ir make sense now

But children are suffering or being favored for the wrong or right choices/decision/actions of their parents every day.
Now bring that home to your own parents, then your grandparents then all the way to your ancestors, all the way to the first person in your lineage (whoever you agree that is).

Does this at least make sense to you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Cardoso / President Tinubu Appoint, Aliyu Bunu Sheriff SA Export Expansion (VP Office) / No Hiding Place In Enugu:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.