Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral (132 Views)

Opay Referral Code For 2024 To Get N 1,200 Bonus / Barter By Flutterwave App Review(detailed) Plus Referral Bonus / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Never Give Up - Digital Bimpe

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMxR9utXkYE?si=_DL3cIO5EXC9E5PG

For the first time in 9 months I decided to work on a motivational video and I hope this inspires someone to be consistent and never to give up enjoy this September video and don’t forget to like , comment , share and subscribe.

Also turn on the notification 📣 bell to get more interesting motivational videos like this 🥰
Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Two benefits of having a YouTube channel

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qGreI9DOD8?si=a4SkilmmTGR2b6Fg

1 YouTube Monetization - earn in dollars

2 Selling your Business / Brand / Talents Or Skills to Billions User Of YouTube to get the right customers

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Testimonial

@agelesscareng

Congratulations 🎉 to my client who hit 4 millionaire sales in 7 days

She did advertising training for one month and some weeks with the brands

More winnings to you Ma

She wins , you win 🏆

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
I monetize a client website in the month of August and she spent just 25,000 Naira and she just got back her roi in a new month earning 34.01 dollars which is now 34.11 dollars convert it to Nigeria inflation is now 26,929.84 Nigerian Naira

Indeed Result Speaks For Us

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Testimonials still loading

As we share our testimonies during church services

Digital Bimpe has so many testimonials in regards to brands

Two moral principles from the recent testimonials

1 If you need sales in your business either you meet ads expert to run the ads for you or you do training from the ads expert

2 Husband’s listen to your wives , when the wife told her husband 25k to monetize a website he didn’t feel the need untill he saw very huge increase in the dollars and that was when he realize his wife made him proud 🥹

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Referral Got a Commission and Earn

On the 1st of September this amazing referral who has been on my referral group and broadcast channel

Got a client for my brand after seeing so much hard-work and consistency that I put in my brand

And the client paid for my services and he got his commission and percentage all just want he did was affiliate marketing which many people don’t understand and I do teach on that course

Thank you Sir and God bless you for referring the brand

Refer and earn a commission

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2023
On the 8th September , around 4am to 5am in the morning

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TLDrR8chG4?si=HYyJnGOmg_-vIYzx

I was working on two project one was ads and the other I will explain in the next post as you stay tune

Back to the first Project I had already scheduled the first and fourth campaign remaining the final campaign which is the video ads campaign.

Unfortunately, the video the client sent to me it was not accepted base on the size of the video format which I explained earlier in the first video and this is the final video on this and I had to start from scratch on the video ads content - combine his video to the new video and it got accepted and approve and there has been great results and testimonials on the client ads and he is looking forward to doing another services project with me which I look forward to and can’t mention what that will be due to client privacy until it’s been launch

Contact Digital Bimpe To Be Your Ads Expert Or Ads Facilitator

Refer and earn a commission

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDBExSNK1I/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

1 Share

Re: Never Give Up, YouTube , Testimonial , Referral by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Testimonial: Precious Graphics

Six Days Facebook & Instagram ads successfully completed

Indeed, Results speaks for us

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDNVPvN3-7/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2000 People Feared Dead, Thousands More Missing In Libya Floods / Nigerian Man Breaks Through 10 Concrete Blocks With His Bare Hands (pics/video) / BREAKING: Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Mohbad's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.