Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno (10406 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: I Will Now Settle Down To Rebuild Abia – Governor Otti / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by AnonPoet: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ourattention has been drawn to a maliciously concocted piece in a section of the social media with the caption “Akwa Ibom Governor, Umo Eno Rejects Presidential Tribunal Judgement, Alleges Bias and Fraud Amid His Educational Qualification Scandal“ written by a certain Manfred Ekpe.

We could have ignored the intentional cocktail of lies and blatant falsehood contained in the noxious article, but for the malicious intent the article purports, we wish to state as follows:

The writer of the article is a known agent-provocateur and a serial blackmailer who sits in the comfort of his home outside the country to manufacture falsehood, lies and vile blackmail to satisfy his political sponsors.

We wish to state unequivocally that the story is false and a maliciously fabricated blackmail.

His Excellency, Pastor Umo Eno, Governor, Akwa Ibom State, holds the judiciary in the highest esteem and believes deeply in his heart, that the institution, represents the last hope of the common person.

The nation knows that Governor Umo Eno, is a unifier and does not engage in glib talks.

Manfred Ekpe, it must be stated,is a known and unapologetic supporter of a defeated gubernatorial candidate in the State.

We wish to remind him that politics is over and governance has begun in earnest. Governor Umo Eno is demystifing governance and winning hearts all over the State and the Nation, showing in practical terms that his choice was definitely divinely inspired.

Members of the public should therefore, discountenance the falsehood and dismiss the vile propaganda by this known serial blackmailer.

Signed:
Ekerete Udoh
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Umo Eno
September 9th, 2023

https://leaders.ng/2023/09/09/peptjudgement-i-hold-the-judiciary-in-high-esteem-gov-umo-eno/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
tongue Anyone that is pocketed by Gloria .B Tinubu shouldn't be held in high esteem. Normally they should be exchanged for gallons of fuel tongue

5 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by ElSudani: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
We know them, that is what they do for a living. They manufacture lies, that is their own branch of the economy.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Christistruth03: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
The funniest thing is that people are still insulting us and calling us names on that thread

25 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by FalseProphet1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
I see the supreme Court sacking this Governor, I see Sanwo Olu becoming a pastor, I see Peter Obi and Atiku running again in 2027, I see Reno filing for bankruptcy and opening a go fund me account, I see kwankwsao joining APC.

This I have seen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by meum: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Somehow I always recognize a propaganda when I see one.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Woodshot: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
embarassed
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by israelmao(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
The judiciary with jaded options.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by optimusprime2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you have never thought about Japa as a young aspiring Nigerian, now is the time to do so...

3 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lolz.. dem go soon hold you with Inferiority & low esteem now,, those pikin wey no dey hear words bt claim they are very OBIDIENT!

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by ComptonGee: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Na them

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Guyman01: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
ComptonGee:
Na them
Who be them, you kids should allow reasonable people to comment, you occupy FP without anything meaningful to say except spew tribalism and sentiments

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Xscape1993(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
The judiciary and the agberosim and toutism judgement. Nigeria is not a serious country. I will never loss my hope because of some miscreant judges and rulers in power. My hope is my hope.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by israelmao(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerian judiciary is chemelonic in nature sometimes predictable,sometimes unpredictable,sometimes serves justice and sometimes it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Oblongata: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
On your mandate we stand gidigba President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Racoon(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Guess not the current crop of abracadabra judiciary?
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by mastery876: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
No be small tourism
angry

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by nkemoma(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Why won't he
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Oscarchims: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
I didn't expect anything less from him... This period everybody dey fine soft landing
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Obaofaba: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Pandora is a criminal.

I dare him or his ipob terrorists aka children of hate and perdition, aka obidients, aka 5%ers, aka nzogbu nzogbu wannabes to cause any trouble in Nigeria's reasonable five zones.

They have already overrun the sixth zone in the country which is equally where majority of them were born.

We will not allow that to happen.

Ipob terrorists, bring it on, in Nigeria's security forces, you are sure to meet your ancestors in seconds.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Iamanoited: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
THEY ARE THE CULT OF THE LEARNED. THEY ARE WISE AND ARE WIZARDS IN THAT CULT.
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by MVLOX(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Na una know
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by iammo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
cool

Another PDP Governor

Vote of confidence on our Judiciary

27 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by AntiMarxist: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
I talk am.

That useless topic that was posted this morning had the Ohu op quoting an anonymous source who was present in a private meeting where he claimed the governor made that statement.

Akwa Ibom voted PDP and not Obi.

These miscreants are desperately looking for who to do tag team with them.

The Obingo mod on duty that allowed that thread to remain despite no source and the fact that it wasn't an official statement from the governor should be sacked immediately .

Seun, you have an Obingo infestation in your forum .

7 Likes

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Steinmann: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kangaroo judgement of a depraved judiciary.
How has abuja become a state?
It is normal for bvas to work in national Assembly election and fail in presidential election and so many miscarriages of justice.
I AM ASHAMED OF OLOSHO JUDICIARY
Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by AllenSpencer: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
Very competent and unbiased judiciary.

The best in Africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by zudozz: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerians n lying. shocked

Even d judiciary does not hold itself in high esteem!.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by Corrinthians(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
Peter Obi supporters are terrible human beings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno by AntiMarxist: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Steinmann:
Kangaroo judgement of a depraved judiciary.
How has abuja become a state?
It is normal for bvas to work in national Assembly election and fail in presidential election and so many miscarriages of justice.
I AM ASHAMED OF OLOSHO JUDICIARY

Ok. Judiciary is corrupt.

Go and install Obi as president make we dey see.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified / Yahaya Gamajeji And Sa’idu Sadauki Gashua Defect To APC In Yobe / Mubarak Has Decided To Step Down As President Of Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.