Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obidients, Arise TV And Rufia Oseni Made Tinubu Victory so Sweet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Arise TV And Rufia Oseni Made Tinubu Victory so Sweet. (159 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obidients, Arise TV And Rufia Oseni Made Tinubu Victory so Sweet. by muykem: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Obidients and arise TV made Tinubu victory so sweet unlike PDP supporters who understand politics. They remind me of David experience in the bible so he wrote:
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Many Prayers Must Be Answered Before Tinubu Disqualification / Why Do Nigerians Call The Earth 'Sinful World'? / Ibom Republic And The Other Expected Republics In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.