Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. (56858 Views)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Minsk24:

Yes it is very plausible as mentioned by ancient cultures, of coz there's no solid evidence, but i subscribe to the theory,

I'm curious to know which ancient culture mentioned that?
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Af0nja: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
makaveli902:
Ethiopians look very much like the black indians and Sri Lankans they have curly hair also.

You'd be surprised to find out how much they differ.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by lovetext: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Okay let's say a random person who doesn't even know all this colour madness the world is going in come across this man
What would he call him ? Black , brown or white?
The only reason most people deny the black race is the stereotype and downside associated with it , almost everyone wanna be white because of the power that comes with it , go to spain and see people so brown ,even people like ronaldo from portugal will claim white, even neymar jnr who is visibly black denies being black cos it's been years of caste system which put black or anything related to black last even people bleach their skin so as to be white
If black was superior color and race trust me everyone will wanna claim to be black so please make we just forget matter , we can't force color on anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
kay29000:

Nice concise history lesson. We learn everyday.

I have one question though... If the black Indians originally migrated from Africa, why don't they have nappy hair? Why do they have the same texture of hair like the light skin Indians.

They migrated from the Horn of Africa mostly, and their hair texture varies from nappy to straight. They have been like that from the beginning of their existence.

PLUS intermarriage after the Aryan invasion from the north further introduced the straight hair form.

If you Google the ancient gods of India, like Krishna for instance, you will see they were pitch black.

The earliest representations of Buddha show him as a black man with woolly hair just like Nigerians or Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
lovetext:
Okay let's say a random person who doesn't even know all this colour madness the world is going in come across this man
The only reason most people deny the black race is the stereotype and downside associated with it , almost everyone wanna be white because of the power that comes with it , go to spain and see people so brown ,even people like ronaldo from portugal will claim white, even neymar jnr who is visibly black denies being black cos it's been years of caste system which put black or anything related to black last even people bleach their skin so as to be white
If black was superior color and race trust me everyone will wanna claim to be black so please make we just forget matter , we can't force color on anyone

Excellently put.

You are very intelligent, and you understand exactly what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Rechargeam247(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wow, she isn't a black woman. That's how majority of Indians look like, it's mostly their celebrities who look white.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ermm....let me just share my last opinion on this topic. Looking at it from one of its several angles.
Umm..for the people who say the White have " finer, longer hair..."
You may think the One who created all of us was partial? So you see your hair as less finer than theirs? Your skin color as less befitting and eye-catching, your lips as uglier, and so on. Truly, God is all-knowing and wise grin. He kept the heart if men from understanding all of his ways. He only reveals what he wants us to know in the measure that he wants us knowing them.

See ba...it's all a mystery. To you, to me (before i began to understand better, from asking Him through my spirit's groans) and to other humans, that the "white people's " hairs are finer. To the One who created us, these hairs are all the same in value and measure and appeal.
But because of the cloak covering our Adamic eyes (even if one is born again, he/she still has this outlook because they are still physically present in this fallen earth) we cannot see the appeal and equality of our African natural hair with that of the Whites natural hair. If you were able to ask a ghost or spirit the difference, the spirit would likely tell you that they look both as appealing as the other does, amd that seeing any comparison and different about the two types of hairs doesn't matter, and isn't natural. It's satanic to see one as ugly and the other one as fine. The ghost or spirit would know better than you Because they are no longer part of this fallen, Adamic world. Thus, they have become extremely enlightened to knowledge and truths.
Like I said, mysteries abound, and only the Spirit of God gives understanding or revelation of mysteries. From what I've been made to understand, God didn't in the real sense of the word favour, favour the White race over the Black race in the area of physical beauty, as erroneously believed by tje entire world. It's all a human delusion, brought upon us by Adam and Eve's sin, and from sin entering into the hearts of people from there on. Also, this erroneous ( owing to lack of knowledge sha ) mindset has over the millenniums been fuelled and encouraged by your greatest rival (infact, the only true rival you have, not even your fellow human) Satan. He thrives well in confusions, comparisons, envy, etc. The spirit of Satan is operating in the world thats why. That's why you have someone saying it is better to be a man than a woman, when that person waa originally created as a man in order to fulfill a certain objective for his Creator. Then the man allows the satanic whisperings of the world to make him question God for creating him man instead of woman. Then what follows is seeking support from the transgender community, and ultimately, the man goes foe the surgery to become a half-woman (since he cannot get pregnant and deliver a child as a woman can ).

Lord, please give knowledge and deeper understanding to those who ask you for it, and search for it, to enable us understand the deeper things of the world, and to fathom mysteries that are not understood by nobles, kings, queens, rich people, powerful people, occult people, and scholars. So that we can rightly enlighten others, without errors. This is my prayer right now in Jesus'name. Amen.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Af0nja:

You'd be surprised to find out how much they differ.

Stop talking rubbish and go do some research.

Their cuisine is virtually identical. Ethiopian staple dish is Injera which is a flat dough similar to the Indian chapati. They eat it the same way by placing various things on the dough and using their fingers to scoop it all up and eat. Language similarities also are astonishing and show clear connections.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by frog12: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
blacks never cease to amaze. they will claim this, claim that. just because she get dark skin grin grin grin
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by codemaniacs: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
tollyboy5:

kay2900

The east Africans share similar hairstyle with them but it doesn't meant its an afro hair style. I still want to hint on the interbreeding of homos with neanderthals to form present day pointed nose Europeans. It that was the reason we had different black with strait hair and blonde hair. I cant really say for sure. But what is certain is that different kind of black existed thousand years ago and might have migrated to other continent before the continental drift, its either the white came as a result of interbreeding with neanderthals and later evolved to the present European Caucasoid or a different white race existed through the Sumerians, we cant say for sure.

Read the quote below
Quintessence44:

Of course she is black. Are you blind?

Really? ....I'll leave that for your PSYCHIATRIST to handle.

You are clearly losing it.

A genetic makeup is not a skin colour. It's a genetic makeup.

WRONG.

All hair forms are indigenous to Africa even without racial admixture.

These are East Africans. They have had these features from the very start, thousands of years ago, and their hair form has ZERO to do with any foreigners. As you can see, they are BLACK people, just as that Indian president is a BLACK WOMAN of AFRICAN ORIGIN.

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
frog12:
blacks never cease to amaze. they will claim this, claim that. just because she get dark skin grin grin grin

If your skin is black, then you are a black person, you brainwashed person typing rubbish.

You don’t even realise how mental you sound.

You show us how powerful brainwashing and miseducation can be.

You see a clearly black person, and say with a straight face that the person is not black.

Pure lunacy.

What’s next? An orange is not an orange, but a pineapple?
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by codemaniacs: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
kay29000:

I was thinking the same, cos how can they be Africans, when they have straight hair, not nappy hair.

Intrepid01:
Many people don’t even know the definition of a “black person”, though complicated, it is best determined by hair type and not by your skin colour. Skin colour is the least criteria for determining race. That woman’s hair isn’t that of a black race.

Read the quote below

Quintessence44:

Of course she is black. Are you blind?

Really? ....I'll leave that for your PSYCHIATRIST to handle.

You are clearly losing it.

A genetic makeup is not a skin colour. It's a genetic makeup.

WRONG.

All hair forms are indigenous to Africa even without racial admixture.

These are East Africans. They have had these features from the very start, thousands of years ago, and their hair form has ZERO to do with any foreigners. As you can see, they are BLACK people, just as that Indian president is a BLACK WOMAN of AFRICAN ORIGIN.

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by codemaniacs: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ishilove:

Adaptation leads to evolution. They began genetically evolving when they migrated to colder, higher regions. Finer, longer hair to cover their heads and necks. Lighter skin because of absence of burning heat. Longer noses because of the thinner air etcetera etcetera.

This evolution took place over a course of thousands of years.

Read the quote below and also know that there is something called vitiligo.

GreyLaw:

A lot of current evidence has destroyed that useless theory called Ecolution. Give monkey a billion more years they won't become humans. Evolution works in some sense such as adapting to the requirements of life, but not in things like moving from one species to another. Transmutation from one species to another never happens and will never happen.

Quintessence44:

It is genetic mutation, which is a scientifically proven occurrence, that accounts for absence of melanin.

It could be that genetic adaptation needs to colder climates caused this mutation to occur among the ancient black settlers of Europe.

'Evolution' on the other hand is a mere theory with absolutely no proof whatsoever that it actually occurred, or is even possible.

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Wow, she isn't a black woman. That's how majority of Indians look like, it's mostly their celebrities who look white.

She isn’t a black woman?

So what colour is she?
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by codemaniacs: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
makaveli902:

And even dark skinned Saudis. You the problem with the black race is that they are systemically given or push to the lowest rung of the ladder economically, politically and in almost all spheres of life. This is what we should rise up and fight against.

That's what they want Africans to do ( to rise up and fight against ) so that they kill off Africans and make Africans population become endangered...

That's also why they are pressuring T:inubu to invade Ni:ger republic and start a war so that it will be black people killing themselves off with them selling the weapons for the war and indirectly making Nigeria poorer and economy worse.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by frog12: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
YOU are trying to prove a point. that whites are not superior to blacks. but the result so far says that black are ungovernable grin
no be inferiority complex be dis? grin grin

Quintessence44:

If your skin is black, then you are a black person, you brainwashed cretin typing rubbish.

You don’t even realise how stupid and mental you sound.

You show us how powerful brainwashing and miseducation can be.

To make you see a clearly black person, and say with a straight face that they are not black.

Pure lunacy.

What’s next? An orange is not an orange, but a pineapple?

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Af0nja: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

Stop talking rubbish and go do some research.

Their cuisine is virtually identical. Ethiopian staple dish is Injera which is a flat dough similar to the Indian chapati. They eat it the same way by placing various things on the dough and using their fingers to scoop it all up and eat. Language similarities also are astonishing and show clear connections.

You're proud, bold and dumb. India genetically shares a relationship with (for northern India) Europeans, Asians, whereas southern India doesn't share any connections to any group outside of India.

How can someone be shouting do your research and still be dumb?? Which research have you done you generational dummy
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by codemaniacs: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
PaulOtl:

Granted, you said it doesn't make sense to you how we came to have different races of humans, as migration should not have given rise to the several races. I agree with you that such a phenomenon would not make sense to almost everyone alive. But there's a reason for everything, because He is an ' intentional ' Creator, God.
Sometimes when this issue comes to my mind I find myself pondering on how we came to have a caucasian, a latino, an asian, an african, light-skin person, dark-skin person , and so on. But He said, as time goes on, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things. It's still a continuous process. It is still in motion.

Here is what i came to understand (disputable, though). I tried to reflect on the story of the tower of Babel, when God caused the people, plenty of them, to start speaking different languages, in a bid to stop them from depending solely on their human capabilities. They had pride in their hearts, and felt they were their own God.
Just indulge me... I'm driving at something.
So, when he gave them different languages to communicate with, it is possible that at that time the people of Babylon were already of different physical traits, such as skin color and appearance.
Then you may now come to ask, but how come this is so, if it is believed that Adam and Eve where both of the same ethnicity and race ? Surely, they had to have looked alike in terms of skin color and the rest (with exceptions to male-female attributes, of course).
To which I'm tempted to answer, NO. No to mean that Adam and Eve may not have been created in the same hue or race. Sounds absurd, right? Not really. He is a God of design and varieties. Check out the species of fish, dogs and all of the rest (apart from the dog variants that humans crossbred, oh). Aren't they distinctive/different (colours, appearances) yet, still similar in functionality ( hunting patterns, their organs, body parts, are situated in similar positions as those of other species categorized with them) E.g, tiger lion, jaguar, puma, and so on.
They all dont look identical, but however, bear great similarities in both appearance and ways of functioning (stalking prey, pouncing on it, chewing with one side of their mouths whilst feeding, e.t.c) You get the point now? I do hope you do.

Continuing...God was the architect of all of this. Do you think all the angels in heaven look exactly the same? Nope.
Or have the same build, or carriage, or abilities? Absolutely not. It is even recorded in scriptures how some angels were described or detailed (although not revealing that much ).
We do know that some of the angels that appeared to certain individuals, as recorded in scriptures didn't have wings according to their accounts of these visitations, whilst some scripture passages depicte some angels with wings, even carrying swords. Like the Angel Michael. So, this tells us that there is a variance in the appearance of angels, but that they largely have the same figure. ( Same angels, minor difference...Lol..BBN, see what you're causing grin). But i hope this is understandable?

Moving on...It is the same God who created them that way. He likes variety. He wants all to get along together, teaching them love and unity. But people don't seem to get this mystery. God created this mystery to teach humans, and even the hosts of heaven- the angels, the elders, a deep, wise lesson. To showcase his power to create variations of the same living being, yet putting them all on a level-playing field, to showcase equality. After the fall of Adam and Eve, that was when the spirit (the knowledge of evil) of inequality and discord came to the world to corrupt mankind to see one race of people as better looking, more desirous, this and that, than the other race. It was not in the original plan of God for this mindset to be amongst humans. Sin brought it in.
Let me end it here by saying this, and I stand to be corrected by anyone who feels they have a better explanation to this subject, that GOD DIDN'T CREATE ADAM AND EVE OF THE SAME RACE AND EVEN SKIN TONE. He is a master of twists and turns. He is intentional. It is not climate or temperature variations, as claimed by some, that made some people to have a different skin than others. This would have been true if the black Hebrew Africans of the ancient world had always been inhabiting the continent of Africa from the beginning. But we know, according to historians that Africans migrated down to this continent filled with milk and honey (or plentiful natural resources, enough to be envied by the rest of the other citizens of other continents) after they were led to this continent by one of their forefathers called Abraham. Bible historians make this claim, which is plausible if you do some research on it.
No race of people previously inhabited Africa before our earliest ancestors came down here to inhabit it. It was a reserved geographical area (intentionally done by the creator). God did this mystery. So I'm ruling out climatic factors from being a determinant of the different skin colors we see today. How come some animals that originally started off in Africa (before they were taken away to be multiplied abroad, o those only found here in Africa don't all have black furs or bodies? If climate (being below the equator as many people suggest) was responsible for our darker (abeg i wanted to just call it black, but...cheesy ) skin colours?
See that? That's God's design. Use the same logic to rationalize what i said. God created Adam and Eve too look different from each other. In his wisdom and ingenuity did he create other races too, as time went on (as the descendants of Adam and Eve kept on bearing children) I'm really of the belief that even those descendants had also been shocked to see that a sexual union of an african and an asian-looking couple could give birth to a Hispanic looking baby boy. That a caucasian union with a semetic person had resulted in the birth of an African baby. It was all God's doing to show them his creativeness and make them " marvel " Thats what God does through his creations (he makes is marvel, but the devil twisted it to seem as if science is the reason we MARVEL at created things )
So those category of people from the different races didn't reject their new borns who looked different from them, but rather, they embraced the children that had different physical traits than they (the parents) had. It was obvious they knew that God was the source of those babies, as the earth may have not been too populated as of the time of these happenings, to further help them to know that the only likely reason they were given birth to different-looking babies must have been as God wanted it to be. It is not recorded, so we do not know for sure if they questioned God, or cried upon seeing the difference in appearance of their newly birthed children. Must have been a funny, interested scene to experience or see. I wish i was alive when these things were happening. Lol.
You know, we were told that Noah had children, and they to have birth to children, and the populating of the earth went on and on. However, as we can all agree, it wasn't documented in scriptures how the offsprings looked in terms of race and appearance in detail. Who knows if they were different, and the bible intentionally omitted these kinds id informations from people in the future knowing exactly how it all went down, until the mystery of God comes to an end. Then all thinhs shall be revealed.
God was teaching them something. And also slowly populating the world with the different races, in line with his mysterious grand plan.
Nothing is by accident.

I'm done.
PS: before writing out all these things, I prayed quickly to the Holy Spirit to help give me understanding, so as not to mislead you with my own understanding. You and anyone else that would take their time out to read through. So, i just believe that God to an extent inspired all of the things I have written up there.
Like i said, i stand to be corrected if anyone thinks i am overly wrong with my claims. Also come with your reasons so we may learn better.

PaulOtl:
Ermm....let me just share my last opinion on this topic. Looking at it from one of its several angles.
Umm..for the people who say the White have " finer, longer hair..."
You may think the One who created all of us was partial? So you see your hair as less finer than theirs? Your skin color as less befitting and eye-catching, your lips as uglier, and so on. Truly, God is all-knowing and wise grin. He kept the heart if men from understanding all of his ways. He only reveals what he wants us to know in the measure that he wants us knowing them.

See ba...it's all a mystery. To you, to me (before i began to understand better, from asking Him through my spirit's groans) and to other humans, that the "white people's " hairs are finer. To the One who created us, these hairs are all the same in value and measure and appeal.
But because of the cloak covering our Adamic eyes (even if one is born again, he/she still has this outlook because they are still physically present in this fallen earth) we cannot see the appeal and equality of our African natural hair with that of the Whites natural hair. If you were able to ask a ghost or spirit the difference, the spirit would likely tell you that they look both as appealing as the other does, amd that seeing any comparison and different about the two types of hairs doesn't matter, and isn't natural. It's satanic to see one as ugly and the other one as fine. The ghost or spirit would know better than you Because they are no longer part of this fallen, Adamic world. Thus, they have become extremely enlightened to knowledge and truths.
Like I said, mysteries abound, and only the Spirit of God gives understanding or revelation of mysteries. From what I've been made to understand, God didn't in the real sense of the word favour, favour the White race over the Black race in the area of physical beauty, as erroneously believed by tje entire world. It's all a human delusion, brought upon us by Adam and Eve's sin, and from sin entering into the hearts of people from there on. Also, this erroneous ( owing to lack of knowledge sha ) mindset has over the millenniums been fuelled and encouraged by your greatest rival (infact, the only true rival you have, not even your fellow human) Satan. He thrives well in confusions, comparisons, envy, etc. The spirit of Satan is operating in the world thats why. That's why you have someone saying it is better to be a man than a woman, when that person waa originally created as a man in order to fulfill a certain objective for his Creator. Then the man allows the satanic whisperings of the world to make him question God for creating him man instead of woman. Then what follows is seeking support from the transgender community, and ultimately, the man goes foe the surgery to become a half-woman (since he cannot get pregnant and deliver a child as a woman can ).

Lord, please give knowledge and deeper understanding to those who ask you for it, and search for it, to enable us understand the deeper things of the world, and to fathom mysteries that are not understood by nobles, kings, queens, rich people, powerful people, occult people, and scholars. So that we can rightly enlighten others, without errors. This is my prayer right now in Jesus'name. Amen.

There is no god and there is no satan.

The religious books are story books and people in it are fictional and they never existed.

The quote below shows black people with natural blonde hair.

Stop saying nonsense.

Quintessence44:

DISCREDITED EUROCENTRIC TRASH.

Linguistic, cultural, and archaeological evidence FIRMLY confirm India's roots in BLACK AFRICA, particularly the Horn of Africa.

Not only that, but the FIRST EUROPEANS THEMSELVES WERE BLACK AFRICANS.

Here is the reconstruction of 'Cheddar man' - representing the earliest AFRICAN settlers of Europe 11,000 years ago, by English archaeologists.

Read about it here:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/ancient-face-cheddar-man-reconstructed-dna-spd

Even the blonde hair and blue eyes of Europeans originated in AFRICA.

Many people of African descent retain those features even today.

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Quintessence44: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
frog12:
YOU are trying to prove a point. that whites are not superior to blacks. but the result so far says that black are ungovernable grin
no be inferiority complex be dis? grin grin

It’s because you are brainwashed by western media that you reason like this.

Do you know there are over 60 black countries on Earth?

Have you visited even THREE of those 60 countries?

No?

Do you follow the current affairs of up to 10 black countries out of those 60?

No?

So how do you know that blacks are ungovernable?

You don’t.

Do you know that Botswana, Jamaica, Trinidad, Rwanda, Namibia, St. Lucia, Senegal, Barbados, Kenya, the Bahamas, Angola, Tanzania, Antigua, are places you will go and see a side of black countries you know absolutely nothing about, courtesy of your CNN brainwashing where black means Somalia, DRC conflict and Boko Haram?

You don’t need to travel to know all this. You have YouTube where you can see and learn about so many peaceful, progressive, highly organised, beautiful black countries that CNN will never ever cover.

It is this western media brainwashing that makes you people vacation in Europe, Dubai, or America before thinking of going anywhere in Africa or the Caribbean.

Yet the latter possess some of the most beautiful places you can vacation on Earth. And even reside.

When you go there you will see Europeans there, meaning that THEY know the numerous nice places of the black world BETTER THAN YOU.

The other day I saw a video of this HUGE resort in Gambia. This resort is like a PARADISE ESTATE with thousands of short rental homes in a PARADISAL ENVIRONMENT. Filled with tourists from all over the world! You will never believe this place is in this West Africa we are in.

An average Nigerian knows nothing about that place, but will spend 3 times the amount to travel to London and sit in a cold flat for a month.

You need to step out of the western media propaganda narrative of the black peoples.

2 Likes

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by musicwriter(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
GYBABA:

All humans can be said to have come from Africa but not all humans came from the black race.

No other race existed on planet earth before black people in Africa.

All humans (including white people) originated from Africa, in fact, other races are too recent on this earth. But we Africans have always been.

We Africans are Gods and we have no beginning. To ask the beginning of the black race is to ask the origin of God.

Africans are Gods. But we don't know it.

2 Likes

Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by musicwriter(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
lovetext:

Very correct!!

It's a question of perception imposed on us through many years of slavery and colonialism.

If we blacks ruled the world, everybody would want to be black.
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Parizz: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
tollyboy5:

Blacks are everywhere around the world before the rise of lighter Caucasian skin. Blacks are native to america europe and asia for thousands of years that is why old skulls excavated from those places has black features.
below are native Filipinos and earlier americans
if I slap you. slave trade ensured the presence of blacks across the world
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Parizz: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
They don't see themselves as black maybe because they have a different hair type.. Infact, they hate when you call them black.

She is a Dravidian Indian like my friend Babu and my neighbour Chintu both from Kerala (Malayalam).

Dravidians come in different shades of skin colour. Some are very light skinned whild some are extremely dark skinned. But their hair would always give them away as not Africans unlike the extremely minority Siddis that are actually Africans.

Map of Dravidian India below.
what does it feel like fúcking Indian women?
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Parizz: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
ukaface:
The dark skinned Indians are the real indians
are you really ibo cos you look like a descendant from osu slaves
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Parizz:
are you really ibo cos you look like a descendant from osu slaves
How does my comment warrant your comment
It’s obvious you are a descendent of fools
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by BlackAdam65: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

SHE IS A BLACK WOMAN.

The first Indians were BLACK AFRICANS. In fact the ancient Greek scholar Herodotus, around the year 450 BC, referred to India as ''the other Ethiopia''.

Of course, 'Ethiopia' was the name the ancient Greeks gave to all Africa south of the Sahara.

The Africans, many (but not all) of whom were from the Horn of Africa, migrated to India on ships, and established Indian civilization, as well as the first empires of India 3,000 years ago.

They are now known as the Dravidians in India.

The Dravidians after a few thousand years of dominance were overran by Aryans from the north, which led to their current population constitution whereby the south of India is mostly black/brown while the north is lighter skin coloured, plus various shades in between caused by intermarriage and racial mixture.
do you have any proof of what your saying
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by BlackAdam65: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

What idiocy did you just type?

What is Africa if not the black race?

Do you think they were white people in Africa 20,000 years ago or 11,000 years ago?

White people didn't even EXIST till about 7,000 years ago!

THEY ARE BLEACHED-OUT, ALBINO DESCENDANTS OF ANCIENT BLACK AFRICAN SETTLERS IN EUROPE.

Everybody that is not black today is a bleached-out descendant of ancient black Africans.

This isn't even a subject of scientific or academic debate today.

It is accepted by every scholar and scientist.

It is the consensus.

Africa is the BIRTHPLACE OF MANKIND, AND THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION.
if white people are albinos as you claimed then why do the Caucasians have their own albinos
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by BlackAdam65: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bukola94:
The have done bad bad bad things than blacks, but I envy them in technology, science, vision and standard of living
how can you say a race that is just 6000 years old have done more bad things than a race that is millions of years old
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by shadrach77: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
GreyLaw:

See the way you are contradicting yourself! She is NOT black!!! Black is not a colour but a genetic makeup. See that woman's hair alone, it negates everything Black.
And who told you black hair has to be short and non-curly? cry
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by BlackAdam65: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
They don't see themselves as black maybe because they have a different hair type.. Infact, they hate when you call them black.

She is a Dravidian Indian like my friend Babu and my neighbour Chintu both from Kerala (Malayalam).

Dravidians come in different shades of skin colour. Some are very light skinned whild some are extremely dark skinned. But their hair would always give them away as not Africans unlike the extremely minority Siddis that are actually Africans.

Map of Dravidian India below.
why on earth do you want them to identify by a color instead of their ethnicities they are not foolish like us Africans
Re: Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. by Gerrard59(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
makaveli902:

Continental divide caused it, millions of years the earth was just a vast land until it the waters started dividing it. That's why you blacks in south America, Australia and the Polynesia.etc

Tha one no follow for continental divide o. Blacks in the Americas from the US to Brazil were a result of the slave trade business. How come your continental divide theory did not cover East Asia and Russia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos) / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.