Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn (911 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by AmeLonRo(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
I have some lessons for all men and for all persons who feel used and dumped by their partners. The lesson is that life happens and life goes on.

News has it that a Nigerian man identified as Hassan Adeyemo, has been arrested and charged for allegedly shooting his wife, Sarah, to death in their apartment in Florida.

A statement from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office (OCSC) on Wednesday said Adeyemo is being held at Orange County jail in Florida after he was arrested at the scene of the shooting in August, 2023.

“He was said to have been involved in a domestic argument with his wife, Sarah Nanchin Adeyemo, when he brought out his gun and fatally shot the woman,” the statement said, adding that Adeyemo was arrested at the scene of the shooting and charged with the murder.

“OCSO deputies responded to a home on the 6600 block of Taxiway Circle around 7:22 Saturday evening for a shooting sometime in August, 2023.

“Deputies found a woman, identified as Sarah Nanchin Hassan Adeyemo, 43, who had been shot. She was transported to an area hospital where she later died.

“Her husband, Hassan Teddy Adeyemo, 46, was arrested at the scene and charged with first-degree murder with a firearm.

“He was booked into the Orange County jail Sunday and remains there on no bond. No other details on the circumstances surrounding the shooting have been released,” the statement added.

This video is an advise for all men who feel cheated by their wives or their women.
Please listen to this advise and share the video with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNAO7OyD34
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Caaz: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Pheeeew for a man to go to this height to off his wife,he must really has gone thru a lot.

However that is no justification why he took her life,he would have jejely opted for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by AmeLonRo(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
You are right sir.
No need to opt for divorce self. All he needs is to get an apartment and start his life fresh.
For heaven's sake, America is a land of opportunities.
At least the woman is taking care of the children.

Caaz:
Pheeeew for a man to go to this height to off his wife,he must really has gone thru a lot.

However that is no justification why he took her life,he would have jejely opted for divorce.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Caaz: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2023
AmeLonRo:
You are right sir.
No need to opt for divorce self. All he needs is to get an apartment and start his life fresh.
For heaven's sake, America is a land of opportunities.
At least the woman is taking care of the children.

The man has needs too, emotional needs that needed to be attended to.
He must have really gone thru a whole lots.

He did what he felt was good at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by phorget(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Fear women.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Martinsmine(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Mk I no talk
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
■ Pheeeew for a man to go to this height to off his wife, he must really has gone thru a lot.
You mean like Osinachi's husband also went through a lot? Abegi make una stop this useless spin on what may have happened. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
The man has needs too, emotional needs that needed to be attended to. He must have really gone thru a whole lots.

He did what he felt was good at that moment.
He had what needs as a father of 4 children, the youngest of whom is just 5-years-old? What needs would a man have to justify the killing? If he needed emotional help, there are mental health therapists all over Daytona Beach he could have gone to. So what needs did he have that lead him to this foolishness? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Curiouscity(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He had what needs as a father of 4 children, the youngest of whom is just 5-years-old? What needs would a man have to justify the killing? If he needed emotional help, there are mental health therapists all over Daytona Beach he could have gone to. So what needs did he have that lead him to this foolishness? undecided

When I joined Nairaland some years ago, I assumed that you lived in USA based on some of your responses here. But I think you just enjoy cruise and controversy. I was expecting you to broaden the explanation on why men (in western world) sometimes resort to this level of crime, killing their spouses.
Note, it is not only Africans/Nigerian men who kill their partners. Maybe, they are the majority.

Sadly, there is no justification to kill the mother of your children, but the western culture is not ready to address the root cause of these killings. In the west, in any domestic dispute, a woman is always right in the eyes of the law, except when there is compelling evidence to prove otherwise. On the hand, a man is always guilty until proven otherwise. Is this EQUALITY?
Most Nigerian ladies being aware of this, are most inclined to lie, and accuse their spouses falsely, just to have their way.

A system where a partner who cheated is still entitled to 50% of the assets during divorce is not helping the family. Marriage in western world is the only contract in which one party is rewarded for breaking it.

A system with many temporary shelters for women who experience domestic violence or abuse, but none for men. Many cases abound where the man called the police when he is physically abused by his partner, but the man ends up being removed from the house or even arrested, just by mere testimony of the wife alone.
Hardly any justice for married men in the western world. If you are a black immigrant, the odds against you doubles.

Men should start taking care of their mental/emotional health more, and learn how to walk away and count their losses in situation that have gone so toxic. They shouldn't put their children through the agony/trauma of having the knowledge that their mom was killed by their father who is now in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Curiouscity:
When I joined Nairaland some years ago, I assumed that you lived in USA based on some of your responses here. But I think you just enjoy cruise and controversy. I was expecting you to broaden the explanation on why men (in western world) sometimes resort to this level of crime, killing their spouses. Note, it is not only Africans/Nigerian men who kill their partners. Maybe, they are the majority.
Sadly, there is no justification to kill the mother of your children, but the western culture is not ready to address the root cause of these killings. In the west, in any domestic dispute, a woman is always right in the eyes of the law, except when there is compelling evidence to prove otherwise. On the hand, a man is always guilty until proven otherwise. Is this EQUALITY?
Most Nigerian ladies being aware of this, are most inclined to lie, and accuse their spouses falsely, just to have their way.
A system where a partner who cheated is still entitled to 50% of the assets during divorce is not helping the family. Marriage in western world is the only contract in which on party is rewarded for breaking it.
A system with many temporary shelters for women who experience domestic violence or abuse, but none for men. Many cases abound where the man called the police when he is physically abused by his partner, but the man ends up being removed from the house or even arrested, just by mere testimony of the wife alone.
Hardly any justice for married men in the western world. If you are a black immigrant, the odds against you doubles.
Men should start taking care of their mental/emotional health more, and learn how to walk away and count their losses in situation that have gone so toxic. They shouldn't put their children through the agony/trauma of having the knowledge that their mom was killed by their father who is now in prison.
The reason I don't engage in such mindfuckery is simple! I may be happily jobless but I am definitely and thankfully not as senselessly jobless as you may think. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Wife In Florida, USA And What Men Should Learn by AmeLonRo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
See part two on advice for women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2enX-NSJPWo

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Goat Head Currently In The Market? Tinubu Finished Nigeria / Family Finding / Woman Stabs Husband During Fight Over Hot Dogs For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.