Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Bootylicious Music Video "Bongos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Bootylicious Music Video "Bongos" (564 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / David Guetta Shows Off His New Bootylicious Girlfriend At The Beach / Emeka Ike Shares Photos With His New Bootylicious South African 'girlfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Bootylicious Music Video "Bongos" by DyshApp: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Cardi said she was nervous about releasing "something a little bit different." Megan was enthused because "it doesn't sound like anything that's out right now." Indeed, the song's spare production and dembow- inspired groove make it a unique sound.

"I feel like it definitely challenged me to rap in a different way," Megan said.

The conversation, however, quickly turned to Houston restaurants. A prepared Cardi had questions on her cell phone for Megan.

"What is the spot that you have to eat in Houston? Because I've been to Houston before, and they got good food out there," Cardi asked.

Megan was quick with an oft- mentioned response.

"I'm about to tell y'all this right now, and Pappadeaux, y'all better cut me my check because if I hoop and holler about y'all one more time, Pappadeaux is the place. It is the, like, standard of the place you need to go for all the Cajun seafood," Megan said. "Anything in the sea that you thought about eating, you go eat it at Pappadeaux."

Cardi agreed and said Pappadeaux was the first restaurant she ever went to in Houston.

"I was like, 'What is this, honey? They need to bring this to New York. We don't got none of this!" Cardi said.

Megan went on to shout-out Pappas Bar-B-Q ("That's my sh**"wink and said she also loves "any spot in the 'hood that got a little truck or a little pawpaw outside with his barbecue." She was equally effusive about TP Seafood in Sunnyside.

Megan, has kept a low profile since rapper Tory Lanez was convicted in December of three counts related to shooting her in the foot. Last month, Lanez was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Megan's March Madness show at Discovery Green has been one of her only performances this year.

She thanked Cardi for her ongoing friendship and support.

"This space that I'm in mentally, I'm not fooling with too many people that don't give me good vibes, good energy. I have literally created boundaries, and Cardi is somebody that I want in my space, in my energy. This girl is probably the only girl that's been this consistent and this real and this just great of a person to me," Megan said.

"Bongos" is streaming everywhere and available in two limited-edition CD formats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1f1Q8Zxhk?si=VqAayZn7w1TecmNo

Get All The Latest Celebrity Gist here!

Re: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Bootylicious Music Video "Bongos" by TemplarLandry: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Salacious.
Re: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Bootylicious Music Video "Bongos" by Ozioma06(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Their nudity is too much

(1) (Reply)

A Big Disgrace": Teachers Summon Woman After Opening Her Son's School Bag In Sch / Rema Was A Former Yahoo Boy: Tech Bro Claims / Pray For Portable As He Is Currently Sick And Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.