Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones (832 Views)

Tips For Choosing The Effective Solar Panel Installers / Need Small Item/parcel To Be Forwarded From USA To NIGERIA / I Need Small Hotel Or Facilities Suitable For Bar/club And Lodging In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by udede(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
I just want something that will guarantee steady power to my laptop and phones and maybe one or two energy saving bulbs.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by gfaruk(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Same here
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by finegirl233: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
You guys should try mysol products. It's costly but very nice. That is what I'm using presently and the experience is awesome.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by udede(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
finegirl233:
You guys should try mysol products. It's costly but very nice. That is what I'm using presently and the experience is awesome.
like how much
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by finegirl233: 3:22am On Sep 10, 2023
udede:
like how much
500K.

I deposit 50k first and is paying 1200 everyday untill i complete the money. I still 200k+ to pay but the solar is as good as new
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by udede(m): 2:47am On Sep 16, 2023
finegirl233:

500K.

I deposit 50k first and is paying 1200 everyday untill i complete the money. I still 200k+ to pay but the solar is as good as new
how many AC and Fridge can it power
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by Chigorkizz(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by PlaysNigeria: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:
Lol
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by pointstores(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:
I just want something that will guarantee steady power to my laptop and phones and maybe one or two energy saving bulbs.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by Taiwo20(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:

Search for and contact @cooldipo

Thank me later
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by wittywriter: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
finegirl233:
Kindly drop their digits.

Wittyness.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by Questionnaires(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:

Paying 1,200 Naira Everyday is Hectic for Many Nigerians.

Instead; Go for SunKing where You get to Pay Little Amount Per Week for Some Months.

Very Great Stressless Repayment Plan for Every Working Nigerian
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by Questionnaires(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:

Go for SunKing Solar Generators.

Stressless Repayment Plan and Durability is Topnotch.

I've been using mine to power my devices and 4 Flourescent Bulbs for over a year now with ZERO FAULT.

You can get the Higher Version of Mine To Power Up Your Laptop and TV Too

Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by udede(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Questionnaires:

Paying 1,200 Naira Everyday is Hectic for Many Nigerians.

Instead; Go for SunKing where You get to Pay Little Amount Per Week for Some Months.

Very Great Stressless Repayment Plan for Every Working Nigerian
so how much is the sunking thing
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by PlaysNigeria: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Questionnaires:

I've been using mine to power my devices and 4 Flourescent Bulbs for over a year now with ZERO FAULT.

I own this, no version of the Sunking is made with the capacity to power laptop according to what i was told by their agent. One one with a tv specifically made for it.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by finegirl233: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2023
udede:
The one i have can power one tv, one dstv decorder, 3phone charging points and 4 led bulbs. I dont know about ac but they have another one that can power a deep freezer, standing fan etc

You can also get inveter and connect anything you like.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by finegirl233: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
08149864946 OR 07080636700
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by finegirl233: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
08149864946 OR 07080636700
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by Noah13: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Does the device power your phones well enough?
Questionnaires:

Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
udede:

😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

E reach make you ask o.
Re: I Need Small But Effective Solar Kit For Laptop And Phones by MGDIMA4: 12:21am On Feb 15
How can I get sun king solar please?

(1) (Reply)

Super Business Ideas / Property For Sale(2 Bedroom Flat) / Cost Of An Electric Sowing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.