Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Simple Half Braids Half Crochet Hairstyle | Feed In Braids Half Crochet Braid - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Simple Half Braids Half Crochet Hairstyle | Feed In Braids Half Crochet Braid (175 Views)

Man Covers His Unclothedness With His Long Braid Beard / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) / Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Half Braids Half Crochet Hairstyle | Feed In Braids Half Crochet Braid by Shadesofsuccess: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hello Beautiful,

This style was so easy to do, crochet in the back with feeding in Flattwist braids in the front. You can do this style with bundles but crochet hair is so much more affordable. the color I have for my bountiful curls is Black. I used 4 packs only for this style . I use kinky hair to do the feeding braids. Any curl pattern from trendy tresses will elevate this style .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmN9NBO6vk

HEY BEAUTIFUL LOOK DOWN HERE! πŸ’™
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
PLEASE hit that subscribe button and turn on post notifications so you know when I upload! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUDUKU7fq-OihnZXyF_KrA

Thank y’all so much for watching! Feel free to comment any content/videos you guys want to see from me down below! And remember, God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. His love endures forever.

(1) (Reply)

Wig Wearing: Attention To Your Natural Hair / How To Start Hair Making Business In 2023 / Best Rolex Price 2023: How To Find The Perfect Rolex For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.