Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Lions Sleep In Trees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Lions Sleep In Trees (2176 Views)

The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) / The Korowai People Of New Guinea Who Live On Trees And Eat Human Flesh(photos) / FUNAAB Students Plant Trees To Tackle Global Warming (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lions Sleep In Trees by Pascalynboy: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
The reason why lions climb or sleep in trees is to get away from pesky biting flies and insects on the ground, and they have a higher vantage point to see if any other animals are nearby. These special tree-climbing lions are most popular in Tanzania.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lions Sleep In Trees by OKUCHI11(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Meme: this one just weak me...

So flies no fit reach on top of trees...
Re: Why Lions Sleep In Trees by HYDEEE: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Meme: this one just weak me...

So flies no fit reach on top of trees...
No them nor be monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Lions Sleep In Trees by brain54(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Lions aren’t good tree climbers…

They rarely climb.

Leopards and tigers are better at climbing.

Leopards are known to drag and hide their kill on trees!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Lions Sleep In Trees by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2023
So if I'm being chased by a lion and I climb up a tree, the lion will do the same?

4 Likes

Re: Why Lions Sleep In Trees by hahn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Miracood2:
So if I'm being chased by a lion and I climb up a tree, the lion will do the same?

And if you jump into water they will swim after.

Safe to say, you are bleeped 😁

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre Degree In Any Institution / Neco Gce And Nabteb For Nov/dec / Ptdf Scholarship 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.