Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success (258 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Even though we think of the way we'll die at times, and we recognize that the devil actually causes people to die too...
Do we actually accept that Death is a Sign of Satan's Victory over a person?
Do we actually accept that the major battle that the devil is fighting is against our lives?

I wouldn't think so though...
There's no gain in the devil randomly killing every Christian... (Not like he has that power yet)
It shouldn't make sense cos we'll just transition out of this corrupt life to be with our Lord in a Perfect Place.

I think the Main Battle is against our Faith in God, so that whenever we die, we would die in a Sinful State that doesn't qualify us to be with our Lord the way we would want to.

Here's how Ita Udoh explains it in this YT Short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAIAc5mkwM?si=mg0WIFR8iK6tBtmn
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
The biggest insult this so called men if God and by extension all Christians is to think that it is what the devil likes that he does...nothing can be further from the truth. EVERYTHING ..I mean EVERYTHING the devil or Satan does is done with the expressed permission from God his creator. The devil or Satan is not a dual opposite of God. He has no choice, he must bend to the divine will of God..
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Just imagine the iphone battery challenging Steve Job(God rest his soul).

It is just Hilarious to say the least..
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:
The biggest insult this so called men if God and by extension all Christians is to think that it is what the devil likes that he does...nothing can be further from the truth. EVERYTHING ..I mean EVERYTHING the devil or Satan does is done with the expressed permission from God his creator. The devil or Satan is not a dual opposite of God. He has no choice, he must bend to the divine will of God..

Further explanation please?
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
GLHHub:
Even though we think of the way we'll die at times, and we recognize that the devil actually causes people to die too... Do we actually accept that Death is a Sign of Satan's Victory over a person?
Do we actually accept that the major battle that the devil is fighting is against our lives?
I wouldn't think so though... There's no gain in the devil randomly killing every Christian... (Not like he has that power yet)
It shouldn't make sense cos we'll just transition out of this corrupt life to be with our Lord in a Perfect Place.
■ I think the Main Battle is against our Faith in God, so that whenever we die, we would die in a Sinful State that doesn't qualify us to be with our Lord the way we would want to.
Here's how Ita Udoh explains it in this YT Short:
Scripture has it that God instituted death in Genesis 3 v 16 - 24 — the promise or curse of death is from God Himself. So, when in fact did God hand death over to Satan/devil? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said He already overcame it all on behalf of those who follow Him meaning there are no battles to be fought since He also gifted all those who belong to Him everlasting peace — the total opposite of battle. So, if you are engaged in a battle of some sort, doesn't that serve as confirmation that what Jesus Christ promised does not apply to you — you are not even one of His to begin with? undecided

God doesn't lie, right? undecided
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture has it that God instituted death in Genesis 3 v 16 - 24 — the promise or curse of death is from God Himself. So, when in fact did God hand death over to Satan/devil? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said He already overcame it all on behalf of those who follow Him meaning there are no battles to be fought since He also gifted all those who belong to Him everlasting peace — the total opposite of battle. So, if you are engaged in a battle of some sort, doesn't that serve as confirmation that what Jesus Christ promised does not apply to you — you are not even one of His to begin with? undecided

God doesn't lie, right? undecided

I would love a little chitchat with you... But obviously, it would just end up creating unnecessary bulk to a thread (like you always do)

Q1. Where did I say God handed over death to Satan?
Q2. Uhmm. Christ died, hence we'll no more die?
Q3. Does He?

2 Likes

Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by izonborn098(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
GLHHub:
I would live a little chitchat with you... But obviously, it would just end up creating unnecessary bulk to a thread (like you always do)
Q1. Where did I say God handed over death to Satan?
Q2. Uhmm. Christ died, hence we'll no more die?
Q3. Does He?
1. Just pointing out that the devil/Satan has absolutely has absolutely nothing to do with Death. Death is God's judgment against mankind and when a person dies, it is God who did it. undecided

2. Is your supposed battle against Death or something? Or are you insinuating that when your temporary time here on earth is over, you will not die because Jesus Christ died? I don't follow undecided

3. Neither is He a man that He should change His mind. undecided
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
GLHHub:

Devil or Satan does nothing without God's "ok"

They are part of God's kingdom and are not enemies, God has none...
God is everywhere and both devil and Satan are inside the "everywhere"...

They only do what God has programmed them to do...any other thing is subject to God's approval.

The devil is the god of darkness. The Yorubas calls them orisha. His symbol is a black goat or the moon.(. Capricorn)

Satan is the orisha of the air or wind.. his symbol is the bull (Taurus)
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by nepapole(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
No leaf drops from a tree without God's consent.

Everything including death is approves by GOD else it won't happen...

U gerrrit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
sonmvayina:

Devil or Satan does nothing without God's "ok"

They are part of God's kingdom and are not enemies, God has none...
God is everywhere and both devil and Satan are inside the "everywhere"...

They only do what God has programmed them to do...any other thing is subject to God's approval.

The devil is the god of darkness. The Yorubas calls them orisha. His symbol is a black goat or the moon.(. Capricorn)

Satan is the orisha of the air or wind.. his symbol is the bull (Taurus)

Hm.

1 Like

Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
nepapole:
No leaf drops from a tree without God's consent.

Everything including death is approves by GOD else it won't happen...

U gerrrit!

Got it.
Did I make myself sound otherwise? Probably a mix-up in understanding.

Even though God allows every single death, it's also worth noting that the devil can present a significant charge against you to God and get that approval to take your life... Or the devil can create a scheme and lure you into causing your own death.
That's what I would mean when I say the devil takes people's lives or something similar.

1 Like

Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
GLHHub:
Got it.
Did I make myself sound otherwise? Probably a mix-up in understanding.
Even though God allows every single death, it's also worth noting that the devil can present a significant charge against you to God and get that [b]approval to take your life... Or the devil can create a scheme and lure you into causing your own death.[/b]
■ That's what I would mean when I say the devil takes people's lives or something similar
What in the world. So devil can cause God to change His mind on when you are to die? Are you for real? undecided

2. God instituted death and knows when a person will die even before the one is born. But somehow the devil can take a person's life? Una just dey write una own Bible left and write.... you Christianity People. undecided
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Callback...
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Callback....
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2023
GLHHub:

Hm.

You are getting it...
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2023
GLHHub:

No be wetin devil like e dey do...

Whatever he does is with the explicit permission from God. If Gods will is A, the devil can not change it to B...whatever he can do must be with A....Not outside of it...

That is what the story of Job set out to explain...
Re: Death Is Not A Sign Of Satan's Success by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2023
GLHHub:

Hm.

Death is a different orisha...

(1) (Reply)

Classmates Visit Their Classmate Who's Been Observing A 30-day Dry Fast (video) / The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed / Church Not Family Inheritance To Be Handed Over To Your Son - Oyedepo To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.