Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What's The Advantage Of Hybrid Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Advantage Of Hybrid Car (472 Views)

Thread For Hybrid Car Owners/lovers/ Techs / Useful Tips That Will Make Your Hybrid Car Last When Followed / Toyota To Share Its Patented Hybrid Car Tech With Other Automakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of Hybrid Car by emmadejust(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
I like to know the advantage of hybrid car and the disadvantages

Does it save cost of fuel

Is the maintenance cost considerate
Re: What's The Advantage Of Hybrid Car by nurey(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hybrid cars are very fuel efficient especially at low speeds, city driving, they switch from petrol to electric, giving you savings on petrol use.

The disadvantage is just the battery pack, if the battery goes bad, it cost a fortune to replace also hybrid vehicles don't tolerate flood.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Advantage Of Hybrid Car by jossytech(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
nurey:
Hybrid cars are very fuel efficient especially at low speeds, city driving, they switch from petrol to electric, giving you savings on petrol use.

The disadvantage is just the battery pack, if the battery goes bad, it cost a fortune to replace also hybrid vehicles don't tolerate flood.

And hate parking down for Long without use, it's car that loved Waka Waka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Story Of Using A Rechargeable Car Washer And Garden Spraying Machine / Mercedes Benz Mclass 2009 For Sale (5.1m) / How Can I Obtain FRSC Drivers License In Ibadan Oyo State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.