Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident (15521 Views)

Video: Soludo Rescues 5000 Families With N2BN | What Participants Are Saying / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Charming1(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2023
VIDEO: https://youtube.com/shorts/4ORrR9waDXs?feature=share

Governor Soludo Rescues Accident Victims

Yesterday afternoon at about 1:20pm on his way to an official function, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo stopped by to rescue victims of a ghastly road accident at the Abba-Ukpo axis of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway.

The accident involved 3 vehicles β€” 1 Hilux; 1 SUV jeep (Abuja plate number - ABC 52 EP) and a Toyota Camry 2.2 (Enugu Plate Number - ENU 705 NL)

The victims who suffered various degrees of injuries were evacuated to the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Amaku Awka by the Governor’s Convoy ambulance.

#AnambraStateNewMedia

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by TemplarLandry: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Sad
May God come through for them

21 Likes

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Bioboy1213(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Good Job sir

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Treasure17(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerian governors and rescuing crash victims.

17 Likes

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by slimjohn2k5: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Must the people meet their leaders on bad occasions, why not make the roads safer for travelling

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Chikeluba25(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2023
Notice that the road is not bad anyways... That's what overspending caused

That's why it's important governors and senior citizens have ambulance/ medical team and fire fighting truck in their convoy.

It's not for fancy.

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Chizaam2008: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2023
Na im job dat? grin
Imagine my honorable gpvernor being at the scene of an accident like a local EMS official.
Window dressing.

Project don finish ni?

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by bestman09(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is why it's good to buy a highlander, instead of a Camry. They are almost the same price but when you get to a bad road, highlander will help you and when Minor accidents like this happens, highlander will help you more than the Camry.
May God help us not to be involved in accidents and unfortunate events.

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by AzendaDior: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Be careful when driving

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Joaness01: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hg
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Comendable. Humanity first before politics
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by SILVERLINES: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2023

There's no big deal here

Every spirited individual with empathy can do this

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Banter1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
The headline is misleading

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Macdeey: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
angry Abeg make una help me explain !!! undecided

Na Toy car Jammed SUV or Abi my Eyes πŸ‘€ the pain me ni lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Woodshot: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
I pray for survivors ooo...
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by DarkLover: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thank God for their lives. Thank you HE Soludo.
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Macdeey: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Why is this a Laughing matter to you undecided
Woodshot:
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by LegitWebsites: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Quite Unfortunate for the victims.

Never Overspeed.
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by NaijaCover(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2023

What A Terrible Bad News In Anambra State.
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by billionman: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
bestman09:
This is why it's good to buy a highlander, instead of a Camry. They are almost the same price but when you get to a bad road, highlander will help you and when Minor accidents like this happens, highlander will help you more than the Camry.

But you know that the highlander doesn't have the stamina of the Camry when it comes to running on the highway. Especially the earlier version of the highlander
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Tapout(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Must the people meet their leaders on bad occasions, why not make the roads safer for travelling

How about accidents that occur on good roads?

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Woodshot: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Macdeey:

Sorry Na space I book
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Focusmind: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin grin ....just as someone said above, why is it that Nigerian governors are always meeting accidents victims on the road? It is funny?? Almost all the governors have met one accident victim or the other and "rescued " them.

Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Woodshot: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Macdeey:
angry Abeg make una help me explain !!! undecided

Na Toy car Jammed SUV or Abi my Eyes πŸ‘€ the pain me ni lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

There're thing's you can't explain
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by DarkLover: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Macdeey:

He dey book space
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Reckless driving
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Passionate888: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice one from Soludo

Which one be Camry 2.2?
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by Macdeey: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ok !. It's in order cool cool cool
Woodshot:

Sorry Na space I book
Re: Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident by yosmen: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Only God can save a man. If you like drive bullet proof jeep
bestman09:

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari / Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu