Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations (2671 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / JW And The Catholic Who Among These Folk Are More Disillusioned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by achorladey: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Derailer, I'm not asking you to fight and kill another man. I'm asking you to concede that you owe non JW a vote of thanks for protecting you.
As much as you lot don't wanna face the reality, the truth is everyone cant be peaceful. In driving they teach defensive driving because they know everyone can't be sane and careful. Thus they tell you assume everyone is crazy and drive defensively.
There must always be bloodthirsty folks, no matter how you teach people. Even in your midst of 'god's people', there are child mol@sters, gays etc. Thus not all of you guys have 'Yahweh character' or godly. Las las you cant control everyone. This is a fact y'all JW refuse to put into your thick stupid skulls. As much as you and I want peace, you won't always get it. Its human behavior to try and dominate the others

They close their eyes to reality.

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
What do you mean by if I'm born again

To be born again is to receive a brand new life in Christ. It's a rebirth of the human spirit.

And it happens the moment you believe that Jesus died for you and confess him as Lord and Saviour in accordance with Romans 10:9-10.

1 Like

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Mr agent of light

You too can embrace the light. Just acknowledge that Jesus died for you and confess him as Lord and Saviour in accordance with Romans 10:9-10.
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

To be born again is to receive a brand new life in Christ. It's a rebirth of the human spirit.

And it happens the moment you believe that Jesus died for you and confess him as Lord and Saviour in accordance with Romans 10:9-10.
I've been born again for long
Ask fake pastor johnw47
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Janosky:

Oga feel sorry for your delusion and leave JWs alone.
There is more than enough mess in Christendom to occupy your time, thoughts and attention.

No problem. I have warned you. But it's your choice to continue with their false teachings and practices. By the time you see yourself in hell, you will have regrets upon regrets.
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Ask fake pastor johnw47

Good.

Have you received the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidences of speaking in tongues?
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Good.

Have you received the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidences of speaking in tongues?
I don't know about speaking in tongues
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by cornelboy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The topic of your thread says:

Questions for JWs and other pacifist organizations

How can you ask people question yet you say you're not talking about their views?

Thank God i'm not an atheist!cheesy
Hahahaha 😂
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:

It's a sign that should follow everyone who believes in Christ - Mark 16:17
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:

Check my thread on how to be filled with the Holy Spirit. It will guide you.
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Janosky: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's a sign that should follow everyone who believes in Christ - Mark 16:17

Mark 16:17 is NOT in the manuscript of the holy scriptures.

Nah your mentors who ADDED to 1 John 5:7 committed the same fraud @ Mark 16:17.

Pastor,go & verify grin grin
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Janosky: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

No problem. I have warned you. But it's your choice to continue with their false teachings and practices. By the time you see yourself in hell, you will have regrets upon regrets.

Oga, carry your delusion outta this forum.. grin
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Janosky: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Derailer, I'm not asking you to fight and kill another man. I'm asking you to concede that you owe non JW a vote of thanks for protecting you.
As much as you lot don't wanna face the reality, the truth is everyone cant be peaceful. In driving they teach defensive driving because they know everyone can't be sane and careful. Thus they tell you assume everyone is crazy and drive defensively.
There must always be bloodthirsty folks, no matter how you teach people. Even in your midst of 'god's people', there are child mol@sters, gays etc. Thus not all of you guys have 'Yahweh character' or godly. Las las you cant control everyone. This is a fact y'all JW refuse to put into your thick stupid skulls. As much as you and I want peace, you won't always get it. Its human behavior to try and dominate the others

2 Corinthians 11:23
. 23 Are they servants of Christ? I know I sound like a madman, but I have served him far more! I have worked harder, been put in prison more often, been whipped times without number, and faced death again and again. 24 Five different times the Jewish leaders gave me thirty-nine lashes. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea. 26 I have traveled on many long journeys. I have faced danger from rivers and from robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the Gentiles. I have faced danger in the cities, in the deserts, and on the seas. And I have faced danger from men who claim to be believers but are not".

Oga, whom did Paul fight against for the maltreatment they gave to him?
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Janosky: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
achorladey:

They close their eyes to reality.
Achorladey WAILING as usual cheesy grin

Have you solved the tragic reality in Christendom exemplified by this screenshot?

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by johnw47: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Ask fake pastor johnw47

stinky rozz, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

truly dum dum, none of you habitual liars are born again, but are of the devil just as God's word say's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by jaephoenix(m): 1:58am On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Use your brain nah! cheesy

Protecting me from who? cheesy

My own brothers and sisters in Christ will not raise weapons against anyone so if anyone say he wants to protect then such one is doing it to fight his own brothers and sisters who want to attack others.
So if you're a soldier it simply means you're fighting your kind who still believe in carrying weapons not my own kind.

Do you get it now? cheesy
Protecting you from enemies who will perceive you a weakling cos you won't carry arms to defend yourself.
Is this lil piece of fact too complex for your Watchtower-addled trash can you call a brain?
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by jaephoenix(m): 1:59am On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The topic of your thread says:

Questions for JWs and other pacifist organizations

How can you ask people question yet you say you're not talking about their views?

Thank God i'm not an atheist!cheesy
Because your views have nothing to do with the questions. Someone is asking you A, you're discussing Z. So stick to the topic

1 Like

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by jaephoenix(m): 2:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Janosky:

2 Corinthians 11:23
. 23 Are they servants of Christ? I know I sound like a madman, but I have served him far more! I have worked harder, been put in prison more often, been whipped times without number, and faced death again and again. 24 Five different times the Jewish leaders gave me thirty-nine lashes. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea. 26 I have traveled on many long journeys. I have faced danger from rivers and from robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the Gentiles. I have faced danger in the cities, in the deserts, and on the seas. And I have faced danger from men who claim to be believers but are not".

Oga, whom did Paul fight against for the maltreatment they gave to him?
He didn't fight anyone.
Again look at the first post on this thread. Does this your rebuttal address it? If it does, can you explain the relationship?
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by johnw47: 3:23am On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
My brother i can't recount how many times i've heard the highlighted from the mouth of none Witnesses!
Surely they've judged themselves. If they keep saying this yet they failed to see JEHOVAH in action among His people then i don't think they can grasp anything again! undecided

lost false jw mad max

JEHOVAH is not in action among so called jehovah's witnesses

you yourself preach and teach that your jehovah
is not all knowing and is not all powerful.

however the Christian's JEHOVAH/YAHWEH/YHWH, is all knowing and is all powerful,
our JEHOVAH is Almighty JEHOVAH

false jw's
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by achorladey: 6:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Janosky:

Achorladey WAILING as usual cheesy grin

Have you solved the tragic reality in Christendom exemplified by this screenshot?

Your mumu peddling brains didn't read the sense behind the post. Well it is expected since na no get sense you love to peddle on nairaland.

jaephoenix was trying to help your mumu peddling brains that even when all humans on earth are Jehovah’s witnesses, members will still kill one another and all sorts of atrocities and crime will still exist. That's the reality of life before but your mumu peddling brains wants to shut it out. The killings and shootings in that kingdom hall was the action and inactions of that religious organization grin grin grin grin grin

Your mumu peddling brains was bringing reference from other Christian denominations. It is irrelevant to the discussion cheesy grin grin grin like jaephoenix said to your brother.......

Someone is asking you A, you're discussing Z. So stick to the topic and stop diverting to peddle your lies and manipulations about reality
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Protecting you from enemies who will perceive you a weakling cos you won't carry arms to defend yourself. Is this lil piece of fact too complex for your Watchtower-addled trash can you call a brain?
If you're not stupid you should know by now that people don't just wake up and train with weapons only to start going after people who are defenseless.
Jesus taught us not to accumulate things that will attract thieves {Matthew 5:19-21} so is it the common thing in my possession that someone will train himself with weapons to come and kill me for?
Why can't you just use your brain for once nah?
Is this your atheism killing your brain cells?
Ọmọ listen and listen good when you live a simple life in places where others like you live nobody will undergo training with weapons to come and hunt you because what you posses is common.
Do you get it now? smiley

1 Like

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You too can embrace the light. Just acknowledge that Jesus died for you and confess him as Lord and Saviour in accordance with Romans 10:9-10.

I already acknowledge him
Your ignorance has blinded you to think we don't acknowledge that
Abeg shift
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Because your views have nothing to do with the questions. Someone is asking you A, you're discussing Z. So stick to the topic
Ọmọ you don't ask people questions and start telling them not to express their views whether you like it or not you came to them not the other way around.
It's madness on your part to call people ask them questions and say you don't want their views! wink

1 Like

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

At the bolded. Lol. Lies lies lies.
It is common knowledge that your Kingdom halls are getting redundant and less and less people are becoming JWs. In fact your 8 bald GBs are selling off Kingdom Halls due to low patronage. So who's attending your denoms?

My evidence….
https://www.baruq.uk/why_so_many_kingdom_halls_for_sale.html

Evidently, because meeting attendance is on the wane and growing numbers of JW’s are simply abandoning their faith altogether, apparently the leadership of the organisation do not expect the trend to reverse itself in the future, and consequently, they are simply shutting down congregations with dwindling numbers and putting the facilities up for sale. The many faithful wit

Oya oga liar, show your evidence of increased attendance

Our meetings attendance
Convention attendance
Baptismal attendance
Everything about us is on the increase
Everyone knows how Jehovah's Witnesses takes their records seriously

Werey will quote from apostate articles
I hope you will find one that says we are even burning down all our KH and our numbers in Nigeria are less than a thousand. People like you will swallow it
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ogbeni stop derailing the thread and answer my question

JWs have never had and never will have anything to do with the political affairs of mankind as their days are already counted
Even our opposers knows that except ignorant Jaephoenix
Instead of you to deny what i said, you were tormented
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Abeg shift
The fool think tactics his pastors are using to get mugus still works today. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which government officials said this?….
Lol grin
LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

Of you like, quote Dube
Go and find them on the internet the way you desperately find junkie about us
There's lots of them both local and international
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whether the ECHR says the ban is just or not is irrelevant. Besides the views of ECHR or UN are irrelevant now that Ukrainians and Russians are killing each other.
Please answer the question.
Lemme summarise.
Don't you think JW would be annihilated if they make up the bulk of a country?
Yes or no. And this time, use your lil brain. Thank you

You are the biggest Olodo on Nairaland
See who says that ECHR view is irrelevant?
Russia may not listen to their judgements, it is their own problem
Their view would have been relevant to you if they support the ban cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Even a raving mad man knows what an assumption means. If a country is made up of 99% JW, what is the odds that the governance would be a non JW?
Use the remainder of your brain to argue with me.

Your assumption is stupid entirely
We don't take affairs of any politics or social group whether in a country or in a village

It is impossible for any country, even the smallest of island to convert to JWs
We seek to change the hearts of men towards God, not to use religion as a political tool for governance like the Catholics did

As foretold, time is coming when all the earth will be filled with sincere worshippers of Jehovah and then, all the wicked (those who don't accept Jehovah as universal sovereign and Jesus Christ as king) will be destroyed forever

Let God guide man's affairs
Your illustration is like asking me what I will do if I see my mum or mu wife trying to sell our children... Foolish imagination from rotten brain. Something that will never happen
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Aemmyjah(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not stupid you should know by now that people don't just wake up and train with weapons only to start going after people who are defenseless.
Jesus taught us not to accumulate things that will attract thieves {Matthew 5:19-21} so is it the common thing in my possession that someone will train himself with weapons to come and kill me for?
Why can't you just use your brain for once nah?
Is this your atheism killing your brain cells?
Ọmọ listen and listen good when you live a simple life in places where others like you live nobody will undergo training with weapons to come and hunt you because what you posses is common.
Do you get it now? smiley

Atheism has destroyed his thinking faculties
Atleast, he's assured that no JW even the one he opposes will attack him
Awon survival of the fittest will do that and religious hypocrites/bigots

Atheist claiming humanity first will be pleased to kill fellow atheist like Jaephoenix in the name of national or other interests

Intelligent Jaephoenix should teach us how atheism will make the world a better place especially in this era where the weapons people are making can destroy whole earth
Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Intelligent Jaephoenix should teach us how atheism will make the world a better place especially in this era where the weapons people are making can destroy whole earth

What they only think about is technology when it comes to human relations atheism has nothing to offer.
So regarding a better world atheists don't have any vision on that in fact all they see is doom because they can't fathom how man can cohabit peacefully with his neighbour! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations by Ken4Christ: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Abeg shift

Even Muslims acknowledge him. The also acknowledge him and trembles. But they don't regard him as Lord and Saviour.

To fully acknowledge Jesus, you must believe and do the following;

1. That he died for your sins
2. That he was raised up on the third day bodily to justify you.
3. That Jesus is God in human flesh.
4. Confess that he is your Lord and Saviour.
5. Live your life to his praise and Glory.
6. Believe he is coming back to take you up to your mansion in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Generational Curse / Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies / Atheist And A Christian In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.