Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' (47750 Views)

Confusion As Lagos-Bound Passenger Dies At Abuja Airport / Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by MatrixCircle: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tragic. After all the hustle. Paid thousands of pounds only for 'village people ' people to wait for her in the air.

Hypertension is a silent killer. Always check your health.
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by LaSenior: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
nedekid:

Because someone died in the aircraft? They should be banned? Abi don't you know the less the airlines that fly out of Nigeria the more expensive the cost of airfare will be?
We (so called giant of africa) that do not even have a national carrier will have the mouth to ban the one helping us travel, no be juju be that?
neglect and she died from suffocation, this Egypt Air people will just pack plenty people enter one small plane everywhere will be airtight and you will Just start collapsing, it happened to me I am speaking from experience though mine was Turkish air we were packed inside a Boeing 737-800 for a 7hour flight
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is eternally tragic and unfortunate.
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by funkemary(f): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is sad, after all the struggles and investments all for a better future, death just knocked and took everything away chai
May God console the family
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by nedekid: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2023
This news is not complete.
Nothing was told, except that she died aboard the aircraft. That's what happens when they rush to put out news without doing due diligence to find out everything about the matter.
I don't like reading incomplete news. Not palatable angry LoL
I wish for the dead to rest in the bossom of Abraham. Amen.
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by bablon20(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2023
U can help me with that! Asshole

Sleekfingers:

Go to Egypt and take her picture, so that you can post it online.
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by Larryizi(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2023
Rip to the dead
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by tillaman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
In all they dealings please avoid Egypt air
That airline is something else
They have the worst customer Relation
If you doubt me ehn go and verify
There’s a lot of bad reviews about them on X
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by juman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Emi naaaa reeeee oluwa.
Emi naaaa reeeeeeee oluwa.
Thank goodness.
I travelled first time with this airline.

Condolence to the family.
Even if one eat head of Vultures would be sad.
The comments here say it all. People are very sad for the family.

There is little health service airlines can offer passengers during flight.

One person stated that she might be a sickler.
Re: London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' by NairaLux(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Eagles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.