Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides (117 Views)

Bold People Do Not Have Gold Flowing Through Their Veins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Are you in need of bold and appealing PowerPoint slides to drive home the point of your presentation and break a record? Are you a student or worker who is in interested in buttressing your seminars and workshops with powerful slides? I can handle that for you at a very affordable rate.

I create the desired contents and also design the slides for you. To get started with me, please call or WhatsApp 08128894930.

Re: Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm still available
Re: Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Even if you have no contents for your slides, I can develop such contents for your slides as well...
Re: Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Chat me up for your slides, I'm still available
Re: Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Greetings my people...
Re: Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides by Justicewilliam5: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
I am still available to handle your presentation slides

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Ghostwriter For A 25,000 Business Ebook / Why You Should Sign Up On Advanceqt As A Freelancer / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.