Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Please ,which Is Safe/ Better To Use For Drying Herbs.microwave Or Normal Oven? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please ,which Is Safe/ Better To Use For Drying Herbs.microwave Or Normal Oven? (115 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please ,which Is Safe/ Better To Use For Drying Herbs.microwave Or Normal Oven? by Deepspirituals: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Is it true that things Dried with Microwave can give Cancer when ingested ?

Please ,Please and Please I need Answers ,

I want to buy either .

I do Make Some Herbs ,I stopped using Sun to dry the herbs before I make them into Powder because the Sun Dries lots of Medicinal Nutrients in it so I want to buy either Microwave or The Normal Oven used with Gas .

Please Fellow Health Conscious People ,Which one should I go for ?

Some people say that The Normal Oven with Gas has lots of heat and might reduce the Herbs Nutrients ,Some say that Microwave heat is not Much as the Normal Oven so if I use microwave the Medicinal nutrients in the herbs would still be With it

I Prepares the Powder Herbal Tea and Give to People so I'm asking for the Best .

God Blesses you all for the Advise.
Re: Please ,which Is Safe/ Better To Use For Drying Herbs.microwave Or Normal Oven? by Deepspirituals: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2023
I need Answers oooo

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Diet Plan For Gym Beginners / Automotive Part Cleaners And Degreasers Market Size And Share | Industry Statist / Premium Alcoholic Beverages Market Share, Growth And Global Analysis 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.