Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) (7045 Views)

How To Earn Dollars From Nigeria. SRA Is The Answer. / SEO keywords good 20 on page ranking for your website / Nigerians Spend More Time On Bet9ja Than Any Other Site Daily (2017 Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 4:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2023
angry
sad
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by JoeDimeji(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by JoeDimeji(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2023
https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=27545709

I will not advise you guys to renew your level on SRA. They may still block you after renewal and come back with another name next year.

Be careful guys .
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Taiwoalabi247: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Melody7: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Have been making cool cash with this,this is the referral code 87968603

Link https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=87968603
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Melody7: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
THIS IS THE BEST EARNING PLATFORM YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER, I HAVE EARN A LOT FROM SRA PLATFORM. YOU NEED TO HAVE BINANCE AND 100 DOLLARS AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. INVITATION CODE IS 87968603

BELOW IS THE LINK

https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=87968603

Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by FireUpNow(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Taiwoalabi247:
SRA is 100 percent legit. Don't dull yourself guys. All you need to do is to get a minimum amount of 100usdt and start making dollars everyday. Withdrawal is any time without any condition. Use the link below to register and thank me later.

You can still contact me on 09030751252

Is this legit and how long have you been earning from this SRA? I hope it won't crash like MM?
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by ajakuai(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2023
Signs to show that SRA scammers are about to shot down:

1. They will start coming up with different entising commissions and programmes.

2. They will start increasing withdrawal %

3. They will promise you of unrealistic future salary to make you register more people.

4. I am sure by now, SRA members should be witnessing the above.

5. They will start increasing withdrawal limit henceforth.

SRA SCAM IS ENDING BEFORE DECEMBERS, 2023.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY THERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by ajakuai(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Taiwoalabi247:

Taiwo is for you guys in Naija.

You can register with him on

Signs to show that SRA scammers are about to shot down:

1. They will start coming up with different entising commissions and programmes.

2. They will start increasing withdrawal %

3. They will promise you of unrealistic future salary to make you register more people.

4. I am sure by now, SRA members should be witnessing the above.

5. They will start increasing withdrawal limit henceforth.

SRA SCAM IS ENDING BEFORE DECEMBERS, 2023.

Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Keg1010: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sales ranking assistant has changed a lot of lives, it has made many people story change from grass to grace.

It's a good thing that happened in the lives of many me inclusive, it can also change yours too if you believe.

A lot of people are testifying not only in Nigeria, but India, Pakistan, Ghana, south Africa and lots more.

Stop doubting and take action

👇
https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=62339707
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by Folabimi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
1: The work order platform merchants in 2024 have all been allocated. All members can complete the work orders and then withdraw the income. The withdrawal service fee is still 20% and the handling fee of 2 US dollars, which currently remains unchanged.

2: If you want to complete the work order, you must sign and renew the work order for 2024. The signing method: you need to invest and sign according to your VIP level. For example, if you are VIP2 now, then you need to renew for $100 to renew the contract for 2024. Order, complete the work order after successful signing, and then withdraw the income.

3: The renewal contract period is 3 days. Members who have not renewed the contract after 3 days will be deemed to have automatically given up their cooperation with the sra platform, all benefits and bonuses will be cancelled, and account usage rights will be recovered. The withdrawal function will work in the new year of 2024. The order is officially opened, and the number of places is limited. Please cherish the renewal contract quota. Members who have not renewed their contract after 3 days will have their sra membership cancelled.

4: After the contract renewal, the team's annual dividend will be distributed on time on November 10th (please confirm the wallet address where you receive the annual dividend), and the agent salary will be distributed on time on December 15th in advance. The orders for the new year will be You allocate it all, and returning it to your wallet address before renewing for the next year helps you renew your order allocation for the next year.

My sis registered few weeks ago and got this message today. Can members of SRA kindly shed more light on this please 🙏
Re: SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) by ajakuai(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Folabimi:
1: The work order platform merchants in 2024 have all been allocated. All members can complete the work orders and then withdraw the income. The withdrawal service fee is still 20% and the handling fee of 2 US dollars, which currently remains unchanged.

2: If you want to complete the work order, you must sign and renew the work order for 2024. The signing method: you need to invest and sign according to your VIP level. For example, if you are VIP2 now, then you need to renew for $100 to renew the contract for 2024. Order, complete the work order after successful signing, and then withdraw the income.

3: The renewal contract period is 3 days. Members who have not renewed the contract after 3 days will be deemed to have automatically given up their cooperation with the sra platform, all benefits and bonuses will be cancelled, and account usage rights will be recovered. The withdrawal function will work in the new year of 2024. The order is officially opened, and the number of places is limited. Please cherish the renewal contract quota. Members who have not renewed their contract after 3 days will have their sra membership cancelled.

4: After the contract renewal, the team's annual dividend will be distributed on time on November 10th (please confirm the wallet address where you receive the annual dividend), and the agent salary will be distributed on time on December 15th in advance. The orders for the new year will be You allocate it all, and returning it to your wallet address before renewing for the next year helps you renew your order allocation for the next year.

My sis registered few weeks ago and got this message today. Can members of SRA kindly shed more light on this please 🙏

My brother, those criminals have shutdown, they stylishly shutdown and started telling members to renew their registering again for 2024 grabbing.

This one is packing up time. You renew with $200 and withdraw $20....Lol

Then they shut it down finally in few weeks time.

They will make you feel they are staying for years.... Set Faraway dates for the platform to pay salary...Lol..... Put all you get from them and they zab with them all.

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Do for Fun? / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.