Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) (273 Views)

Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture / Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Good morning friends.
Please, I need help.
I want to buy a "fairly used" Keke Napep(Tricycle) in Lagos(Nigeria), but have no slightest clue. I want information such as:
- The cost
-Where to get one
-Necessary things to check for or steps to take to get the best one
-Necessary documents the seller must have/present
-etc.

Your contribution(s) will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) by sunnymighty(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:
Good morning friends.
Please, I need help.
I want to buy a "fairly used" Keke Napep(Tricycle) in Lagos(Nigeria), but have no slightest clue. I want information such as:
- The cost
-Where to get one
-etc.

The cost depends on the condition of the Keke, and to get a good fairly used one you can approach those repairing it and ensure you do your due diligence before you part with your money.
Re: Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
sunnymighty:

The cost depends on the condition of the Keke, and to get a good fairly used one you can approach those repairing it and ensure you do your due diligence before you part with your money.

I will put this in mind.... thanks.
Re: Advice On Buying Tricycle (keke Napep) by MOG6670(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24
Ketamine9000mg:
Good morning friends.
Please, I need help.
- The cost
-Where to get one
-etc.

hello have u finally bought your keke?

(1) (Reply)

Reg 010 Toyota Hilux For Sale In Abuja / Toks 2013 Toyota Corolla _ White _ Rev Camera • 6.5M / 2005 Honda Pilot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.