Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) (304 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) by ReligiousCritic: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO)

A popular businessman based in Abuja known for his expensive grills has revealed the reason behind the price of his fishes.

In a video shared on social media, He stated that most of the time, he pays flight ticket for his fishes to get into Nigeria because there is no place he can get them in Abuja.

He made it known that he invest so much money in his business and that people shouldn’t complain because they are unable to afford it.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0AdZCnuwOQ

1 Share

Re: Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) by TemplarLandry: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
cool
Re: Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) by Pleniry(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
How much is his fish?
Re: Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO) by SocialJustice: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Finally you go taste the fish, na normal grilled fish.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Enter Here!! - (Warning) �� / Which Nigeria Debit Card Work With Paypal 2023 / How Can I Unblacklist To Use USSD Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.