Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy (19577 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Prenonjebose: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Of course, Nigeria is a land of absurdities. The Chibok debacle which was aggressively used against GEJ' s administration, should have disqualified this man from holding any sensitive political office again. But no, not in Nigeria.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by iamtardey: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Ain’t no time for no hater
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by haphizz57(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Someone who is a saddiest. You hardly see him smile
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Judolisco(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with VP position.
chibok got a lot of media and international attention however the amount of students kidnapped under el rufai in kaduna was much more dab d chibok children but didn't get much attention

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Chochovini: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
oluxy:
He said, “Ordinarily, we wouldn’t have responded to Kashim Shettima since he has an incurable speech deficiency which is so severe that most Nigerians can hardly understand what he says. However, for the sake of the reading public, this response becomes very important.

Correct jabbing grin grin grin grin
. Hahahahaha you sef, you funny o....
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Shikini: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2023
Agbayaa
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Chochovini: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

DUMB ignorant IPOB cannibals everywhere.

Shetima is not Fulani
. He is a Kanuri man. But must you insult him instead of correcting him?

Some NLders sha.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Ofunaofu: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

Shetima as governor didn't have any executive power over any security organisation.

Does Anu governor controls the Army, Police DSS?

The Chibok girls kidnap can only be blamed on Jonathan

But he was warned before hand to relocate those girls from Chibok to a more safer area, he ignored it
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by MEGAWATCH: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
E pain am.

E really pain am. cheesy

You write like a fool and a child,

What is the meaning of E pain am in this discuss?

Is that all you can contribute?

You need to see a doctor asap.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by KingLennon(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I read Shettima's jabs at Atiku after the PEPT judgement and I begin to wonder what is wrong with our so called leaders

This is the same Shettima who midwifed the largest single human kidnap in history.... The Chibok girls kidnap

Under his watch as governor, over 250 girls were kidnapped in one full swoop...never in history in the entire world. Till today, many of those girls are yet to return. Dreams shattered, destinies thwarted while Shettima is rewarded with VP position.

Can you now see why Nigeria is a zoo? cheesy
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by slowice(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2023
If not that Nigeria rewards criminality the likes of Shettima should be in jail.

Today, people who should be in jail are currently holding the most exalted office in the land.... Expect the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by lailo: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Sharap dia undecided
He didn't say he was or his regime was better than Atiku. He only promised to retire Atiku back to his village which he will eventually do. Digressing from the main issue, typical of obidients..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by 1Dray(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by UnfairLife7(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

Shetima as governor didn't have any executive power over any security organisation.

Does Anu governor controls the Army, Police DSS?

The Chibok girls kidnap can only be blamed on Jonathan
olodo

Your state governors collect billions of naira monthly on security vote. Your state governor is responsible for your security and wellbeing of his State not the president. Stop saying trash from your empty head. Bunch of olodos like fearyourcreator, MT, Helinues and other RONUs

1 Like

Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by MaiGee01: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/turning-borno-into-hell-your-only-legacy-atikus-aide-fires-back-at-shettima/
Am still wondering the criteria that was used to nominate him as VP. We Nigerians are truly the Architect of our problems.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Badonasty(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Lol…this Shaibu guy is really pained…he for dey flex for tinubu government now
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Brandiebird: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655185:
Peace is all we want in our land.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by SweetVibe: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Atiku is going to contest again in 2027 while OBI will be his vice but Tinubu will still floor dem.
Now let me open your cassava brain,
Atiku and Obi had a combine 14 million votes while Tinubu had 8 million votes.
Can your empty brain now sees why Tinubu will always pray for such alliance to never happen?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by TrumpDonald2: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

That is Nigeria for you. People who should be behind bars are in positions of authority. And some fools will still support them.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by bayelsaowei(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians deserve their leaders...

You see this Nigeria...anything that comes out of it the masses should enjoy it...even if its death, sorrows, extreme poverty etc..

How can anybody describe Nigeria again?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Julius1995(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Lolzz. 🤣😂😂😂
englishmart:
Those of us who were opportune to have visited both Borno and hell, will tell you to stop exaggerating hell. Hell wishes to be Borno. That's its daily prayer point
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by michoim(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Wao! What a verbal attack on Shetima, with lexicons of high intellectual order. Shetima will learn lessons...
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Lutherblaq: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2023
flexyrule:
They will someday meet at the wedding of one of theirs.

They'll shake hands, drink and merry like all of these never happened.

Riff-raffs with less than a dollar in their Kuda accounts will spend all day and night insulting themselves here.

What do you expect from jobless foolish goats
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by membranus: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2023
KingLennon:

Can you now see why Nigeria is a zoo? cheesy

Then what are you doing in the "zoo" when you are not an animal?
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Godstiger(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This is nigeria
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by stepaside1: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Shettima may be a loose cannon but you can't compare Borno and Atiku's home state of Adamawa. Despite Boko Haram ravaging Borno state, it is better developed than Adamawa. Shettima rose to the heights at Zenith bank before becoming commissioner in Borno. He was so good that he was commissioner for several ministries before contesting and winning Governorship election.

Thereafter, he mentored one of the best Nigerian governors in Zulum and gave him a free hand to manage the state. Go and visit that state and see for yourselves.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Macphenson: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Atiku is going to contest again in 2027 while OBI will be his vice but Tinubu will still floor dem.

In the school of leadership. Buhari whom you support is the S.I unit of failure.

Unfortunately so far Buhari is doing better than Tinubu
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Exceed15: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Dats why I no dey like find trouble first.This aide finish shettima patapata.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by CodeTemplar: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
“He loves to rack lackluster jokes at every given opportunity. Last year, he said Vice-President Osinbajo should have been an ice cream man instead of a politician. Later on, he said Nigeria needed a leader like Sani Abacha.

“As part of his circus act, he visited the annual general conference of the Nigerian Bar Association in an oversize suit, a pair of sneakers and a poorly knotted tie. Shettima needs to decide if he wants to be a statesman or Baba Sala of blessed memory . His behaviour is certainly unbefitting for a man who currently holds the exalted office of Vice-President, even if temporarily.”

Shaibu said it had become Shettima’s stock in trade to deride others because he had nothing worthwhile to say about himself or his principal, Bola Tinubu, whose three months in office have only worsened poverty and inflation.
Lol. See finishing.
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by Exceed15: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
tonicyril:
Aaahhhh

Wetin we carry wetin we throw??

This one na sophisticated vawulence ooh grin grin

I m telling u bro. D aide get bad mouth o.. lool
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by ade4real2016: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Sometimes one wonders if these business men called Politicians take drugs while sleeping....I do not think these people realize how exalted d position they occupy should be upheld...
We all know what happened in February 2023 general elections all over even though d oppositions failed to substantially substantiate n corroborate their evidences n facts...No pro, let's see where ya vehicle will take us to after 4yrs...
Re: Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy by complexstuffs(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Chochovini:
. He is a Kanuri man. But must you insult him instead of correcting him?

Some NLders sha.

Why should he be spreading lies on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke / Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera / Osinbajo Postpones National Economic Council Meeting As APC NEC Holds Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.