Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! (1659 Views)

Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Bmcs Are Leaving Nairaland In Large Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by tsdarkside(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
i dont understand....why must you guys always announce that you are leavin....

cant you leave quietly....??
i didnt annouced on twitter that am leavin....
i just stopped usin it....

no wahala....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Heebow always complaining

2 Likes

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Fortruth: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

The time Late Stanley Nwabia was Super Mod Nairaland had discipline

This days na gbas gbos.. if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

3 people changed Nigerian Social Media space to toxic

Nnamdi Kanu

EndSars Organiser

Peter Obi

You people no Sabi propaganda again..

This no be 1966 BLACKIE..

1 Like

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Don't let the door hit you on your way out brother grin

At least, tell him good bye na cool
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by OsunOriginal: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
ch3ckm8:
I’ve been a registered member of Nairaland since 2008 and before then, I had been a visitor for over a year. Nairaland used to be a great place to be. There was a time when. Is was kind of prestigious to let people know you’re a Nairalander. It was a place of knowledge; a place you could find someone with the answers to practically anything in life. People got jobs through Nairaland, people were able to travel out of the country without the help of agents through nairaland, people started new businesses, got into farming, transacted businesses with people they hadn’t seen, just to mention a few. Till today the old threads are still a wealth of knowledge and information.

Nairaland was a place where people argued and exchanged ideas in a very civil manner. You hardly see insults or tribal slurs thrown around but today, it’s a totally different case. Practically every thread is derailed with tribalism and insults. Hardly any respect for each other especially given that it’s an anonymous forum and you likely do not know who you’re talking with. Nairaland has never been more politically and tribally divided. Even though this is likely a reflection of the country we have today, but it’s a forum with rules. So I can not see why people will act in any manner they please without any punishment.

I was really happy when I saw a thread by Seun condemning and banning the use of ethnic slurs but that has hardly changed anything. I still can not understand why Seun has allowed Nigeria’s number one forum go down in this manner.

Well I wish you all the best and those of you who are very good at insulting for no reason, you can go ahead and insult me for opening this thread. The good thing is that I will not see it as I’m signing off for the last time.

Good bye and God bless.

Losing an election is not the end of the world and if you can't stand losing in an election, you don't deserve winning one.
2027 is around the corner. Even if your candidate loses again (which obviously will be the case), he can still come back in 2031. Don't slip into depression because Obi lost at the ballot and in court. He can still do something useful with his life from the sidelines.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Vinnie2000(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Skyview01:
I agree, Nairaland has deteriorated which is a direct reflection of the society at large but why the need to create a threat to exit Nairaland.

If i want to leave NL, i'd just leave without any exit topic or thread.

Lock the door on your way out ok.

See you with your new moniker.

You always want to claim NEUTRAL (Like Adeboye, Kumuyi, etc) but an Agbadorian Goon in Disguise.🤨😒

Why this Cowardice?🙁

Come out and start supporting APC fully. 😏😕
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by iammo(m): 2:51am On Sep 10, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are a lowlife ethnic warlord with nothing to offer upstairs. Keep it up.

What do I expect from an Obi and GRV Loser Party supporter?!

Insult others and try to gaslight them

Well Son I ain't got time today

I will report you

4 Likes

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Hotfreezing: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
You created the account in 2008. That's was during Nigeria's golden era
I know you are disheartened by what Nairaland have become lately but just know that you are not alone, many of us are disheartened as well
It shall be well

Golden because you people could call prople jjanjjaweed, amala and ewedu, insult Awolowo without them responding. Small shege wey Yorubas show you, una dey run like Kanu, Ojukwu and Ekpa. grin
Yorubas no get patience wey the North get for 8 years.

The days of Easterners' monopoly of insults are gone. Now, Yorubas will show you hell if you keep being stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Hotfreezing: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You always want to claim NEUTRAL (Like Adeboye, Kumuyi, etc) but an Agbadorian Goon in Disguise.🤨😒

Why this Cowardice?🙁

Even the Oyedepo you stupid Peter Obi ran to is Yoruba. After you cannibals have finished insulting Adeboye and Kumuyi with the OOni, Soyinka and Sultan also insulted, in 4 years you will go and beg Oyedepo for support.

The only thing I am grateful to you senseless pigs for is that you have opened the eyes of the bastards in Yorubaland who supported Peter Obi to see how foolish they were.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Rilwayne001: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2023
What nairaland has turn is a reflection of what the society has turn.

And this isn’t peculiar to nairaland alone, it’s all social media.

Twitter is even worse. Had to log off Twitter because most comments I see there affects my mental health and distracts me a lot.

Nairaland is still a lot good if you don’t allow yourself to be drowned in the current situation of the country and thereby join the ethnic supremacists.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Am also sorry if I mis interpret your comment for an attack, I have taken down the comments

Now to your question

Firstly I will like to say this are just my opinion

Why Peter Obi?!

Simply because he deceptive and manipulative

This is a link to a video of him telling Christians to and Church to take back their Country

How exactly does that make me a Muslim voter feel

https://www.facebook.com/biyoraTV/videos/2828835887296135/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Obi on tapes which am still searching for now at Igbo summit Texas US on multiple ocassion made comment on his Agenda as an Igbo President

Prove me wrong you ain't a hypocrite and evil minded by showing us where and when you condemned Buhari's statement when he said that baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he doesn't win an election?

Also show us where and when you condemned Arewa Youth for Issuing a Quit notice to Igbo indigents residing in the North(in affront to Nigeria's Law and constitution)

Can you also show us your statement of condemnation to the recent video showing Omo Agege preventing Igbos in Lagos from voting in their supposed country?

These references are just but the few not to prolong the write-up but if you fail to show us your reactions towards condemning these references, then you would have proven me right that you're evil minded and a hypocrite.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by iammo(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Prove me wrong you ain't a hypocrite and evil minded by showing us where and when you condemned Buhari's statement when he said that baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he doesn't win an election?

Also show us where and when you condemned Arewa Youth for Issuing a Quit notice to Igbo indigents residing in the North(in affront to Nigeria's Law and constitution)

Can you also show us your statement of condemnation to the recent video showing Omo Agege preventing Igbos in Lagos from voting in their supposed country?

These references are just but the few not to prolong the write-up but if you fail to show us your reactions towards condemning these references, then you would have proven me right that you're evil minded and a hypocrite.

He asked me about obi and I told him

Whatever issue you have with Buhari is your life problem so don't get me involved

1 Like

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

He asked me about obi and I told him

Whatever issue you have with Buhari is your life problem so don't get me involved
Ok after your right as a Muslim voter there's no more rights for anyone else abi?
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by iammo(m): 5:33am On Sep 10, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Ok after your right as a Muslim voter there's no more rights for anyone else abi?

That is also your life problem... I speak for my self and my right

The forum is free speak also for your self or our we related in anyway

1 Like

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Bye bye

Na so PEPT judgement go make people tear race from the forum

Na jobless and useless souls like this one Seun Osewa suppose dey banned, people who make Nairaland their permanent home, I wonder how they managed to get and see food to eat after wasting their entire day on Nairaland. Criminals everywhere
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by helinues: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

Na jobless and useless souls like this one Seun Osewa suppose dey banned, people who make Nairaland their permanent home, I wonder how they managed to get and see food to eat after wasting their entire day on Nairaland. Criminals everywhere

Handkerchiefs or towels?

Buckets or storage tanks?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by yommen: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Skyview01:

Why Peter Obi?

I am curious and want to know the reasoning behind your conclusion.

PO is always getting insulted everyday by people like you and he has never responded back in kind. To the best of my knowledge, dude has a high emotional intelligence for a Nigerian and I hardly see him get angry.

Why the calumny of hate against the man? He made southern presidency a reality by ditching Atiku and PDP. I don't understand why his name should be included above except you are a tribal bigot yourself.

Bra, no be only Peter Obi actually gets insulted. You will admit that Tinubu is also often a target of insult on Naira more often than not cos there seem to be more Obidients online than Tinubu supporters.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Handkerchiefs or towels?

Buckets or storage tanks?

I said it earlier, can you imagine the jobless Agbero replied my comments within seconds, he makes Nairaland his permanent home and offices
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by helinues: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

I said it earlier, can you imagine the jobless Agbero replied my comments within seconds, he makes Nairaland his permanent home and offices

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by yommen: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why this Cowardice?🙁

These are the kinds of people we are talking about. They can insult and call you names anytime they feel like.

Must you insult people because of their choices? Who actually told you your choice is better. Imagine insulting Baba Kumiuyi and Baba Adeboye still in a thread like this.

A further check on her only shows she is only on Nairaland to attack anything yoruba-related. Or how can you go ahead and open a thread saying good achievements should not be celebrated? She is further telling us why the Anambra government should not attempt good governance!!!

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

Them no dey give award here oooo, this thread wey me and jobless, lazy fellow like you dey comment on na since 2008 the guy joined oooo. And he's leaving the forum for good
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by helinues: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

Them no dey give award here oooo, this thread wey me and jobless, lazy fellow like you dey comment on na since 2008 the guy joined oooo. And he's leaving the forum for good

Go and shalaye to mods.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2023
yommen:

Bra, no be only Peter Obi actually gets insulted. You will admit that Tinubu is also often a target of insult on Naira more often than not cos there seem to be more Obidients online than Tinubu supporters.

I agree with you.
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Go and shalaye to mods.

So you're still following my comments after calling your fathers for a help? Account wey I get here pass 7 in numbers, I even deactivate the one wey I opened since 2007 with the name Kingscee
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by Ofunaofu: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Golden because you people could call prople jjanjjaweed, amala and ewedu, insult Awolowo without them responding. Small shege wey Yorubas show you, una dey run like Kanu, Ojukwu and Ekpa. grin
Yorubas no get patience wey the North get for 8 years.

The days of Easterners' monopoly of insults are gone. Now, Yorubas will show you hell if you keep being stupid.

The part you highlighted part in my comment was further corroborated by Wale edun, the current Minister for finance when he said that the last time Nigeria’s economy was stable was about a decade ago

So bro This is not a tribal dick measuring thread where you and your ilks spread lies, falsehood, propaganda and ethnic bigotry
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by helinues: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

So you're still following my comments after calling your fathers for a help? Account wey I get here pass 7 in numbers, I even deactivate the one wey I opened since 2007 with the name Kingscee

Don't worry, we go make you exhaust all. Na so we dey roll
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by MrsTwrite(f): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2023
It is a faceless forum with many toxic people.

1 Like

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:

Don't worry, we go make you exhaust all. Na so we dey roll

Lazy man church time don reach, na here you go die put, no go look for something doing to better your miserable life. Bye and happy Sunday
Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by helinues: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

Lazy man church time don reach, na here you go die put, no go look for something doing to better your miserable life. Bye and happy Sunday

Na holy spirit dey type this message as you are busy listening to your pastor.

undecided

Re: Finally Leaving Nairaland For Good! by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2023
yommen:

Tinubu got insulted more in Nigeria than any politician even b4 he 2022 pre Election stuff.

But they won't accept the truth... Peter obi own started as a retaliation of insults of tinubu heaped over the years.

And I hate the fact dt, they insult yorubas bcox of òne man or they insult ibos bcox of one man

It is sickening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Dangerous Blunder From Afolabi, Tinubu's Lawyer / Governor Usman Ododo Appoints Ali Bello As Chief Of Staff / Breaking: Suspected Ekiti Kidnap Kingpin Arrested — (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.