Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun (33483 Views)

Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Thonyb(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2023
The police in Ogun State have arrested two men said to be suspected members of the Eiye confraternity.

The arrest of the suspects followed an operation led by the DPO of Agbado division, CSP Adekunle Awoniyi, on September 4.

The DPO had led the operation, in response to a tip-off about cult related activities in the Fadahunsi area of Ogun State.

Omolola Odutola, the Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun, told newsmen in a statement that the prompt response of the police had “quelled the disturbances caused by the cultists, leading to the arrest of two individuals at the scene: Sodiq Idowu, 27 years and Yusuf Wahab, 25 years.”

Odutola disclosed that “both suspects have confessed to being members of the Eiye confraternity and have provided valuable information that will aid the police in apprehending other fleeing suspects involved in cultist activities.”

According to her, the duo had provided details about the syndicate, the location of their armourer and the whereabouts of weapons being used in their “criminal activities.”

She stated that preliminary investigations were ongoing, adding that the suspects would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for a more discreet investigation into their alleged involvement in the Eiye cult group and other related crimes.
https://.ng/2023/09/08/two-suspected-cultists-arrested-in-ogun/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by TemplarLandry: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2023
cool
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Blame Tinubu

If you are looking for a writer for your school projects, thesis/dissertation, proposal,Powerpoint please check my signature and contact me

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Bimbilla(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2023
For what?
darling4242:
Blame Tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by illicit(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Police sha

The armourer go still dey?

If na u, u go dey

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Hn88(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Ok

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by ImoleNaija: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Use them to feed hungry lions at Ogun zoo.

18 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by dietsono(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Macdeey: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
angry
Enrolled dem into the Army 🪖🪖🪖 and send dem to SAMBISA cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by MykellOni(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Aswear that guy on dread looks like Tboy... I fucking know that guy, we stayed in the same hood seff, I jz hope they don't kill that case on the low...
If you know attrocities wey this guy don commit., 2 years ago, this guy killed someone at the entrance gate of igbesa poly, police carry am, drop am in one week. He come back hood come dey claim say he fit kill anybody anyhow he like. Tboy don lead many cult clash, do number 1 tire he go even go another location still go collect their number 1. Lol! because of this guy all boys for my area join eiye. Some even cross carpet seff..
2020, SARS carry this guy tire sotey they became friends, this guy dey lead SARS men go M.I.T. go pack boys, Chai! Make I call area fess...

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Opanka44(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Kill them all.
Cultism is a menace in our contemporary Society and must not be allowed to thrive, else we will be in grave danger and continue to live in fear.
Cultism has never done anyone, any good whatsoever. It's consequences are inimical and detrimental to one's life. Do away with cultism pls and pls.
I was once a cultist, after 6years, I renounced and changed my environment. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all, so let nobody deceive u. The future is better, don't destroy your future today pls

7 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by TheRealOwner(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Phew, immediately I saw the topic, my brain read it as "Caught with human head". Thank God that's not the case this time. Kudos to the police for quickly arresting Sodiq Idowu and Yusuf Wahab before they go and do something that will surely reach NL frontage

4 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Jackiedemie(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by 4tomandchi: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
After all the money the drug Barron gave dem to disrupt elections has finished so boys need more funds.

If they are useful only one call go free dem.

8 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Chibuzoripob: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
sad Police aren't ur mate. Them never touch them,them don they confess their armourer.

Break their 🦵 with 🔨 angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
There was a country
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by kilonshele101(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
What should we do with there photos?

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by KEVIND: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
darling4242:
Blame Tinubu
The way things are panning out, if you're asked for your certificate for any reason, just tell them you're the best students in your school. No need to present your certificate or results for verification.
If President Tinubu can do it & be accepted as the right thing, then the same precedent should be adopted in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by SensualMan: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Lol. Two yoruba Muslims. On your mandate Bola on your mandate, on your mandate we shall stand!

See the two yoruba Muslims standing on his mandate. Miscreants!

Never ever ever in your life assist any yoruba Muslim begging for assistance both online/offline.
Never have dealing with yoruba Muslims.
Never patronise yoruba Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by CuriousX: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Foolish kids angry

They will die young in a cult clash and put their family in mourning

3 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by igwebuike01: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2023
After being used to snatch ballot boxes, they will be abandoned. Ndi Ronu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Wizardslayer: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Two skull miners and organ harvesters caught.

8 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by phorget(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by condralbedez: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Bimbilla:
For what?
For Everything
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by MrDoGood(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
What's the benefit?

Wahala
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by meum: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
I thought they don’t show faces of suspects.
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Krugisback(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu boys back to thier normal work after mocking obidients on nairaland and twitter

6 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by GYBABA(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Are you paid to always be online in Nairaland & to comment on lots of topic? You don't do anything else? Yeah you're free to do as you like & it's not my business but do you gain something else apart from being informed?

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Lazy youths. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.