Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf (23905 Views)

Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Champions League: Basel Vs Manchester Utd (drop Your Predictions To Win #3000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Chetas81(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
free2ryhme:

Someone made unsubstantiated allegations suddenly the other party is guilty. shocked

You go worse pass NPF

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Fearyourcreator: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
That's a country where people frown at bad things. A country that works
Go there
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by sammiewrite(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
The coven won again. Within 24 hours of one of the ladies questioning why Anthony was still being featured in the team's lineup, boom, the club releases a statement doing exactly what this whole thing had been all about all along. Why am I not surprised? Even as the agenda is clear, it is still men who continue enabling and making excuses for these women.

9 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Chetas81(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go there
you don't think that, your type of citizen make, trump called Nigeria shithole
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by jojothaiv(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
sylve11:

Have you heard of any case where the woman's dealt with? cool
Amber Heard extend her greetings.

I know Johnny is no footballer but at least, there's hope.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Rechargeam247(f): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Good.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by sinola(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Guys, please fear this species,women
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by buJu234: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stop having girl friends (or wives) when you are rich they won't hear word..

cos 99.9% of girl that meets you as a rich guy wants your money..

If you can't hold body, then pay for sex (using your legal team) ,
and if u want kids use the Puff Daddy (diddy) / Michael Jackson style.. pay her for the kids and let her go legally..

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Spiff20(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
From Greenwood to Antony. Wetin man utd strikers do women sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Opanka44(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
HeadNigga:
Omo... Rich guy allowing pussy bring him down? Damn! Piss me off as my bitch, rich or poor, I walk out on you. Make pissing me off a habit, I work out of the relationship. There is always a better woman out there...if I decide to keep you and you goof it's the better woman's gain and mine coz I get money. Can't go to jail for pussy and end up being a pussy in prison.

I like your comment

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by nighthawk1: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
The ladies are positioning themselves for some form of financial settlement...

Woe-man... E get why... Even lambs get teeth talk less of eve that has a poisoned apple and a venomous snake
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Popesuccess(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
free2ryhme:
The Social media trial must end. Social media has become the law and judgement nowadays.

Trial by social media destroys careers... This is sad.

Woman don destroy this one career
I don't understand honestly, so a woman just accuse you something whether true or not your life will be put on hold. The Mendy situation should have been a lesson to all.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Blacksavage: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
That's why I don't mess around with this p***y creature!!

Them just wan spoil this guy career ehnn!!
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by iamtardey: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bleep up guy sha sad angry
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Fearyourcreator: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
you don't think that, your type of citizen make, trump called Nigeria shithole
So those practicing mass shooting makes America murder ground or what ... Oponu... Oyinbo bad mouth your own e go dey sweet you ... Arindin
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Teymanhenry(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
I think celebrity sportsmen should start bringing u contract forms for any lady that wants to associate themselves with them. Cos it the court are just praying to have such domestic violence cases so they could cash out
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by isabi2lof: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
If the relationship is longer in a good term , is best for everyone to take a walk than letting it to result in domestic abuse. undecided
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by KingLennon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nazgul:
All these young footballers really need to take it easy with women...cos once you start having fame and can't control yourself around a woman, she'll make sure she pulls you down.

According to this video posted here, he denied all the allegations. Let's wait for the court to do their findings. I don't trust most of these girls...
It's a woman's world out there, so I think he's going down. It is such a pity another of our right winger is frozen by a bitçh sad. CR7 told those young players sha....
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Ex0rrcist: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
YoungLionken:
As a man, after witnessing all these unfortunate predicament bedeviling men by the daughters of Eve and you still don't have sense, then I pity you undecided..

Deep down in me, I'm very certain that R. Kelly is innocent of the accusation he's suffering from now till tomorrow. Greenwood, Emmanuel Eboue, Ashley Cole, Dani Alves, to mention a few (CR7, Neymar and Drake were lucky to have escaped such fabricated attack)..
You going too far there with R Kelly, why do t you do proper research before spewing that rubbish.
Most women are not good people but you (men) are the ones making excuses for them..
You're going too far there with R Kelly, why don't you do proper research before talking about things you don't know, or things above your intellectual capacity.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Philipmoon2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
This man united is a very useless club, just look at how women are destroying the club!
Something, them don ban the player, what if it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Reference(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
United needs to engage a counselor to keep their players in domestic line. Giggs, Rooney, Greenwood and the list goes on.

It is costing the club a fortune.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by toprealman: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
When Alex Iwobi and Rashford left their GFs, this is what these smart guys were trying to avoid.
Unfortunately, sport guys and musicians ( celebrities) only pick instagram hustlers so no end to the accusations.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by sterlingD(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmmmm Mason Greenwood treatment loading AKA Mason Greenwood reloaded.
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Chetas81(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So those practicing mass shooting makes America murder ground or what ... Oponu... Oyinbo bad mouth your own e go dey sweet you ... Arindin
you talked about mass shooting, still they better than eleriburuku citizen like you and your so called leaders

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by HighTable(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Words cannot describe how R Kelly own pain me. It perhaps some conspiracy to silence him.
Sex is being weaponised against men, as part of the economy they've built around sex, men are the cashcow profit, they advertise themselves as the products, ending in a "business" model that's not different from a scam. Men (famous or not) needs to wise up, you play the game, you don't let the game play you.

YoungLionken:
As a man, after witnessing all these unfortunate predicament bedeviling men by the daughters of Eve and you still don't have sense, then I pity you undecided..

Deep down in me, I'm very certain that R. Kelly is innocent of the accusation he's suffering from now till tomorrow. Greenwood, Emmanuel Eboue, Ashley Cole, Dani Alves, to mention a few (CR7, Neymar and Drake were lucky to have escaped such fabricated attack)..

Most women are not good people but you (men) are the ones making excuses for them..
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by JohnnA1: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
MorataFC:
They should their name to Red Angel you can't associate with the devil without having influence on you.
I think Red Lions would be better, but se utd get sense?
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by okunwaye(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Warl0ck:
Man U players and rape be like 5&6🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Incredibly daft buffon
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is the reason why i am avoiding Persephone1angry
Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by JohnnA1: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
OyinO:
Yeye Man Utd. I may be forced to stop supporting Man United. What concerns the alleged domestic violence with club soccer? Same thing that made you morons to lost a two feet player like Mason Greenwood? Is the club now law enforcement agency? Tomorrow, one yeye geh will come and falsely accuse our Goalkeeper, Onana of attempted rape and you'll axe him baa? Yeye dey smell.
Me I don drop dem tete, they are a foolish club. And I don't support any club; just good football that's all.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:
This is the reason why i am avoiding Persep hone1angry
You are doing a great job trying to avoid me by giving me a mention grin cheesy grin

Lol

Later on you will tell Raalsalghul that I'm picking on you because you unfollow me . Dey your dey o

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by JohnnA1: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aust1n:
Make God help us as men.. women will either make you or destroy you. Try fear women
Women don't make anything!
Na GOD dey make person.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.