Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. (426 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Invest on Foods, Stop Investing on Ponzi Schemes.

I can count and recall atleast 5 Platforms That Have Folded Up This Mid-Year Alone.

The Funny Thing is That They All Claimed and Appeared Not To Be PONZI SCHEMES.

But, The Truth About It All is That Many People Have Parted Away and Lost Their Hard Earned Monies To These Platforms as They have All Folded Up.

Hunger Continues To Be in The Land.

The Economy is becoming Harder and Tougher.

The Banking Policies are not favouring The Struggling and Hustling Youths... Instead, They Favour The Corrupt Politicians.

So - with so much struggles; Many Youths don't have a choice than to jump on Any Scam Opportunities That They can possibly Find To Risk The Little Money That They Have.

If They Don't, They risk spending the monies anyway - leading them to nothing to fall back on.

The Poor Economic Situation is Eating Up on Many People Already.

But,

It's Only A Matter of Time that The Best Investment is On FOODS -

BECAUSE AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE; No Matter How TERRIBLE The Economy Slides Toward -

Everyone Must Continue To EAT.

1 Like

Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Wodu89: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
They won't listen and you're wise. Very wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wodu89:
They won't listen and you're wise. Very wise.

cheesy

Some of them would.

It's the reason for the creative critical writeup.

Readers are Leaders.

Those that would attentively read up would act up.

1 Like

Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Wodu89: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

cheesy

Some of them would.

It's the reason for the creative critical writeup.

Readers are Leaders.

Those that would attentively read up would act up.

I'm building my food factory alone in the rurals. People are surprised I'm here. But I'm expecting a famine over the next few years

I don't need Investors o abeg. I'm building with my finances

1 Like

Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Robertgreene1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tell them...
09029541178 in case you're serious about investing in profitable a rice busuness
Only serious fellows should contact me please!!!
Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm building my food factory alone in the rurals. People are supposed I'm here. But I'm expecting a famine over the next few years

I don't need Investors o abeg. I'm building with my finances

Very cool

What Food Items are you developing?
Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Wodu89: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Very cool

What Food Items are you developing?

Soya Beans

Beans

Maize

Cucumber

Water Melons

Yam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Deola2ty: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you have 10m you're not using bring am come trade sunflower 🌻 seed. I no say make you send for me oooo. I will connect you with the buyers and show you where you can buy from

Make your money the work for you. You will only give me small commission
Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Newbielearner(m): 3:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Deola2ty:
If you have 10m you're not using bring am come trade sunflower 🌻 seed. I no say make you send for me oooo. I will connect you with the buyers and show you where you can buy from

Can one start with 1m?
Re: Invest On Foods, Stop Investing On Ponzi Schemes. by Curious346: 8:58pm On Mar 06
Deola2ty:

dey play

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Africa Research Blog: Original Content / Place Bets With Your Money And Enter Free Predictions To Win Weekly Cash Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.