Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help ! Is This Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help ! Is This Normal? (1051 Views)

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Righthussle: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in the Christian/Bible God at all. I don't practice any religion and I don't believe in heaven and hell, the biblical creation story etc but I love Christian gospel worship songs SO MUCH. What do you call people like me.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Wodu89: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Go and get it right with God first before you love our worship. Isn't it outrageous to sing worship to a God you refuse to acclaim or associate with ?
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by izonborn098(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Op those are normal stuffs but if u go and meet pastors they will tell u different narrative...
I'm from ijaw but i like some igbo songs' what will say about that.... I should get close to igbos or what..
Well it is choice...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by OKUCHI11(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Agnostic
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Maynman: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Righthussle:
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in the Christian/Bible God at all. I don't practice any religion and I don't believe in heaven and hell, the biblical creation story etc but I love Christian gospel worship songs SO MUCH. What do you call people like me.
Music is Universal.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Bestbrain123(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
To me that does'tn mean much, songs are motivation. People are moved by songs it depends on what motivate you.. i love rap songs tupac and all eminem songs but am a dedicated christian. (some will say hell is my home) but i'm move by what motivate me, not some group of holiness.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Righthussle:

There is no Christian gospel worship song!

The real Christians don't sing for the pleasure of an unbeliever in fact nothing can interest you in the songs used for the praise of our God.
In ancient times throughout the world people hate the songs used in the praise of the God of Israel in fact they mock them and don't forget that it's the same angels that's inspiring God's people to sing praises that are still working with God's people to sing praises to the true God.
The songs you're hearing in the churches of Christendom today is not for the praise of the true God but that's a topic for another day.
If you want to test the melodies in songs used in the worship of different Gods you can try the Indians singing to praise Krishna or orientals singing to praise Buddha. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Righthussle:

There is nothing unusual about it, music is meant to stimulate the mind whether it's Bach's sonatas or Fela's Zombie O Zombie. It has nothing to do with belief.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Caveatemptor(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Righthussle:

I do not profess to any religion but I used to be a Christian. I still hum Christian hymns occasionally because I used to be a Methodist and I attended a Methodist secondary school . That doesn't mean I believe the song I am humming.
At times a hum along to Islamic songs. It doesn't make me a Muslim.
Be free and enjoy your life. Don't guilt trip yourself over religion.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There is no Christian gospel worship song!

The real Christians don't sing for the pleasure of an unbeliever in fact nothing can interest you in the songs used for the praise of our God.
In ancient times throughout the world people hate the songs used in the praise of the God of Israel in fact they mock them and don't forget that it's the same angels that's inspiring God's people to sing praises that are still working with God's people to sing praises to the true God.
The songs you're hearing in the churches of Christendom today is not for the praise of the true God but that's a topic for another day.
If you want to test the melodies in songs used in the worship of different Gods you can try the Indians singing to praise Krishna or orientals singing to praise Buddha. smiley

See proof that jws are devils and atheists.

Moses lifted up a song. Miriam lifted up a song. David lifted up a song Yet jw here says worshiping God is wrong. Is this not Satan we are seeing?

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:
To me that does'tn mean much, songs are motivation. People are moved by songs it depends on what motivate you.. i love rap songs tupac and all eminem songs but am a dedicated christian. (some will say hell is my home) but i'm move by what motivate me, not some group of holiness.

What a contradiction. Sorry, you are a dedicated churchgoer and church follower

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by izonborn098(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Says?
Dtruthspeaker:

What a contradiction. Sorry, you are a dedicated churchgoer and church follower
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by judedwriter(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Righthussle:

Your spirit is yearning to worship the same living God that you are denying.

Yield to Him, He loves you more than you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See proof that jws are devils and atheists.
Moses lifted up a song. Miriam lifted up a song. David lifted up a song Yet jw here says worshiping God is wrong. Is this not Satan we are seeing?

ÒDẸ̀!
Are those people CHRISTIANS? cheesy
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Bestbrain123(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
What ever
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Righthussle: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
judedwriter:

Your spirit is yearning to worship the same living God that you are denying.

Yield to Him, He loves you more than you can imagine.

How can a god who till today, even after the sacrifice of Jesus, has refused to reverse the curse he placed on women because of ordinary apple that makes them experience pain during childbirth love me?

If your god is truly a loving god, let him reverse the curse first.

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by judedwriter(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Righthussle:

How can a god who till today, even after the sacrifice of Jesus, has refused to reverse the curse he placed on women to experience pain during childbirth love me?

Look at yourself....

You are made in God's own image and likeness!

Do you know why?

God wants a loving relationship with you. God made man for fellowship, that's why we are different from other creatures.

In every human being, there is a deep need to worship a superior supernatural being.

God put it there but unfortunately many people divert their worship to idols, demons, money, women, sex, food, sports, etc.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

ÒDẸ̀!
Are those people CHRISTIANS? cheesy

See Stupid Satan?

It is written Christ Said anyone who keeps my Father's Commandment is my brother and sister and friend. Surely shall you regret that you were born and you and Satan will almost have the same punishments.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Righthussle:

How can a god who till today, even after the sacrifice of Jesus, has refused to reverse the curse he placed on women to experience pain during childbirth love me?

You are an evil and the son of an evil so He can never ever love you.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Says?

Your fruits!
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Stupid Satan?
It is written Christ Said anyone who keeps my Father's Commandment is my brother and sister and friend. Surely shall you regret that you were born and you and Satan will almost have the same punishments.
Completely incoherent!
Are those people you're quoting Christians?
Can you quote a song Christians sang in the Bible?
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Completely incoherent!
Are those people you're quoting Christians?
Can you quote a song Christians sang in the Bible?

Surely you and Satan will almost have the same punishments. Moses is clearly a Christian as He even met with Christ directly and he lifted up a song of worship to The Lord! 70% of Satan's punishment shall be your portion, devil.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Surely you and Satan will almost have the same punishments. Moses is clearly a Christian as He even met with Christ directly and he lifted up a song of worship to The Lord! 70% of Satan's punishment shall be your portion, devil.

Stupidity at it's peak!

Moses that never heard or lived by the law of Christ is a Christian! grin
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by jaephoenix(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Righthussle:
I'm an atheist andi love some gospel songs too. Like some Terry Clark and the Maranatha singers, Kirk Franklin etc. Christians would call them gospel oldies but they are cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by jaephoenix(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Righthussle:

How can a god who till today, even after the sacrifice of Jesus, has refused to reverse the curse he placed on women because of ordinary apple that makes them experience pain during childbirth love me?

If your god is truly a loving god, let him reverse the curse first.
And whats more? He created the apple and the apple tree, and kept it right in the middle of the Eden garden. Whats even worse? He knew all along she would succumb but went ahead to tempt her.
Oh, what a loving god grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stupidity at it's peak!

Moses that never heard or lived by the law of Christ is a Christian! grin

See high quality fooliish condemn condemn!
Christ Said anyone who keeps my Father's Commandment (Law which God gave Moses) is His brother and sister and friend.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See high quality fooliish condemn condemn!
Christ Said anyone who keeps my Father's Commandment (Law which God gave Moses) is His brother and sister and friend.

Fool!
Jesus wasn't talking about the law God gave Israelites through Moses rather he was talking about the laws God is giving enter mankind as a New Covenant through himself as the mediator.
So get it straight that none from Abel till John the baptist is qualified to be called a Christian because they never knew the law of Christ! Matthew 11:11 smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Fool!
Jesus wasn't talking about the law God gave Israelites through Moses rather he was talking about the laws God is giving enter mankind as a New Covenant through himself as the mediator.

See most high fool!
So in Mathew 15:9, Jesus was not talking about The Law God gave Moses? Or is His mediation itself is it not based on The Law God gave Moses? Stupid condemn condemn.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See most high fool!
So in Mathew 15:9, Jesus was not talking about The Law God gave Moses? Or is His mediation itself is it not based on The Law God gave Moses? Stupid condemn condemn.
Jesus ended the covenant God had with Jacob's descendants and started another one with anyone that believes in his ransom sacrifice so it's not the same laws! smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus ended the covenant God had with Jacob's descendants and started another one with anyone that believes in his ransom sacrifice so it's not the same laws! smiley

It's the other way round. Jacob's descendants nullified and cast aside The Law and covenant, Christ brought it back with an upgrade.
Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It's the other way round. Jacob's descendants nullified and cast aside The Law and covenant, Christ brought it back with an upgrade.

Are you keeping the Sabbath (Saturday)?
If not then you're not keeping the laws God gave the Israelites.
Those laws ended when the promised Christ arrived to teach them how to gain salvation.
That's what God promised them through Moses! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
It's not the same laws!

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! Is This Normal? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you keeping the Sabbath (Saturday)?
If not then you're not keeping the laws God gave the Israelites.
Those laws ended when the promised Christ arrived to teach them how to gain salvation.
That's what God promised them through Moses! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
It's not the same laws!

Did you not see God complaining throughout that they did not keep the Sabbath?
Did you not see that the disciples even after the death and resurrection of Christ obeyed The Law and kept the Sabbath?
Did you not see that even Moses knew that they are like you? Deuteronomy 31:27

Anyway, you are already marked for the lake of fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr. Deity And The Evil / There Are No Books Missing In Scripture / Great Bible Study: Bible Stories Your Parents Never Taught You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.