Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Lord Of Lemon Met and Married Mary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Lord Of Lemon Met and Married Mary (1929 Views)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Oluwadolarz Opens Up On How Lord Lamba Moved Into His House Unaware / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lord Of Lemon Met and Married Mary by Paripassu: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Truth is that dude had it coming all along. He married a down right unsubmissive woman in the person of Mary. Her sheer unwillingness and disinterestedness in learning or speaking his language is a huge red flag. See the way he was talking like a girl in love while Mary was acting like the man in charge of the relationship.
"I feel relaxed around her, I feel comfortable with her". Him leaning into her, acting like he has won a jack pot for a woman he had not properly vetted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8-4bPS6xU?si=tts1hGX009XwMDaL
Re: How Lord Of Lemon Met and Married Mary by Paripassu: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Paripassu:
Truth is that dude had it coming all along. He married a down right unsubmissive woman in the person of Mary. Her sheer unwillingness and disinterestedness in learning or speaking his language is a huge red flag. See the way he was talking like a girl in love while Mary was acting like the man in charge of the relationship.
"I feel relaxed around her, I feel comfortable with her". Him leaning into her, acting like he has won a jack pot for a woman he had not properly vetted.

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Echeruo On Hotlist of Black America's Most Powerful Achievers Under 40 / Unveiling Oluchy Sylvia: New Nollywood Superstar / Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.