Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India (26636 Views)

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by truthfinder319: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2023
We can't imagine the hero of children of hate who gets his advice from mad men here. We mean God forbid we are led by the man who stole Anambra money and stashed it in Panama. Read Pandora papers.

On the other hand,

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a stategic leader. Brilliant and successful builder of men and women

[quote author=plaindealer post=125696510][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by hotseat: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Alchemy528:
See his head

Bad bellus!

Wehdone!
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2023
chaberry:

Coming from a well known Tribalist. Wonders shall never end.

Blacks always crying racism but deep down have no love for themselves and could have done worse if the table turns

The problem with people like you is that you can’t draw the line between politics and tribalism. I supported Buhari in 2015 and supported Tinubu in 2023. How’s that tribalism? Stop mixing the fundamental right of an individual to support whoever he likes with a clannish attachment to one’s tribe like you guys always do.

Supporting Tinubu is not tribalism and not supporting Peter Obi has nothing to do with his ethnicity.

6 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Wisereborn: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Deepocean:

Lies

Which Mahatma Gandhi are you talking about, someone that lived more than twenty years in Africa
He just talks about things he knows nothing about
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Skyehigher1: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
First ever Nigeria president with his own personal identity God bless you my president I 💯 loyal and believe in your capacity to deliver this country without noise like others

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by complexstuffs(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2023
saintkel:
Who d hell is Gandi?, Is he better than d great Zik of Africa?

Are you talking about the same Nnamdi Azikiwe who was merely a house boy to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

3 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by BabaO2: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2023
chukkystar:
not really, they actually believed Blacks were less than Humans and should be nothing but Slaves. Not only whites are Racists na, alot of other tribes too are like that.
Indians generally have that domineering traits everywhere they are irrespective of either their country or not if you allow them, even in Nigeria, they exhibit same domineering trait on their employees and customers.
The biggest ondoing is that the western wolds prefer them to africans, support them and lord them over black africans despite clear knowledge and understaning of issues of africans ahead of indians.
To me, it is the wests that are giving them that support and hope because of their similar colouration.

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by tysontim(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2023
pol23:
Jagaban.
By crook or hook you’re the number one citizen of Africa and standing right next in the circle of few men that controls the world…
Na man you be.
We can only hope you make this country better.
Me I no trust you neither do I like you.
But your determination is 2nd to none…
You get your things done against all obstacles.
If you can make this country work even with your desperation.
Eliminate the enemy of this country, like prigozian or like Funsho williams (the latter is a good man) I mean execution without traces.
No be to just turn Aso rock to nursing home.
Please do your best.
Na beg I beg u.

I hope so, sincerely person don suffer for this 9ja.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by iamtardey: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Over to them wailers

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Harrynight(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If I ever become the president, I won’t join any celebration to honor Gandhi. He was a well documented racist with special hatred for blacks.

Nigeria/African leaders no get sense or maybe there is punishment for boycotting such invite 😏
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Mitsurugi(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2023
iberrylee:
Omo yeeboo don start to dey Cry this early mormor

Awon omo Aseh

Mental health issues

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by mickyeddi(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2023
The Balablu president with Agbado economics.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by saintkel(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2023
johnjose68:

Zik is a racist.

He and Ojukwu prevented the insertion of the Secession clause in the constitution during those days believing that the i.gbos will get hold of the reins of power and rule for a long time.

(The Great Awo, the late sage, saw the future and canvassed for the inclusion of the secession clause. Just like the United Kingdom that ensures that through referendum, individual state or region can decide to leave peacefully, if so desire. We saw the example of this with the Scotland).

When it was not as they (Zik and Ojukwu) planned, they resorted to using force to grab power by staging the first coup. Every other tribes' leaders (including premiers) were killed except the Igbos.

(Awo would have been killed too, but he was in prison that time, and had spent about 3 years in prison - every disappointment is a blessing).

How come Zik and Okpara were not killed if not that they were complicit in the plan

Now, they now want bia.fraud...just like that They now want to secede. How??That's trying to eat your cake and still have it.

Even though I actually want the Igbos to go away (dot nation) but, they must be made to realize that they caused all the PROBLEMS the country is facing because of their selfishness and recklessness and chestbeatingness.

The Igbo leaders and their entire tribe must apologize for distrupting the regional style of government being practiced then and plunged us into many years of military rule.

The i.gbo leaders, I am sure, must have fed them with different stories...because that's the way they are.

Even Ojukwu that led them into the senseless and reckless war ran away cowardly, came back after being pardoned and even sought to contest as president of the same county they so much hate....no be juju be dat

So, NEVER EVER MENTION ZIK's NAME AGAIN WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GREAT AND SELFLESS LEADERS.
I.pob, oya start your insults.

u have already insulted yourself....thank u
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by GeneralDae: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2023
limeta:

What did you learn from Buhari APC administration
If nothing stay away from politics i think they have romance section here too .

Are you saying Buhari secured such investments? When and where?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by plaindealer: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Says who? You kafir are always so quick to condemn and insult anothers beliefs without fully understanding the situation

You would do well to learn to respect others beliefs and practices .

Kingozymandias:

You can't ever trust a Yoruba muslim.to act responsibly
Give them power and the Yoruba will immediately start trafficking heroine. They are the ones who brought it to Saudi Arabia and Mecca. It's so unfortunate you can never trust the Yoruba .

Name one prominent Yoruba not into heroine trafficking ?

From Kwam 1 to MKO, to Tinubu and his daughters to Falomo.fmaily to Onitiri to Kasamu etc

99% of old Yoruba money and prominent Yorubas make their money via heroine trafficking

Coming from a disgusting racist, bigoted and nauseating anti-social nuisance.

Why not just explain to us the racist beliefs and situation, and what led to India's racist way of life and when you are done doing that, also explain to us why the world must respect other people's racist and bigoted ways.?

You should be able to explain and educate us since according to the above quote of, you are a racist and degenerated bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Kenmatt:

Did Indian PM school in Chicago University?

Sense does not agree with you..

Election loss is making u reason like an anime..

So School determine what u will wear

Is this how u will do for the next 8 years?

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by samsononyilo(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Chucks13:
F u c k Ghandhi I hate him like mad a f u c king racist bastard.

Gandhi my a s s may Amadioha plus Sango scatter his cremation shit. He hate black like hell, thunder fire him and his entire family.

Gandhi my foot.

I'm not blaming Tinubu for going there because it's damn G20 meeting and he can't say No at such gathering.

However, God bless Niigeria and God bless Tinubu. I stand with Tinubu 100% but may God punish Ghandhi.

Everyone hates the black man, even the black man hates himself, if everyone hates you, it means there's something wrong with you, someone said Ghandi lived in Africa for 20years, if after living in Africa for 20years,he still Hates the Blackman, it means there was something he saw about the black man that made him hated black people, the Blackmans heart is as dark as his skin...

2 Likes

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by danladi2x(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

He himself was what
how do you mean?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by JetApartment: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2023

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by geokay777(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=125696510][/quote]
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake,,,,,,, bàbà wey no well, ẹ dey shout Emilokan. I remember some pples anthem today. grin grin grin
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Kenmatt(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2023
DenreleDave:

Sense does not agree with you..

Election loss is making u reason like an anime..

So School determine what u will wear

Is this how u will do for the next 8 years?

Why are you crying and fighting yourself just because of a simple question?
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by DenreleDave(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Kenmatt:

Why are you crying and fighting yourself just because of a simple question?
Maybe I will stop when u r over the election loss and u start reasoning like a human rathe than an anime

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Kingozymandias(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

Coming from a disgusting racist, bigoted and nauseating anti-social nuisance.

Why not just explain to us the racist beliefs and situation, and what led to India's racist way of life and when you are done doing that, also explain to us why the world must respect other people's racist and bigoted ways.?

You should be able to explain and educate us since according to the above quote of, you are a racist and degenerated bigot.

You are a kafir!!! Not worth my time to explain. Only one fate awaits you kafir.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Chucks13: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
samsononyilo:

Everyone hates the black man, even the black man hates himself, if everyone hates you, it means there's something wrong with you, someone said Ghandi lived in Africa for 20years, if after living in Africa for 20years,he still Hates the Blackman, it means there was something he saw about the black man that made him hated black people, the Blackmans heart is as dark as his skin...

Yea likely lived in Africa with mission of India in Uganda, Kenya and South Africa but was not allowed because anywhere India goes is to start systematic colonisation.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Very good
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by georgeakins: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
saintkel:
Who d hell is Gandi?, Is he better than d great Zik of Africa?

100 times better than Zik.

The greedy and bigoted man,who was pretending to be a nationalist

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by georgeakins: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Just take a very look at the monkey the fraudulent judge want me to accept as my leader.Chaii, it will never happen..

“Oh Lord how can we be praying in Nigeria and you are answering prayers in Gabon, Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali?”

This is not 1966 when your evil kinsmen planned a coup due to their greed and desperation to become president.
Today, Ibos have no military power.
Tafawa Balewa was liberal to have allowed Ibos hold sensitive military posts then
Nobody can allow greedy ibos again.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by membranus: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alchemy528:
See his head

Aaww, you are falling in love with Tinubu.
Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
seunmsg:
If I ever become the president, I won’t join any celebration to honor Gandhi. He was a well documented racist with special hatred for blacks.
in leadership you pretend to get what you want

1 Like

Re: G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India by georgeakins: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
geokay777:

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake,,,,,,, bàbà wey no well, ẹ dey shout Emilokan. I remember some pples anthem today. grin grin grin

Eventually, God put all of them (Ibos) to shame.

Jagaban no be their Papa mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.