Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu (749 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2023
As the dust over the Presidential tribunal settles, we look to x-ray some of the curious utterances of Nigeria’s President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1. “Fight for it, Grab it, snatch it and run away with it”

At the heat of the 2023 Presidential campaign sometimes in February this year, Bola Ahmed Tinubu while in UK was seen in a video urging his supporters to guard up during the elections in his words when it comes to political power “You grab it, snatch it and run away with it”. Several commentators believed that the statement invoked violence during the general elections.

https://fb.watch/mWprVmSNAS/?mibextid=v7YzmG

2. “ I am ready to fight dirty”-

Again, just few days to the Presidential elections, 2023 , the President reportedly said “I am ready to fight dirty like a pig”. Nigerians quickly reacted to such statement expressing worry that it may fuel violence in the elections. The President through his spokesman later offered some explanations, but Nigerians were not to forget soon how dogs and baboons got soaked in blood in 2011.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/21/tinubu-says-he-ready-fight-dirty-pig-become-nigerian-president-2023

3. Emi’ lokan

Well, when the President visited Ogun State, the now famous quote ‘emi’ lokan’ loosely translated as it is my turn was birthed by the President.

You can add yours NLs, which of the quotes do you think inspired Nigerians the most?

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Chuknovski(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Bulaba and his idiosyncrasies

1 Like

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2023
cool Ori eyin alakori ti e gbe igba Emilokan ti daru koja atunse..O yes! Eluu-p yin yen ti LULE cool grin cheesy.Ati dibo,ati wole. Ati reyin awon omo Ogun olote Eluuu-p ati ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Babzrockman: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Even your qualifications, u fought for it.

If u are in sales fight for it o, grab it and run away with because ur competitors are also fighting to get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by babdap: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Let the poor breath, don't suffocate them.

1 Like

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by helinues: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Some people no even get shame. No be this op dey brag of deactivating his NL moniker.

Iranu abasha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Some people no even get shame. No be this op dey brag of deactivating his NL moniker.

Iranu abasha
We (Reasonable People) shall not leave NL for Miscreants

1 Like

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
@EfeWestern Niovo mavoo, Why una wan remove my Isoko Senator JOT, make una tell Diden say Warri dey on lockdown oo.
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by helinues: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
We shall not leave NL for Miscreants

Did anyone point gun at you when you were making that statement or you were totally drunk?

Which?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Malroux: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Did anyone point gun at you when you were making that statement or you were totally drunk?

Which?
Are you literate enough to be my secretary?
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Which?
stop, You seem desperate to do away with your better
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Malroux:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by helinues: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Malroux:

Nobody is interested in joining a malady competition with your likes.

Thanks but no thanks

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2023
A president indeed. grin
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Helgreenluv(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you.

Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Efewestern: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
@EfeWestern Niovo mavoo, Why una wan remove my Isoko Senator JOT, make una tell Diden say Warri dey on lockdown oo.

Lol. Welcome to politics 101. But no winners has been declared yet. A rerun in Warri south LGA.
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Efewestern:

Lol. Welcome to politics 101. But no winners has been declared yet. A rerun in Warri south LGA.
JOT will prevail in the re run, thats if Uduaghan doesn’t deploy his assets there
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Zooposki(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
No matter how short you are, you will always see the sky ~ Bola Tinubu
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
As the dust over the Presidential tribunal settles, we look to x-ray some of the curious utterances of Nigeria’s President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1. “Fight for it, Grab it, snatch it and run away with it”

At the heat of the 2023 Presidential campaign sometimes in February this year, Bola Ahmed Tinubu while in UK was seen in a video urging his supporters to guard up during the elections in his words when it comes to political power “You grab it, snatch it and run away with it”. Several commentators believed that the statement invoked violence during the general elections.

https://fb.watch/mWprVmSNAS/?mibextid=v7YzmG

2. “ I am ready to fight dirty”-

Again, just few days to the Presidential elections, 2023 , the President reportedly said “I am ready to fight dirty like a pig”. Nigerians quickly reacted to such statement expressing worry that it may fuel violence in the elections. The President through his spokesman later offered some explanations, but Nigerians were not to forget soon how dogs and baboons got soaked in blood in 2011.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/21/tinubu-says-he-ready-fight-dirty-pig-become-nigerian-president-2023

3. Emi’ lokan

Well, when the President visited Ogun State, the now famous quote ‘emi’ lokan’ loosely translated as it is my turn was birthed by the President.

You can add yours NLs, which of the quotes do you think inspired Nigerians the most?

You are a toothless bulldog!!! You bring mechanics to tribunal calling them lawyers. Don’t you see how they were all sleeping when it mattered most in court? Continue to bleat like a goat!!!
Re: Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked grin cheesy grin MECHANICS and BLEATING GOAT grin. Obidients eluu-p don suffer grin
Eniitankorede:

You are a toothless bulldog!!! You bring mechanics to tribunal calling them lawyers. Don’t you see how they were all sleeping when it mattered most in court? Continue to bleat like a goat!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Put Pressure On Oil Company During The Civil War To Pay Him Money - Gowon / King Charles Feels Privileged To Meet Tinubu / NANS To Tinubu, Address Current Hardship Or Face Mass Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.