Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Men Take Advantage Of Nice Women: Toke Makinwa Says On Her Podcast With Kiekie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Take Advantage Of Nice Women: Toke Makinwa Says On Her Podcast With Kiekie (343 Views)

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Take Advantage Of Nice Women: Toke Makinwa Says On Her Podcast With Kiekie by Temmyella: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
In the latest episode of her podcast, TokeMoments, popular Nollywood actress Toke Makinwa made a thought-provoking assertion that men don't like nice women. 

During the podcast, Makinwa discussed the idea that when women are overly nice, men often take advantage of them, perceiving them as gullible or easily manipulated.

https://ikejabird.com/men-take-advantage-of-nice-women-toke-makinwa-says-on-her-podcast-with-kiekie/

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Speaks Out After Bedroom Tape Leak / Mohbads Death : Spirituals To Make His Ghost Go To Kill Who Killed Him . / Hot New Music Lil P Ft. Emkay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.