Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

If Social Media Bully Works - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Social Media Bully Works (118 Views)

PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Social Media Bully Works by IdiotOjukwu(f): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
If Social Media bully works, Tinubu would not even declare to run at all, talkless of obtaining APC Nomination form. Dem don dey bully the MODERN ARCHITECT OF LAGOS e don tey, but e no dey send m@d people whose region don pafuka finish! If bully dey work, endsars is enough to desroi Tinubu but bully is bushit before a man ordained by God. If bully works, when he said EMILOKAN and hell was let loose, he kept saying and repeating same à ní sé EMILOKAN!

IF bully get meaning, Tinubu won't win in February. His enemies opinion is a useless opinion. He beat them silly, he doesn't need their consent to become president 🤣. They can w@il till eternity as long as it makes them happy, they can also hand over their W@iling to their children before they depart, afterall, they also inherited it from their ancestors 😄.

If bully is in the dictionary of success, Tinubu would not be sworn in because his enemies said OBJ was coming with police to Eagle Square to arrest him on that day. We waited for OBJ, we didn't see him, learnt he was glued to his TV watching Tinubu fulfilling his lifelong ambition. Hosanna to the Lord.....He set a table before me, in the presence of my enemies, he anointed my head with oil and my cup runs over!!!!!

If bully actually makes sense, Tinubu won't win at the PEPC. The judges were thoroughly h@rrased by ipob miscre@nts and their l@yabouts but to no avail. The Judges ignored bully unanimously and shamed it on a live TV.

TINUBU is not the President of Bullians, he is the President of Nigeria, the Conqueror of BULLY.

Happy Sunday to all Progressives only.

2 Likes

Re: If Social Media Bully Works by IdiotOjukwu(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ok
Re: If Social Media Bully Works by duro4chang(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
They do not know it can also work against them too

(1) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites President Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell / An Unrepentant Impostor And Chameleonic Gbenga Daniel: By Olaniyi Ajibola / I Will Eradicate Corruption In Nigeria---noun Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.