Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) (1189 Views)

Is Mopower 1kva Sine Wave Inverter Noisy? / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / I Teach You How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you need an inverter with amazing power at good price, look no further!

This inverter can power an inductive electric cooker, 0.5hp water pumping machine, pressing iron, micro-wave, blender, toasting machine, washing machine, etc. It is also very energy efficient, so your batteries will last longer on it

Price: 95,000 (get a refund of 1,500 when you send in a review accompanied by pictures or videos). We appreciate all kind of reviews. Contact/Whatsapp number is in signature.

Warranty Coverage: 6 months

Pay on delivery is available ONLY if you are in Lagos and you can get it between 12 - 24hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YgbL4Lw_Bw

Key Features:
- Peak power 3000w; Continuous 1500w

- Offgrid (no charging function. you need an external charger for your batteries). Recommendation avalable

- Consumes very low power (<5w) from your batteries to invert, so you will get more backup time from your batteries

- Protection against overload. It only trips off with an alarm sound and light when overloaded, but returns to normal working when you switch off and on again.

- Protection against surges from sparks, partial contacts and reverse polarity connections

Downside: Fan can be a little loud when on significant load. This is very normal and you will get used to it... wink

1 Like

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
A few reviews from customers

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
More reviews

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
And more reviews. In the part that talks about energy saving mode, myself and the customer were referring to our Hisense televisions... grin

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by uchecyril(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2023
I want to buy, I am interested
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2023
uchecyril:

Thanks for the interest bro. My contact is in my signature, please chat me up on whatsapp for us to conclude
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Trippledots(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Make I begin drop review grin.....3kw wey I don use power 1.5hp inverter AC on gen mode?

Not exactly this brand but same technology and capacity as this.

No be today, e don tey.
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Herdamorlar: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
This look good, Please I want to ask of what are the other items that I will need to power all the appliances and if I can get it from you, what are the total cost will be?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Herdamorlar:
This look good, Please I want to ask of what are the other items that I will need to power all the appliances and if I can get it from you, what are the total cost will be?

Hello bro,

Sorry for late revert.

Basically, you will need the following components in addition to this inverter. However, note that the rating of your appliances and desired duration of back up time will further inform the extent of your required investment in these components. But, since the target audience of this inverter are people who are currently on a tight budget, you can easily start with these:

- Battery: This could be a lead acid or lithium battery. Both have their advantages, but as long as you purchase from the right source, and with good use, you can get at least 3 years of value from the lead acid and more years from the lithium battery. Budget between 180 - 220k for a 200ah lead acid battery or 300 - 400k for a lithium battery of similar size

- External battery charger: This will be used to charge the battery optimally. Budget an average of 26k for a battery charger for any of the battery type mentioned above.

These components can get you started on your Renewable Energy journey immediately. Then as your economic condition improves, you can add solar functionality using the following components:

- SOlar panels: Budget around 120 - 150k for a unit of 400w tier 1 solar panel

- Solar charge controller: You can get the Powmr 60A MPPT controller from me for around 60k

Hopefully, these insights are helpful and give you benchmark to plan around. You can reach me on whatsapp for more discussions.
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello guys,

So last week, i dropped the chat screenshot of a review from a customer who tested this 3000w inverter on a 0.5hp water pumping machine and it worked well. The customer was kind enough to provide a video; check it out below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbHrxF6W6SI

But note that significant loads like these are best powered when your batteries are hooked up to solar panels and at peak sunlight (between 11am - 2pm, depending on your location) so that you can pull energy directly from the sun and not stress your batteries
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Trippledots:
Make I begin drop review grin.....3kw wey I don use power 1.5hp inverter AC on gen mode?

Not exactly this brand but same technology and capacity as this.

No be today, e don tey.

Lol...honestly, the inverter dey try. For its size, it pulls impressive load.

Thanks for stopping by, baba.

1 Like

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Ymguitarz: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Will these work for fridge and AC and is there capacity bigger than this 3000w?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Trippledots(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ymguitarz:
Will these work for fridge and AC and is there capacity bigger than this 3000w?

Yes.
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Ymguitarz: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Trippledots:

Yes.

Yes as in there is a higher capacity or yes as in it will work for ac and freezer?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Trippledots(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ymguitarz:

Yes as in there is a higher capacity or yes as in it will work for ac and freezer?

Both
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2023
uchecyril:

hey bro...tried reaching you regarding our pending transaction
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Binsule(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
How can I get one. Am in abuja kuje
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Niyi4321: 10:43am On Jan 26
I want to buy
Do you have an office in Lagos?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 6:38pm On Apr 20
Still available

Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by aypumping12: 8:02pm On Apr 22
Is this still available?
How can we contact you? WhatsApp?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by aypumping12: 8:02pm On Apr 22
Iinnov8:
Still available

Is this still available?
Re: 3000w Easun Pure Sine Wave Energy Efficient Off-grid Inverters (video Attached) by Iinnov8: 8:35pm On Apr 22
aypumping12:

Is this still available?
Hello bro, my contact is in my signature

(1) (Reply)

5 Spy Gadgets Used By Real Life James Bonds / How Do One Get Verified On Twitter? / Jaw Crusher Regular Test For Potential Problems In Stone Crushing Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.