Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard (1407 Views)

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
You and I know that you know Thuvb is a rogue but you believe he'd improve Nigeria inspite of that. Why are we eating yams as if they contain bones?
LegendHero:

When did he graduate from school and when did he forefeet $460k?

If you can answer that, you will answer your other question.

Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by LegendHero(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
You and I know that you know Thuvb is a rogue but you believe he'd improve Nigeria inspite of that. Why are we eating yams as if they contain bones?

Tinubu is not the cause of anybody misfortune. He hasn’t even spent more than 150 days on that seat.

If person poor, Tinubu won’t put money in their pocket in 100 days and suddenly turn Nigeria to Eldorado.

Only an Obidient will believe in fantasy because their principal Obi is a liar of national repute who will promise heaven just for mouth sake.

At least you say Tinubu is a rogue. What about Obi that is a killer? Blood of the murdered Awkusu youth will ask him for judgement.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by DMerciful(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
See as you dey do tit for tat as if we're in primary school
LegendHero:

Tinubu is not the cause of anybody misfortune. He hasn’t even spent more than 150 days on that seat.

If person poor, Tinubu won’t put money in their pocket in 100 days and suddenly turn Nigeria to Eldorado.

Only an Obidient will believe in fantasy because their principal Obi is a liar of national repute who will promise heaven just for mouth sake.

At least you say Tinubu is a rogue. What about Obi that is a killer? Blood of the murdered Awkusu youth will ask him for judgement.

Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
See as you dey do tit for tat as if we're in primary school

Lol 😂

Na because Wetin you dey talk sound like primary school reasoning. So I just came down to your level bro.

It’s all cruise.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by Larryton(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Una don come again. Where did he get $460k to forfeit?

Baba, do you expect him to be in thesame level, that's growth, after graduation, he said he worked in a financial industry.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by LikeAking: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Larryton:
Your parents can be a billionaire here in Nigeria but, the moment you travel abroad to work while study, you do any available job. I know of someone with rich background doing Msc. and washing dishes to argument things overthere.

You no sabi Westin u Dey talk.

@ d billionaires part….

Although I understand it’s an exergiration..
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
OBIDENTs make Na REST
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by excanny: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu claims to be so many things. Believe him at your own peril
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by OkCornel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Funsho Williams dey greet o.

Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by DMerciful(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Loool...even when court documents shows its narcotics?
Larryton:

Baba, do you expect him to be in thesame level, that's growth, after graduation, he said he worked in a financial industry.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by vonlogon: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Politics gubo gi there. Shey dem go school read am.. 📚
I don't know what gubo gi means, but it made me laugh out loud.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by Mfetenang: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu can say whatever he likes,go to court if you don't like what Tinubu says.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by Osobi32(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonny95:
Yesterday, I saw the news that Tinubu told NIGERIANs in India that he was once a security guard before.

But if we recall, in a BBC interview after Chatham house outing, he said he made his money from real estates his parents left for him.

Why the inconsistencies?
Na tinuba matter you still dey reason? Man wey dey teach devil how to lie.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by ImperialYoruba: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonny95:
Yesterday, I saw the news that Tinubu told NIGERIANs in India that he was once a security guard before.

But if we recall, in a BBC interview after Chatham house outing, he said he made his money from real estates his parents left for him.

Why the inconsistencies?

You should share with Obi so they can file briefs to petition court and disqualify Tinubu. A President should not say one thing today and say something different tomorrow.

Obi would never do that. Obi is man of integrity. grin
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by franchasofficia: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonny95:

Why the inconsistencies?
Tinubu is a lying machine, a typical Agbado man, that's why his Agbado ati Eko supporters find it hard to believe that Peter Obi is not lying.

Tinubu and Satan, I doubt who lie pass, everything Tinubu says is the opposite, it is well sha
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by GeneralPula: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Una don come again. Where did he get $460k to forfeit?
Tinubu wasn’t the owner of that $460k..

Exactly why it was a civil forfeiture..
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by oyatz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you come to London, you will see children of Nigerian Millionaires doing Security Jobs at Tesco, Aldi, Lido or working as Careers in Old People's Care Home, where they pack shit.

In the UK, US and Canada, your 'Big Manism' ends at the Airport
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by Benwallt(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Call him an ask.
Re: I Thought Tinubu Said His Parents Left Estates For Him, Why Say He Was A Guard by MrsTwrite(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2023
Believe these bloody politicians at your own risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSU Cert; Can A Deposition Done In An Office, Admissible In Court? / Professor Usman Yusuf Calls For Tinubu Impeachment / Pdp. Peter Dey Pay? Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.