Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Card Can I Use To Make Online Payments And Purchase Premium Apps In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Card Can I Use To Make Online Payments And Purchase Premium Apps In Nigeria (275 Views)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / Please Help: How Can I Accept Online Payments Before Sending Goods To Clients / MGID Vs Adsense – CPM Rates, Payments And Earning Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Card Can I Use To Make Online Payments And Purchase Premium Apps In Nigeria by VIPAFRICAN(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Techies and Nairalanders in the house. Help a frustrated brother biko. What Card can I use to make online payments and purchase premium apps in Nigeria. I have been trying to subscribe for YouTube premium for days now but my zenith bank card keeps getting declined. What other means of payment is available?
Re: What Card Can I Use To Make Online Payments And Purchase Premium Apps In Nigeria by Montan: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
A friend recommended this website to me, Inat box APK and upon discovering your writing, I was thoroughly impressed. I intend to revisit it frequently now that I've saved it.
Winlator emulator
Re: What Card Can I Use To Make Online Payments And Purchase Premium Apps In Nigeria by online4business: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2023
VIPAFRICAN:
Techies and Nairalanders in the house. Help a frustrated brother biko. What Card can I use to make online payments and purchase premium apps in Nigeria. I have been trying to subscribe for YouTube premium for days now but my zenith bank card keeps getting declined. What other means of payment is available?
Chipper Cash and payday.

(1) (Reply)

Create Play Store Developer Account / Product I K Some Got To Stop At The Cleansing Leve / Asp .net Mvc Developer With C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.