Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building (836 Views)

Wow Pictures! These Nigerians Arrested For Hijacking Building In South Africa / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by UselessBuharist: 5:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by UselessBuharist: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by UselessBuharist: 5:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by JaceBlaze: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2023
TMKsouth:

UselessBuharist dissed Soweto earlier but he's now running outta here CRYING. He bit more than he could chew trying to diss black South Africans 🤣🤣🤣

None of the other japagerians came to his rescue.

Im waiting for dumber Nigerians to try rescue him.

That time Soweto is more organised and has amenities Lagos and Abuja can only dream of.UselessBuharist lived his entire life in a slum that's why he's still in awe of how beautiful and organised SA is.Dude brags about driving cars in 2023🤣🤣 and I think that just tells more about how hard life must be in Nigeria,that little things just excite you.🤔

Dude claims to have all that success but for some reason he's still harbouring so much anger in his heart.I don't know,is it because he still can't get rid of the stigma of being a Nigerian,a social leper that no one wants around? Could be.

3 Likes

Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by UselessBuharist: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by TMKsouth: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
JaceBlaze:

That time Soweto is more organised and has amenities Lagos and Abuja can only dream of.UselessBuharist lived his entire life in a slum that's why he's still in awe of how beautiful and organised SA is.Dude brags about driving cars in 2023🤣🤣 and I think that just tells more about how hard life must be in Nigeria,that little things just excite you.🤔

Dude claims to have all that success but for some reason he's still harbouring so much anger in his heart.I don't know,is it because he still can't get rid of the stigma of being a Nigerian,a social leper that no one wants around? Could be.

Atleast they have their alcoholic skanks that they pick up in Hillbrow taverns and drive around in their stolen cars to their hijacked homes, while dodging taxes 😂

1 Like

Re: Tmksouth Won't Post This, Yet He Quick To Accuse Nigerians Of Hijacking Building by TMKsouth: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I see you had a meltdown. Sorry bro, next time pick on someone smaller.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Nigeria Nurses In The UK Are Now Told To Write Exams / The Origin Of The Popular Saying "419" Traces Back To Nigeria / The Police Is In Trouble Who Killed And Buried Peculiar On The Expressways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.