Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Don't Want To Stay Idle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Want To Stay Idle (765 Views)

I Prefer To Do This Than To Stain My Hand Of Be Idle... / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Stay Idle by tunjilee003: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
I just finished my hnd program and I'll be going for service in few months time,nairalanders please help me with something i can be doing before i leave...i stay in Lagos.i will really appreciate your kind gesture....
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
When I was waiting for NYSC

I was supplying ice block to EKSU campus area

They lacked electricity

Find a problem to fix, you will make dough

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
illicit:
When I was waiting for NYSC

I was supplying ice block to EKSU campus area

They lack electricity

Find a problem to fix

He said he needs job and you are talking about solving a problem?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by illicit(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

He said he needs job and you are talking about solving a problem?

What do jobs do again

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by lolu2019: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
illicit:

What do jobs do again
I know someone that is feeding his family with that Ice -block business.and he is living in two bedroom flat of 400k.a standard one.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
lolu2019:
I know someone that is feeding his family with that Ice -block business.and he is living in two bedroom flat of 400k.a standard one.

It's very lucrative
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by WhiteMD: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
tunjilee003:
I just finished my hnd program and I'll be going for service in few months time,nairalanders please help me with something i can be doing before i leave...i stay in Lagos.i will really appreciate your kind gesture....

Why not try making money with your phone ? There are skills you can acquire that would be a monthly income for you even in camp.. I can hook you up with one if you want.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by Cvxxx: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2023
WhiteMD:

Why not try making money with your phone ? There are skills you can acquire that would be a monthly income for you even in camp.. I can hook you up with one if you want.
kindly hook me up sir
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by Kachifav: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Make money with your phone doing telecom business,you vend:
* Airtime
* Data
* Electricity bill payment
*Tv subscription

Register for free @ www greatdelightsub.com.ng

Buy data as low as #222 and resell @ #300-#350.
For assistance Whatsapp: zero eight one three nine two zero nine four five seven.
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by DyingFetus: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Download Grindr, get some kneepads
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by tunjilee003: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
WhiteMD:

I'm ready,can we exchange WhatsApp digits
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by 2Emperor: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Just check this out.....

*REGISTER THIS AS E DEY HOT 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 MAKE 3USDT DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME , THIS BONUS ENDS ONCE $1million IS DISBURSED BY THE COMPANY*

Click on the link below 👇

h tt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Register with your phone number.

Login and u are given $200 which u can't withdraw but qualifies u for 3 trading per day of less than 2 minutes per trading

Click on *Quantify*

Click on the Bitcoin eye to trade ,once the first one is complete ,click on it again and same the 3rd time

U can withdraw your profit .

Note: you can only withdraw d profit u are making daily ,so don't think of withdrawing the 200usdt cos that's what u used to trade with. Minimum withdrawal to your wallet is 10 UDST.

htt ps://jumptd.top/#/register?code=UR15UJ

Just adjust the https

Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by Robnectar(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2023
DyingFetus:
Download Grindr, get some kneepads

LoL,. Make Dey do gay ashawo,.. hope u keep enough money for pampers sha🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by BItt: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,. Make Dey do gay ashawo,.. hope u keep enough money for pampers sha🤣🤣🤣
Haaaaa
Re: I Don't Want To Stay Idle by Robnectar(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
BItt:

Haaaaa

Make Dem dey burst him ass abi grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test Format Urgent! / Wanted: Lady Marketers/sales Persons / Easter Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.