Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Open Letter To Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Lagos State Government (287 Views)

Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Lagos State Government by Corrinthians(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Dear Mr Governor,

I bring you good tidings.

It is with great pleasure and Thanksgiving that we celebrate the commissioning and eventual take off of this great project; the blue rail transport system. There's no doubt this is an enviable achievement, first of its kind in the entire federation, for which we thank you and all those wonderful gentlemen that came before you.

As is typical of such projects, we have those who are super ecstatic and proud about it, like myself, just as we do those who are super saddened by it and wish it never saw the light of day. Of course we weren't expecting everyone to be happy about it, for everywhere humans exist in their numbers, saboteurs and black ships would always be found.

Even with as few as 12 persons who followed our Lord around during his time on earth, we still had a saboteur!!

This brings me to the essence of this letter.

Make no mistake these people exist, and do not underestimate their potential for destruction of anything good. They did it with the BRT buses and stations, they can do it again- a destruction from which the system is yet to recover years after.

Security around and within the coaches and their tracks should be given utmost priority, even above the collection of fares from commuters. Absolutely NOTHING should be left to chance. We have seen disturbing comments about this development, comments that betray the sadness and anger of some persons even resident within the state. We know for a fact, if they can't wish the destruction of the system into existence, they could WILL it into existence.

Therefore, keep your eyes and ears open to every hint of danger and quench same before they bear even their first leaves.

Lagos MUST be protected at all cost! What happened three years ago MUST NOT be allowed to repeat itself!

Thank you sir.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by Alchemy528: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2023
Ok.
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by DatIgalaDude: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Fingers Crossed. undecided
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by flokii: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2023
God bless you @OP.. omo okos need to rise up to protect Lagos from hateful atohunrinwas and omo ales in our midst. The ones that use left hand to describe their father's house..

There should be a police response unit focused on rail security in Lagos State.. they can also introduce fully kitted armed rail security to be stationed on the trains at all times with bad ass assault riffles to face any attack before reinforcement arrives from Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by EmekaA125(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2023
flokii:
God bless you @OP.. omo okos need to rise up to protect Lagos from hateful atohunrinwas and omo ales in our midst. The ones that use left hand to describe their father's house..

There should be a police response unit focused on rail security in Lagos State.. they can also introduce fully kitted armed rail security to be stationed on the trains at all times with bad ass assault riffles to face any attack before reinforcement arrives from Police.
U need healing and I can be of help to you.
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by Corrinthians(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
EmekaA125:

Check out the comment from someone who thinks someone else needs healing:

EmekaA125:

Go to Ibadan and see how corrupt ur girls are. If not for how good I was morally raised, I would have messed up their ugly pussies.
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by OAFMods: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
So Lagos should not protect as that cost billion like you igbos claim ?

Do you even have any idea how many year it took to get this rail to this stage so you want hate filled ipob n Igbo to ruin it for the superior Yoruba tribe just like that.

EmekaA125:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by FreeStuffsNG: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Corrinthians post=125677901][/quote] God bless you sir!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by Antoeni(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dead Sanwo Olu ,
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by Corrinthians(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Antoeni:
Dead Sanwo Olu ,
Insult him all you want. If you're caught trying to destroy as much as a single bolt along those rail tracks, you'll be severely dealt with sir.
Re: Open Letter To Lagos State Government by MuslimPegan: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ina da Chicago

(1) (Reply)

The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu / BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints New Ministers / Ganduje Tinubu Relations, A Union Retaking It's Paths Of Alligience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.