Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande (17119 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / 83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by opribo(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Forget all eyes on corrupt judiciary all them are one in crime, I tell you most truly only the military has the instrument that cal remove a bad govt kawai.

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by onuman: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2023
PHIPEX:
Trust once broken can hardly be recovered

No matter the outcome at supreme Court, I'll be a fool to ever trust any statement from INEC again

They won the election but lost the people

Who is going to vote in elections again in Nigeria?
Buhari and his Mahmood Yakubu have destroyed faith in the electoral umpire in Nigeria.
Buhari has destroyed democracy in Nigeria.
Buhari ensured that INEC Chairman gave presidential election victory to his APC.
Buhari removed CJN Oghenhen, appointed APC judges, as Buhari prepared for this election.
In 2023, Buhari the Islamic zealot established a popitical succession template that can make for 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Chibuzoc(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Lol, we told you to boycott the election, nigerians and over sabi, oya naa, e don clear for una eyes say you can't win a thief in his own court cheesy
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by DoxxAnon: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Laolu, please rest. If “Pastor” Yemi was the beneficiary of the INEC scam, you would have defended it.

Yemi was a placeholder for 8 years …shame
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by PHIPEX(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
In one breadth, you said no law was broken, meaning the election was carried out according to the law of the land. In another, you are castigating INEC. Why the duplicity?
Yes INEC said I will use IREV but you (parties & individuals) also know that INEC can do otherwise, which is what the court affirmed (and you agreed that no law was broken).
If you are saying that you are not aware of that, then you are incompetent to win too. Afterall election should be won by the most popular who played according to the rules!
Was your winning contingent on IREV?Common!You have physical copy of election result to prove you won! So whats the argument! Stop dwelling on trivialities!
Go home and restrategize. Come back and win.
Now I agree that "He who cannot bear the pain of election loss does not deserve the joy of election victory".
You should be intelligent enough to know that morality and legality are not the same. A man can kill you and still go free in court if the judge feels your family did not prove that he killed you or broke a law. It doest change the fact that you were murdered

INEC might have escaped at PEPT court but lost in the court of public opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by NwaliE01: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2023
I promised INEC that they will not see any of my family back home in any election except if voting can be done via our phones.

2 Likes

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by israelmao(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2023
If INEC had nothing to hide it would've e-transmitted electoral results which is the will of majority if the electorate.

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Moikiitos: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2023
This post is not meant for bigotry citizens but well wishing Nigerians that mean well for us Nigerians.
I still don’t get it. Before you go into a competition, the rules are set and all contestants green lighted the set rules only for the rules to be uttered after the contest.

For those that felt dissatisfied have all the right to feel a grief to challenge the outcome regardless. In fact, I believe that the pre rules set by INEC gave the contestants confidence to go ahead to participate otherwise, I’m sure if INEC would have changed the rules post election; most of the contestants would have withdrawn their interest in contesting the said election.

An institution as important as INEC should be trusted by the word they put out to the public; as the saying goes that a man is as good as his word(s) - TRUST.

“While INEC had in the lead up to the February 2023 exercise repeatedly said it would transmit polling unit results to the INEC Result Viewing Portal (IReV), that did not happen during the presidential and National Assembly elections.”

And to my follow Nigerians, first and foremost we’re all Nigerians before our tribes. We should all be move to condemn injustice regardless of the persons or tribes. Honestly speaking, I don’t believe we should be encouraging bigotry in any form or shape. A united Nigeria is a prosperous and progressive nation.

Thank you 🙏🏾!!!
God bless the Nigerians and federal republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬

TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/08/e-transmission-of-results-inec-has-broken-peoples-trust-laolu-akande/

2 Likes

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by firearcher: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
Funny thing is if Atiku or Obi had won and APC had gone to court saying the election should be cancelled because results were not instantly uploaded to the IREV, same people complaining today would be excusing INEC and vice versa

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by AareGaa: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2023
chucks185:
the uprising is going to consume them, let them keep doing

You think we're still in 1966?
Do anyhow and see anyhow?

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Tooreda: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2023
searchng4love:
Gone insane since the principal lost woefully.

Akande should shave his horrible beards...

The insane person here is YOU
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Dinieoj(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Nigeria needs money, next election make dem just call themselves together and select who they want, save the election for other things.
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by jrobbins: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2023
DrMPH:

It will actually take a special kind of effort to get the kind of participation in future elections like we witnessed this year. The worst part is that no one can be blackmailed again into voting think it is their non-participation that has not made Nigeria a great nation. Contrary to that, many of us have now made peace with the fact that Nigeria is not (and may never be) great because our votes do not count, not because we do not vote. Those celebrating will understand what this betrayal of trust by INEC will portend for this nation in the years to come.

They are useless fools still being fed.
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by clydecarson(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu came a distant 3rd, INEC needed to swap him with Obi, and in order to avoid being caught, they blocked result upload.

Tinubu was thrashed in Lagos to the shock of INEC and APC, they used rigging during final manual collation to reduce Obi's Lagos winning to the barest minimum. Same happened in Rivers, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Borno, Ondo, etc.

That is why Tinubu and his Agbado supporters hate Peter Obi more than Atiku they claimed came second. If not tell me the rational or reason why someone that came 1st will be more worried about the person that came distant 3rd more than he is worried about the person that came 2nd if not guilty conscience? What did Obi do to Tinubu or his evil supporters that they hated him so much more than Atiku that is closer to their candidate's position? Atiku took Tinubu to US court for certificate forgery, never for one day did Tinubu and his gang of evil supporters criticized or attacked Atiku, instead they left Atiku and be attacking Obi that didn't take Tinubu to a US court, God is watching all of you, God is not sleeping.

Tinubu knows he is sitting on Peter Obi's mandate, but let him not worry, he won't enjoy it in peace, nature will definitely fight back, so Tinubu while you are gallivanting about as the President, be getting prepared for nature's payback.

Watch INEC's official video rubbishing PEPT Judges and their yeye Judgment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-gIcIqeEfM?si=XglW-ebkTleKjKdd

Na that lagos,rivers and plateau vote na wetin weak me,they fucking rigged this man out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Eriokanmi: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2023
searchng4love:

I was expecting this kind of attack on Laolu from you guys. SMH!

Don't forget this...it was the plan of Buhari's administration to make election more transparent that ever. The election that brought him to power was one of the most transparent elections ever. I campaigned for him in 2015 though he disappointed many with his bad economic policies. I wonder what you'd have said, had Laolu been a member of another political party.

Sadly, INEC was bought over and we saw one of the inec's worst performances in history of elections in over a decade, despite spending so much money to achieve transparent election results

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by jrobbins: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2023
searchng4love:

He's a multi millionaire who can travel out of the hell hole at will. No basic amenity is his problem. You think you're doing him?

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Jostoman: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Me too. And I sent transport fare to 17 other people as incentive for them to go and vote and they all did. Now I feel like a fool for trusting the Nigerian process.

Shame
Nigeria election na scam.

2 Likes

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by frog12: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2023
this man thinks nigerian politicians know what trust means? grin grin grin grin grin grin
e don dey live on the moon
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Image123(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2023
They evidently don't need your trust. They need independence. Let them work, stop forcing them to fit into your vain expectations of losers winning a democracy.
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by jerk: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu came a distant 3rd, INEC needed to swap him with Obi, and in order to avoid being caught, they blocked result upload.

Tinubu was thrashed in Lagos to the shock of INEC and APC, they used rigging during final manual collation to reduce Obi's Lagos winning to the barest minimum. Same happened in Rivers, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Borno, Ondo, etc.

That is why Tinubu and his Agbado supporters hate Peter Obi more than Atiku they claimed came second. If not tell me the rational or reason why someone that came 1st will be more worried about the person that came distant 3rd more than he is worried about the person that came 2nd if not guilty conscience? What did Obi do to Tinubu or his evil supporters that they hated him so much more than Atiku that is closer to their candidate's position? Atiku took Tinubu to US court for certificate forgery, never for one day did Tinubu and his gang of evil supporters criticized or attacked Atiku, instead they left Atiku and be attacking Obi that didn't take Tinubu to a US court, God is watching all of you, God is not sleeping.

Tinubu knows he is sitting on Peter Obi's mandate, but let him not worry, he won't enjoy it in peace, nature will definitely fight back, so Tinubu while you are gallivanting about as the President, be getting prepared for nature's payback.

Watch INEC's official video rubbishing PEPT Judges and their yeye Judgment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-gIcIqeEfM?si=XglW-ebkTleKjKdd

yes, that nature payback will definitely occur. We will all witness it. The one that happened to one military head of states is still clear to many of us except the indomie generation who are majority in this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Shikini: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Prof Mahmood should resign

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by bimzy83: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=125671811]It's Shameful to have spent such a huge amount looted and not used.

Those who celebrate EVIL think they are doing others. In their stupidity they trade their future and that of the unborn generations.

Thank God for someone like Peter Obi. I expect him to get to the supreme court and see to the end of it. We are solidly behind him. Tomorrow, if opposition wins, APC can go to the Supreme court and get the following judgement that a drug lord cannot be president. That 25% Abuja is compulsory. That electronic transmission is compulsory. When you ask why, they will ask why you didn't go to Supreme court.

It will surely come to a time when agabdo magas will get screwed. I'm very sure of that.

God bless OBIDIENTS all over the world.

Is it not possible for u to buttress or drive home a point without hurling abusive words??
U are entitled to ur opinion which is ur right, bt u are not entitled to other people’s opinion.
Let’s be guided pls!!!
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
illiteracy is a disease.

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Tochj(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2023
TheRareGem1:

This is so mumuish of you
Don't you know that many has murdered their conscience
Just ignore suchpeople

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by famology(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2023
This one is still pained. Lol
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by frog12: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2023
the lawmaker should remove him.
Shikini:
Prof Mahmood should resign

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2023
author=firearcher post=125677577]Funny thing is if Atiku or Obi had won and APC had gone to court saying the election should be cancelled because results were not instantly uploaded to the IREV, same people complaining today would be excusing INEC and vice versa [/quote]

Dat's a Lie, Bro.😏

Don't know about Atiku supporters, ObiDients will not support such Breach of Agreement even if Obi won.😕🙂

Mahmud Yakubu should Never have made that statement since he knew he wanted to Rig for APC/Tinibu. 😒
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Vinnie2000(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I was expecting this kind of attack on Laolu from you guys. SMH!

Don't forget this...it was the plan of Buhari's administration to make election more transparent that ever. The election that brought him to power was one of the most transparent elections ever. I campaigned for him in 2015 though he disappointed many with his bad economic policies. I wonder what you'd have said, had Laolu been a member of another political party.

Sadly, INEC was bought over and we saw one of the inec's worst performances in history of elections in over a decade, despite spending so much money to achieve transparent election results

Very True!👍

Buhari won Fair and Square against Jonathan against Jonathan in 2015.

But this 2023 Election was Rigged by INEC, solely to STOP Obi. sad

In Bayelsa, A whole Goodluck Jonathan lost his Polling Unit to Labour Party but PDP now won the state. shocked undecided

Why will Otuoke Pple vote Peter/LP, but other Communities now vote PDP? 🤔😒

Can't you see that as Peter/LP won inside Aso Rock, it also won the Entire FCT.🤨🙂

Peter Obi votes in Akwa-Ibom, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Kwara,etc were given to Atiku by INEC. 🙁

The EVIL duo of APC/Mahmud Yakubu Targeted Obi.
Like the their USELESS supporters, they were Shocked and PAINED by the Love Obi got from Nigerians. 😏😕

1 Like

Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by Temmy1997(f): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2023
I see comments like he’s pained because his boss didn’t won the election, well I’m very sorry that’s not the case mr Akande is obviously saying the truth that’s just it.
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by mycar: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
In one breadth, you said no law was broken, meaning the election was carried out according to the law of the land. In another, you are castigating INEC. Why the duplicity?
Yes INEC said I will use IREV but you (parties & individuals) also know that INEC can do otherwise, which is what the court affirmed (and you agreed that no law was broken).
If you are saying that you are not aware of that, then you are incompetent to win too. Afterall election should be won by the most popular who played according to the rules!
Was your winning contingent on IREV?Common!You have physical copy of election result to prove you won! So whats the argument! Stop dwelling on trivialities!
Go home and restrategize. Come back and win.
Now I agree that "He who cannot bear the pain of election loss does not deserve the joy of election victory".
You and your family will meet the same treatment and judgement your life. amen
Re: INEC’s Failure To E-Transmit Results Has Broken Nigerians’ Trust – Laolu Akande by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2023
searchng4love:

toor... Even at that the elections were still credible... Collation is manual and Party have agents at polling units..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System / Ozekhome: It’s Illegal For Buhari To Solely Appoint IGP / Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.