Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. (856 Views)

APC Mourns Member, Others Who Died In Custom Rice Stampede / Our Hero Of Modern Day Democracy / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Billionaire, wey your rank for forbes magazine?

Just tell us you can't afford to buy fuel for 600. Simple!
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by jmoore(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Just tell us you can't afford to buy fuel for 600. Simple!
Afford common sense first.
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Afford common sense first.

Which common sense can be more than my Igbo brother Prof. Soludo who said the obvious, "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". Only people devoid of common Sense can think otherwise.
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by jmoore(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Which common sense can be more than my Igbo brother Prof. Soludo who said the obvious, "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". Only people devoid of common Sense can think otherwise.

Only those without brains can say Tinubu was not a drug trafficker.
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Nope! For as long as they have discretionary powers it is not! If you say it is and they chose to do as they please why are you asking to be made "mandatory" what is already mandatory? Toks obviously, this politics thing ain't your forte. I know you are pained by the Tribunal ruling but saying our Democracy is dead because of that is just base pessimism!

Ose progressive youths with no Stockholm syndrome!

You are wrong.. I know more about politics than you can ever imagine I do.

Im a card carrying member of APC but Im very very real, objective and I hate double standard.

The election was shambolic... It was sabotaged. And a fraudulent process can only produce a fraudulent product.

1 Like

Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by DesChyko: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
If Obi was the people's choice as you claim , why are there no mass protests ?

For a start, maybe because bread that used to feed a family of 5 for 2 days in 2015 costs about 400% of that now and struggles to feed same family in one sitting now, so the breadwinners are actually busy winning bread with triple the effort of few years back.

This may also justify why there are no mass celebrations either, at any point.
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Cromagnon: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Toks2008:

If you read the piece intelligently, you will delete your post
if you read his post intelligently, you will delete your post
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Cromagnon: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

You don't want an Igbo man to be president

no

.but you want Igbo people to keep voting for northerners.

nobody cares

.Result of the actions is that only Igbo people will buy petrol at 600 naira per litre while you will buy it at 85 naira.
Clap for yourself.
yep
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cromagnon:
if you read his post intelligently, you will delete your post

Bro please stop quoting me... This thread is meant for well educated people.

Thanks
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Felimax(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Which yeye logic? Na only north waka come? You are obviously a novice who didn't know Peter Obi left PDP because of refusal to zone the ticket. Obi supported Atiku in 2019 but Atiku can't reciprocate because of greed. Buhari ruled 8 years and Atiku from the north want to continue from Buhari. But Obi is the one you hate.
Clap for yourself.

Face your front!
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Rebelutionary: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Toks2008:

You are wrong.. I know more about politics than you can ever imagine I do.

Im a card carrying member of APC but Im very very real, objective and I hate double standard.

The election was shambolic... It was sabotaged. And a fraudulent process can only produce a fraudulent product.
Ok o card carrying member. Apologies but It's just that your submissions on this just like Obi lawyers submission at the tribunal is way way subpar! I enjoyed your relationship niched submissions way better. Anyway, I wish you well!
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
jmoore:

Only those without brains can say Tinubu was not a drug trafficker.

He was and he is now the commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. grin Obi should go to the supreme court and try again. cheesy
Re: The Day Democracy Died In Nigeria. by Cromagnon: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Toks2008:

Bro please stop quoting me... This thread is meant for well educated people.

Thanks
Little man stfu if you don't want to be quoted
This is a free speech forum
You can't censor me
You are not my master

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Governorship Tribunals May Rule / All 360 Members Of House Of Reps To Get Brand New 2023 Landcruiser Suvs Valued A / Nuhu Ribadu Planning To Send Efcc And Icpc After Binani And Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.