Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? (173 Views)

So This Is The Useless Reno Omokri That Is Stalking Peter Obi - Photos / Rufai Of Arise Is Quite Dumb And Is Really A Hater Of Tinubu / Uju Anya, The Proud Lesbian And Hater Of All Things About The Queen Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? by Strafudeen: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
El rufai the ugly, midget that spits all over himself has been disgraced by his own man.

I'm very happy to see the imp utterly soaked in his own smelly shyt and pyss

Useless old fool.
Come and carry your Muslim Muslim basket case regime.

Cursed idiot.

May God continue to afflict el rufai with all evil plagues.

angry
Re: Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? by Calabar1stSon: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Curses don't work Mister. Religion only gives room to immorality.
Re: Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? by Strafudeen: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Curses don't work Mister.

Mine do missus
Re: Where Is The Useless Hater Of Christians? by Calabar1stSon: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Strafudeen:

Mine do missus
If it does work then Nigeria would be heaven on earth.

(1) (Reply)

N4bn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: APC Chieftain Urges Tinubu To Probe Niger Govt. / How A Hypothetical United African Federation Might Work / Soyinka Train Station Road: LG Chairman, Ambassador Ogunsola Lanrewaju Adesina A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.