Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland (555 Views)

Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies / Israel Adesanya Loses To Sean Strickland / Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2023
UFC 293: Israel Adesanya vs. Sean Strickland | HD Full Fight & Highlights | Middleweight Title Bout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9wGGoPpoEQ
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2023
What really happened to Izzy Adesanya?

Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 6:37am On Sep 10, 2023
SEAN STRICKLAND IS THE UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION ๐Ÿคฏ #UFC293

Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2023
Enumjeko:
What really happened to Izzy Adesanya?

Poor fight plan. It was his coach's shortcoming. He listened to his coach all through...
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Oh noooo.
What is happening to Israel.

Drake, sorry for your $500,000 bet lost.
The last time, you lost $2,000,000 on the same Adesanya.

It is well.
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2023
He is a Professional and a Champion. He has to take the blame too
bigadler:

Poor fight plan. It was his coach's shortcoming. He listened to his coach all through...
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2023
bigadler:

Are you serious right now
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2023
We shall be back!!!! โœŠ๐Ÿพ

1 Like

Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by MrsTwrite(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2023
cry
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Sacrednes: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Belike Israel don go Egypt ๐Ÿ˜‚
Betting on boxing can Sweet ehn, if even the person you bet to win loose you won't be pained caused he must have collect the beating of him Life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Which other way is a win win cool cool

1 Like

Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2023
post=125695145:

Are you serious right now

I watched the entire fight and heard his discussion with his corner. I know what I'm saying.
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Enumjeko:
He is a Professional and a Champion. He has to take the blame too

Definitely, but go watch the full fight and listen to his corner and what they told him...
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2023
As in eh ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Sacrednes:
Belike Israel don go Egypt ๐Ÿ˜‚
Betting on boxing can Sweet ehn, if even the person you bet to win loose you won't be pained caused he must have collect the beating of him Life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Which other way is a win win cool cool
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Enumjeko: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Hmmm
bigadler:

Definitely, but go watch the full fight and listen to his corner and what they told him...
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Gadafii: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2023
bigadler:

I watched the entire fight and heard his discussion with his corner. I know what I'm saying.
tell us what you heard from their discussion

When Adesanya win this fight, you wonโ€™t give the coach the credit, but itโ€™s the coach faults that adesanya lost this fight?
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by aklid(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Well, Now that Buhari is not the president, letโ€™s wait and see how the Nigerian mentality will kick in to look who to blame for something that the person have nothing to do withโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: UFC Champion Israel Adesanya Humilated As He Lost Title To Sean Strickland by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Gadafii:
tell us what you heard from their discussion

When Adesanya win this fight, you wonโ€™t give the coach the credit, but itโ€™s the coach faults that adesanya lost this fight?

Chill bro, what I meant was that there was something lacking in terms of game plan. He listened to his coach all through and still got beaten. Nobody is blaming the coach but it was definitely a technical issue from their end.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup List Out / Do You Desire To Be A Professional Footballer? / Where Are My Fellow London Nigerians Watching This Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.