Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. (441 Views)

Listen To My Self Produced Song And Rate It Please / Upload Ur Tracks With Ease / MTV Base Releases Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Anyone can make a music track. Just write some lines of sentences that ryme. Then sing the words any way you can, to ryme with a beat, or an instrument. This way a music is made.
Then, you will see yourself improving with every effort.
I am a upcoming musician myself, and i keep improving by the day.
I use fl.studio DAW to make music with my android phone.
Here is one of my music tracks. Kindly ccheck it out and rate it for me.
Thank you. https://open.spotify.com/track/68ZONL7sutLVlgOWJFRypq?si=uNsxfdx0TSqqzQWrKk8xJA
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by lanreabbey(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2023
No song uploaded🙄
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2023
lanreabbey:
No song uploaded🙄
Uh! I'm very sorry. I didn't know that the link didn't upload. https://open.spotify.com/track/68ZONL7sutLVlgOWJFRypq?si=uNsxfdx0TSqqzQWrKk8xJA
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by hucknall: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Toluway:

Uh! I'm very sorry. I didn't know that the link didn't upload. https://open.spotify.com/track/68ZONL7sutLVlgOWJFRypq?si=uNsxfdx0TSqqzQWrKk8xJA
I don't do Spotify. You got sound cloud?
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2023
hucknall:
I don't do Spotify. You got sound cloud?
The thing is that, the most popular music distribution sites would send your music to Spotify for streaming. I have no say on the choice.
You mean you don't play Spotify music? Everyone i heard on music topic says Spotify is the biggest Music Centre and the best place to promote your music. Your opinion might be the best though. However, you may wish to note that it is safe to play music on Spotify. You're absolutely secure 😄.
All my music tracks happen to be on Spotify.
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Music lovers, kindly give my music tracks a try. Give me the chance to entertain you in my own unique way😁
Genrie- Trap.
Title- Call mine line.

https://open.spotify.com/track/68ZONL7sutLVlgOWJFRypq?si=uNsxfdx0TSqqzQWrKk8xJA
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by vowahah: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Got a track, u need mix n mastered?
Holla BMDMIX
090 75 25 28 28
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by hucknall: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Toluway:

The thing is that, the most popular music distribution sites would send your music to Spotify for streaming. I have no say on the choice.
You mean you don't play Spotify music? Everyone i heard on music topic says Spotify is the biggest Music Centre and the best place to promote your music. Your opinion might be the best though. However, you may wish to note that it is safe to play music on Spotify. You're absolutely secure 😄.
All my music tracks happen to be on Spotify.
you're right actually I think Spotify is the biggest out there even more than apple music.

I just meant that I don't listen to music through Spotify because of their persistent ads. I prefer SoundCloud for streaming.

Btw how do you put your music on Spotify? Distrokid?
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by cry07z: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
vowahah:
Holla BMDMIX
090 75 25 28 28
we here

Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
vowahah:
Holla BMDMIX
090 75 25 28 28
Noted
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
hucknall:
you're right actually I think Spotify is the biggest out there even more than apple music.

I just meant that I don't listen to music through Spotify because of their persistent ads. I prefer SoundCloud for streaming.

Btw how do you put your music on Spotify? Distrokid?
Distrokid or Landr are music distribution companies who will distribute your music to Spotify, YouTube music, Apple, Boomplay, itune etc, for streaming.
You can't upload your music to Spotify directly.
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Toluway:

Distrokid or Landr are music distribution companies who will distribute your music to Spotify, YouTube music, Apple, Boomplay, itune etc, for streaming.
You can't upload your music to Spotify directly.
Lest i forget to let you know, you will pay Distrokid and Landr to distribute your music. The two are among the major music distributing sites.
Re: I Produced Music Tracks With My Android Phone. Kindly Rate It. by Toluway: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please check out my new Trap music track release, titled- How Music Took Over. https://spotify/VDjD33D47Db

(1) (Reply)

Brother Naija Pepsi Afrorave Live Mixtape / Throw Back Sunday...Like WTF!!! Progress or Decline? / VIDEO Premiere!! Reminisce - If Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.