Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,682 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Are You Feeling Lost? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Feeling Lost? (121 Views)

Feeling Lost In Your Career, What You Need To Do Differently In Year 2024 / How To Avoid Feeling Lost After Completing A Big Project / Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Lost? by Udechukwufriday(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Are you feeling lost??

I understand, it's totally normal to feel lost sometimes.

We all have those moments when we question who we are and what we're meant to do with our lives.

But I want you to know that you're not alone.

I remember feeling lost when I first started out in the online space.

I didn't know if I had what it takes to scale through.

I doubted my abilities and wondered if I should give up.

But then I remembered something that my teacher always told me: "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29 vs 11)

This verse gave me the strength to keep going.

It reminds me that I'm not alone and that God is always with me. And sure enough, with God's help, I eventually found my way, which am following day after day.

So if you're feeling lost right now, just know that you're not alone. God loves you and has a plan for your life.

Don't give up. Keep going and trust that God will guide you.

Here are some tips you can do to feel less lost:

- Talk to someone you trust about how you're feeling.

- Do some soul-searching to figure out what you're passionate about.

- Set some goals for yourself and start working towards them.

- Get involved in activities that make you happy.

- Surround yourself with positive people who will support you.

Remember, you're not alone. God is with you and He loves you.

With His help, you can find your way.

I hope this helps you!

#HappyWeekend

My name is Friday Udechukwu

I'm all about helping you succeed in the online world 🌐💼

PS - If you want to grow your online business or start one from the comfort of your home. I'd love to help, join my Whatsapp community where i share premium tips by adding me up via my Whatsapp number: +2348089818850 and don't forget to follow me for more valuable content like this.

#FridayUdechukwu #Finance #Marketing #Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Be More And Do More. Your Success Is Sure! / Programming Enthusiasts (career) / Novel Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.