Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! (19217 Views)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Introduction
Shipping goods internationally can be a complex and costly process. At Respectmart, we understand the challenges you face when it comes to shipping from the USA, UK and Canada. That's why we have developed a solution that offers the cheapest and fastest way to ship your items, ensuring a hassle-free experience from start to finish.

Challenges Faced when Shipping

Sending Items to Loved Ones:
Sending items such as gadgets, fashion items, and health and beauty products to loved ones back home is a common need for many people. However, the process of shipping internationally can often be daunting and expensive. Our streamlined shipping process ensures that your packages reach their destination safely and efficiently, allowing you to surprise and delight your loved ones with thoughtful gifts and necessities.

Stress-free Traveling to Nigeria:
Traveling to Nigeria can be an exciting experience, but it can also become stressful when asked to help others carry items on behalf of friends or family members. Balancing your own luggage and managing additional packages can be overwhelming, causing unnecessary stress during your journey.

Limited Shipping Access for Remote Areas:
For individuals living in remote areas of the US, Canada, and the UK, accessing affordable shipping services can be a significant challenge. Often, they have to wait until they can travel to the nearest main town or city to utilize expensive shipping solutions. At Respectmart.com, we understand the importance of accessibility and convenience for all customers, regardless of their location. Our solution eliminates the need for individuals in remote areas to travel long distances just to access shipping services. We have established partnerships with local and regional carriers, ensuring that our shipping services reach even the most remote locations. Now, individuals living in these areas can conveniently ship their items directly from their doorstep, saving time, money, and effort.

Sponsored Post

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Introducing Respectmart Shipping: Revolutionizing Logistics for Nigerians in the USA, Canada, and the UK

At Respectmart.com, we have revolutionized logistics with our innovative shipping services. Our cutting-edge technology sets us apart by providing users with a seamless and hassle-free shipping experience from their homes in the USA, Canada, and the UK to the doorstep of their recipients in Nigeria.

You can get in touch:

Whatsapp: +1(312)2628754

5 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Getting Started on Respectmart

Welcome to Respectmart! Our website, www.respectmart.com, is a responsive and secure web app that brings you an unparalleled shipping experience. With a user-friendly interface designed to adapt seamlessly across different devices, our platform ensures that you can access Respectmart anytime, anywhere.

1. Creating an account is quick and easy, visit www.respectmart.com, and click on the "Sign Up" button.
2. You will get a welcome message and you are set to use of user-friendly dashboard.
3. Click on Package Shipping then 'Create Shipment'
4. Select the Country you are shipping from; USA, Canada or the UK and provide necessary info such as State/Province, Zip Code and Address
5. Provide your receiver details in Nigeria, we do doorstep delivery!

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Item Information

6. By default, the metric unit of your selected Country will be available in the shipping details
7. Enter the Length, Width, Height and the Weight of the item. (USA: lb/in and UK+Canada: Kg/cm)
8. Provide us with some info about your shipment in the 'Description' field.
9. Select a category the item belongs.
10. Let us know the value of the item for insurance surcharge to cover your item (Optional)

2 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Item Pickup/ Drop Off

As earlier mentioned, we are eliminating any hassles that international shippers face!
We are partners to local and international couriers and we give you the flexibility to select the best that works for your expected speed and pricing.
Select a carrier to send your item to us from you! This is the magic, cheap, convenient and fast.

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Super Convenient

You can opt to drop off at the selected courier or arrange pickup using the partner calendar on our website. A transparent pricing is presented and you can pay in your preferred currency.

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 4:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Flexible Payment Methods
Shippers can pay in their preferred currency through our secure payment solution. You can also create a shipment for later, this is saved in 'My Shipments' tab and you can always go back to this.

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Shipping Label Download
Immediately after a successful payment, we send you a shipping label based on the information you have provided. Print this and attach to your box, if you opt for home pickup, a courier will come for the item at the selected time. For drop offs, usually the partners are few blocks away, take your item with the attached label and drop off (You are not paying any extra, all is paid for).

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
We provide updates on your shipment

From when your item leaves your abode, till your receiver gets it, we give constant updates, and you have a dedicated tracking number for your shipment.

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Support and Help
Our Live chat and customer experience team are available 24/7 to assist you with creating shipment, getting more info, paying and all.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 1:49am On Dec 18, 2023
As this is an innovation by a Nairalander for all amazing Nairalanders home and abroad, we are giving FREE shipping to:

9 Individuals, 3 each from the UK, Canada and the USA.

Freemium terms

Item weight: Less than 3kg
You will come here to share you experience
First 9 people to signify interest!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by shereef19: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Pls don't deal with Ezchan freight..
They are very dubious
They claims to help buy and remove unnecessary weight but the company will add unnecessary weight still give excessive exchange rate
They will only b nice to you when u start with them...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by lionlee216(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
He's legit, He's a very good friend of mine, and a business associate of mine.

We have done many transactions together and I'm vouching for him.

3 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by finest0007(m): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2023
I've transacted with respectmart on several occasions. Items arrive when due and the whole process is as transparent as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2023
No doubt Dr still remain the best in this field,not only that you're assured of receiving your package safely here in Nigeria,they have the best rate and suitable business clime.

I can vouch for Dr and his Team everywhere infact he made it possible for us to gain in this hustle.he made it possible for me and my likes to be able to purchase and shipped a couple of laptops and gadgets from US to my doorstep seamlessly.

May God bless him abundantly,may he go higher and may his business flourish to household name. RespectMart is the Best

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by MrMcJay(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08
I can vouch for Doc. Done business with him and he's been very very reliable and trustworthy. He's also very thorough and patient too. Furthermore, I've met him in person and can vouch for him.

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by evadox1: 8:54pm On Jan 08
is the service in every part of the USA and what happens if one misses a pickup scheduled?
DrOladipo:
Introduction
Shipping goods internationally can be a complex and costly process. At Respectmart, we understand the challenges you face when it comes to shipping from the USA, UK and Canada. That's why we have developed a solution that offers the cheapest and fastest way to ship your items, ensuring a hassle-free experience from start to finish.

Challenges Faced when Shipping

Sending Items to Loved Ones:
Sending items such as gadgets, fashion items, and health and beauty products to loved ones back home is a common need for many people. However, the process of shipping internationally can often be daunting and expensive. Our streamlined shipping process ensures that your packages reach their destination safely and efficiently, allowing you to surprise and delight your loved ones with thoughtful gifts and necessities.

Stress-free Traveling to Nigeria:
Traveling to Nigeria can be an exciting experience, but it can also become stressful when asked to help others carry items on behalf of friends or family members. Balancing your own luggage and managing additional packages can be overwhelming, causing unnecessary stress during your journey.

Limited Shipping Access for Remote Areas:
For individuals living in remote areas of the US, Canada, and the UK, accessing affordable shipping services can be a significant challenge. Often, they have to wait until they can travel to the nearest main town or city to utilize expensive shipping solutions. At Respectmart.com, we understand the importance of accessibility and convenience for all customers, regardless of their location. Our solution eliminates the need for individuals in remote areas to travel long distances just to access shipping services. We have established partnerships with local and regional carriers, ensuring that our shipping services reach even the most remote locations. Now, individuals living in these areas can conveniently ship their items directly from their doorstep, saving time, money, and effort.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 10:57pm On Jan 08
evadox1:
is the service in every part of the USA and what happens if one misses a pickup scheduled?
This service covers all parts of the USA, UK and Canada. As promised, we want people in the city, towns and remote villages to be able to ship cheaply and conveniently.
To your second question, a new pickup time can be arranged. Couriers directly reach out on the pickup calendar, this can be modified to accommodate changes!
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Tayorshd87: 11:24pm On Jan 22
DrOladipo:
Getting Started on Respectmart

Welcome to Respectmart! Our website, www.respectmart.com, is a responsive and secure web app that brings you an unparalleled shipping experience. With a user-friendly interface designed to adapt seamlessly across different devices, our platform ensures that you can access Respectmart anytime, anywhere.

1. Creating an account is quick and easy, visit www.respectmart.com, and click on the "Sign Up" button.
2. You will get a welcome message and you are set to use of user-friendly dashboard.
3. Click on Package Shipping then 'Create Shipment'
4. Select the Country you are shipping from; USA, Canada or the UK and provide necessary info such as State/Province, Zip Code and Address
5. Provide your receiver details in Nigeria, we do doorstep delivery!

I really want to be a business oriented Individual also a learner ..

But according to this website it's only a shipping mean's right don't u sell product?
Or I should purchase d product on other website and then bring deliveries to you ??

Please explain better
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 1:35am On Jan 23
Tayorshd87:

I really want to be a business oriented Individual also a learner ..

But according to this website it's only a shipping mean's right don't u sell product?
Or I should purchase d product on other website and then bring deliveries to you ??

Please explain better

Thank you for the question. We are able to source and procure your items as well. We also have a network of wholesalers in-house. Whatever you need is we will deliver efficiently. On our portal, once you create an account, you have links to create “Purchase Request” which is more like buy-for-me vertical of our business, “Create Shipment” is for businesses or individuals that have their items with them or suppliers and they want us to ship cheaply and efficiently!
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Upcomingdad67: 1:51am On Jan 23
How about if I want you to help me get a particular product in the US how can I go about it ?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 2:30am On Jan 23
Upcomingdad67:
How about if I want you to help me get a particular product in the US how can I go about it ?

Kindly send a DM!
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 6:48pm On Jan 28
SHIPPING FROM NIGERIA TO OTHER COUNTRIES

Our watchword is innovation and excellence. We are now fully supporting your export needs for personal items or business to all countries of the world. The process is the same as the above:

1. Create account or login on Respectmart
2. Click 'Package Shipping' and then 'Create Shipment'

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 6:50pm On Jan 28
3. Flow is seamless and you can pay in your preferred currency.

Doorstep delivery to recipient is 5-8 business days.

2 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Myzubby(m): 9:08am On Feb 01
Do you ship to china ?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Myzubby(m): 9:09am On Feb 01
DrOladipo:
3. Flow is seamless and you can pay in your preferred currency.

Doorstep delivery to recipient is 5-8 business days.
can you ship from Nigeria to China
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 7:50pm On Feb 01
Myzubby:
can you ship from Nigeria to China

Yes we can. Let us have more info. WhatsApp line is on my profile.

3 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by opalu: 11:00am On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Ebukamatth(m): 11:00am On Feb 07

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:00am On Feb 07
Business names should be concise and easy to remember.

Respectmart is a mouthful.

Consider shortening it to Restmart, Remart, R.Express® or something similar.

I wouldn't be among your pioneer customers though.

5 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Ola9ja23: 11:02am On Feb 07
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Collect Money Through Western Union Without ID Card. / Naira Shortage Forces Banks To Boycott CBN Dollar Sale / Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.