Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS (18401 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by PaulH07: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Oseni is a cumpulsive arrogant lair

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1700178126657986934?s=20

This is a channels TV reporter on ground covering live , yet he claimed only Arise tv covered it, even when Ruben Abati corrected him

Rufai studied Animal Science in FUNAAB , you fought and argued with Rotus on Economy, Rotus a US graduate of Economics,

Rufai an Animal Scienctist, called Justice of Appeal Court out saying they don't understand constitution and lack integrity

Same Oseni still went on to Argue with Dr Ruben Abati a seasoned Journalist

No wonder he behaves like an animal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by iammo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
PaulH07:

No wonder he behaves like an animal cheesy

grin you don para for Oseni
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by commoditiesnig: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
ecolime:

I'm not sure he is lying on purpose. I believe he only talks out of ignorance. Good as everyone has been schooling him these days. Arise TV should also retrain him.
I tell you.. Rufai should be careful. Being so emotional and eagerness to speak isn't matured at all.

I'm shocked he actually went to social media to still comment on the matter.. something is seriously wrong o!

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by obalolaunited(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Are you guys naturally stuuupppiid. You can see clearly someone debunked a lie with evidence but you choose to be half idiot because of a damaged brain
That’s how you want the tribunal to give the 3rd place a first position without any concrete evidences
YoungLionken:
Reno is a big disgrace yet he doesn't know..

Academic certificate does not make you wise...
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
ican2020:
I thought Reno is a pastor and this his reactions all times is disgusting Haba don’t you spare time to pray

So he should use all day to pray? Any prayer that is more than 10-15 minutes. That one don turn something else. Those praying are simply saying, COTTONWOOL DEY FOR THRIR GOD EARS

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Blackdisciple(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reno will never keep mute but when he was with GEJ he couldn't even work for his people
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by obembet(f): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
Reno omokri is becoming really annoying

For saying the truth...?

Truth is always annoying grin
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by commoditiesnig: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kukutenla:
What Dr Abati did is wrong
He should have let it slide
Everyone is allowed to blow their trumpet
Abati didn't do wrong. He actually did the noble thing as a thoroughbred journalist.

If he let that slide, more "lies" & misinformation could emanate in future

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Dbestbrest: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oseni is a Buffon. An alarmist, a self-opinionated man, an opportunist in the journalism profession. Nduka Obaigbena needs a loud mouth that can speak grammar and found one in Oseni. Outside Arise TV, no media can accept him. No professionalism in his acts, thoughts and deeds. In fact, he is a misnomer

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Uteghe(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
God bless Reno.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by nedu666: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reno always calls himself best selling author. Abeg what is the name of this book

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Osobi32(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
ican2020:
I thought Reno is a pastor and this his reactions all times is disgusting Haba don’t you spare time to pray
The man is fighting for tinubu to notice him, he is getting broke and need to come back to Nigerian politics to join in the steal spree
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Mikkeal: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Reno is a big disgrace yet he doesn't know..

Academic certificate does not make you wise...
Even when he gave evidence which is there for everyone to see I think you are the one that has a problem , someone was lying barefaced on national TV and Reno corrected him but look at what you are saying oga na YOU BE THE DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by JuicyStar: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
I feel Arise should give Rufai 7 days sick leave cos this Obi tribunal defeat is really making misyarn. Acting highly unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by richie240: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
ecolime:
Rufai Oseni is the definition of "He who knows not, and knows that he knows not"

The guy talks rubbish with confidence 🤣
Unfortunately he has a humongous audience, in millions, of those who believed buhari was cloned and dt amelika will invade nigeria to remove buhari.

He caters exclusively to this audience.
Most probably that's why arise tv has not given him d boot.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by 77up(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
ican2020:
I understand people will always pick side that favour them but this your own is laughable, can't you see the shameful act rufai is putting up there? Chai nawa o😂
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Realhommie(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
Someone is disproving with hard evidence yet you call him annoying?

No need to say it, your bias is pretty obvious. Continue to listen to lies and propaganda.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Kukutenla: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Abati didn't do wrong. He actually did the noble thing as a thoroughbred journalist.

If he let that slide, more "lies" & misinformation could emanate in future
There's nothing like that. When a TV station comes out to say they are the preferred choice in entertainment and news, is there any fact to back that up? But they keep repeating it.
Rufai was talking from the point of view of Arise TV. He has the right to hype arise whether true or not.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by ppogba: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

There's nothing like that. When a TV station comes out to say they are the preferred choice in entertainment and news, is there any fact to back that up? But they keep repeating it.
Rufai was talking from the point of view of Arise TV. He has the right to hype arise whether true or not.

No sir.

You do not hype an organization with a blatant, verifiable lie especially when competitors are involved or when you are trying to claim leadership of an industry.

Bros, that was the best ABATI could have done.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by ShaqFu: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD67N6uT6Yk
Earlier today (September 8, 2023) on the Morning Show, Mr Rufai Oseni alleged that AriseTV was the only station that broadcast the incidents leading up to the #LekkiMassacre #EndSARS affair live. He was sharply and immediately corrected by his senior colleague, Dr. Reuben Abati, who told him he was exaggerating and that other stations covered the affair.

An unprofessional argument ensued on the live programme, which ended with Dr. Abati asking Rufai to be moderate and then calling an abrupt commercial break.

Peeved at being called out on air, Kr Oseni went on the X, formerly known as Twitter platform, to accuse a certain media person, whom he refused to name, of being a liar and insisted that only AriseTV broadcast live on that day.

Former Presidential spokesperson and bestselling author Pastor Reno Omokri then produced video evidence of Channels TV broadcasting live on the days of the incident in question (October 20 and 21, 2020), and viewers could even hear gunshots in the background as the live footage, with a Channels correspondent ran.

It remains to be seen how Mr. Oseni would respond to this video evidence, which clearly contradicts his claims.
Reno Omokri serving Rufai Oseni WotoWoto.

It is now becoming obvious that Rufai Oseni is no different from the lose brain Obidients on social media who use their fingers to type things even their brains can't comprehend.

Kudos to Dr. Abati for setting the record straight, and Kudos to Reno for providing evidence and putting shame to the name of Rufai Oseni.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Kukutenla: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
ppogba:

No sir.

You do not hype an organization with a blatant, verifiable lie especially when competitors are involved or when you are trying to claim leadership of an industry.

Bros, that was the best ABATI could have done.
So mtn saying "everywhere you go" which is simply not true us what then?
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by ppogba: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Oseni is a Buffon. An alarmist, a self-opinionated man, an opportunist in the journalism profession. Nduka Obaigbena needs a loud mouth that can speak grammar and found one in Oseni. Outside Arise TV, no media can accept him. No professionalism in his acts, thoughts and deeds. In fact, he is a misnomer

You could not have said it better. If another media house per adventure accepst him, it is certain non will tolerate him for this much.

What people are applauding in him pure lack of professionalism.

Kudos to John Momoh.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by ppogba: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Occurstaem:
This shows that Rufai Oseni is highly unprofessional.

The level of unprofessionalism is disgustingly alarming.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Corrinthians(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
I don't like Reno, probably never will. But I perfectly understand his beef with Obi and his horde of radical and belligerent supporters, Rufai being one of them.

If anyone threatens to harm a child of mine, let alone a two year old, because of our political differences and disagreements, I'd NEVER forgive such a person. I'd make sure I do everything within the boundaries of the law to break you!!
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Corrinthians(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
Go ahead and threaten him already. After all, that's all you guys have become adept at.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by ppogba: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

So mtn saying "everywhere you go" which is simply not true us what then?

Good night sir.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Kukutenla: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
ppogba:

Good night sir.
I wish you the same
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Ubdavison: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Arise TV should just fire him. he is considering nuisance ....
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by Pandar01: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
There should be a debate on who is the worst liar between Oseni and Obi ..

They are both mumu men 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by flokii: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Shame on Arise Tv.. gutter media outlet.
Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
The owner of Arise is killing AriseTv with the continuous presence of Rufai Oseni. Rufai Oseni isn’t a journalist, look at the way he is arguing with Dr Abati

1 Like

Re: Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
How please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28 / Did Ghana Actually Killed All There Top Leaders Before Witnessing Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.